Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Debating Den
Pro. or Anti-R.H. Bill? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pro Or Anti RH Bill?
  Pro
  Anti
View Results

lilanee08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 am
this house believes that RH Bill should not be passed.

mr. speaker..

[echos lang. =)) too much formality]

ANTI

It needs a LOT of modification.
Hello? Kelan tayo naging overpopulated? ._. ni wala halos tao sa mga province. NCR lang ang overpopulated. >.<

And I'm anti sa mga contraceptives. We're not America or other countries na carrybells lang ang magsex anytime, anywhere. smile ) We're a Christian country.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 pm
lilanee08
this house believes that RH Bill should not be passed.

mr. speaker..

[echos lang. =)) too much formality]

ANTI

It needs a LOT of modification.
Hello? Kelan tayo naging overpopulated? ._. ni wala halos tao sa mga province. NCR lang ang overpopulated. >.<

And I'm anti sa mga contraceptives. We're not America or other countries na carrybells lang ang magsex anytime, anywhere. smile ) We're a Christian country.

Are you sure? Yes. We may be a Christian country but we are now westernized. People now are more inclined into doing western practices. Sex is everywhere. Pabata ng pabata nga ang nabubuntis diba because children nowadays are curious of what sex is kaya nadidisgrasya. It doesn't mean na Christian country tayo, walang sex nangyayari anytime anywhere. Parang hypocritic statement naman ata nun.

And about the population. The Philippines has 94 million people. Too much for a really small 3rd world country. wink #myPOV

I'm still PRO RH Bill. biggrin The country needs control through disseminating information about Reproductive Health. That way, the people will be informed and would be able to practice family planning/spacing.
And for those people na mahilig talagang mag sex, introduction of more birth control paraphernalia would control the boom of population and control of sexually transmitted disease. Please take note that the AIDS cases are rising in number.
All in all, in my conclusion, the RH Bill is about HEALTH and PROGRESS. It will help the country. smile  

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

lilanee08

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:47 am
kulas88
lilanee08

Are you sure? Yes. We may be a Christian country but we are now westernized. People now are more inclined into doing western practices. Sex is everywhere. Pabata ng pabata nga ang nabubuntis diba because children nowadays are curious of what sex is kaya nadidisgrasya. It doesn't mean na Christian country tayo, walang sex nangyayari anytime anywhere. Parang hypocritic statement naman ata nun.

And about the population. The Philippines has 94 million people. Too much for a really small 3rd world country. wink #myPOV

I'm still PRO RH Bill. biggrin The country needs control through disseminating information about Reproductive Health. That way, the people will be informed and would be able to practice family planning/spacing.
And for those people na mahilig talagang mag sex, introduction of more birth control paraphernalia would control the boom of population and control of sexually transmitted disease. Please take note that the AIDS cases are rising in number.
All in all, in my conclusion, the RH Bill is about HEALTH and PROGRESS. It will help the country. smile

Okay. Overpopulated tayo sa city, and yun ang aim ng RH Bill pero kung iimplement ang RH Bill, san kukuha ng pondo ang government? May taong maghahandle ba ng distribution ng Cs? At sigurado bang eeffect yan? kung hindi, why waste energy and money?

Tsaka para sa akin hindi naman kailangan bawasan ang population kasi as of now yun ang isa sa mga export natin. TAO. Kaya nga maraming OFWs.

Tsaka sa sinabi kong Christian country tayo, gusto ko lang ipoint out na kung mapapasa ang RH Bill, mawawalan na ng morality ang bansa natin. Mas marami ang mga batang magsesex. Why? Eh pinapamigay na nga lang ang condoms. Yes, walang mabubuntis, pero may nangyari pa rin. At mas maraming may mangyayari kasi wala ng punishment. Wala ng magdudusa sa kahihiyan na ginawa nila.

Through RH Bill sex is promoted.

(di ko inexpect na may sasagot sakin. =)) trip trip ko pa man din lang 'to. Lol.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 am
ANTI-RH BILL

TRUE FACTS

wahmbulance Philippines is composed of 7107 islands, only 3000 plus are named, and 1000 plus are populated. We are not overpopulated.

wahmbulance Condoms, pills, and other things that prevent pregnancy are proven to be causes of cancer.

wahmbulance RH BILL is a weapon.

wahmbulance Promotes premarital sex. The bill does not state something that prevents minors from buying condoms, pills, etc.

MY OWN OPINION

The Reproductive Health Bill is but a nonsense bill. We can still buy condoms without that bill anyway so what's the point? It only encourages minor people to engage in such activities. It doesn't even help remedy our country's problem! The problem is not population, it is dishonesty! Lastly, I fight for women's dignity. Imagine women with the RH bill active. I am but a minor that states his own opinion. Peace Guys smile

Orlandeau

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:02 am
It doesn't even mean that if we are westernized, we follow them. As a person, I have my own foundations, hindi ako aso na sumusunod lamang. I have a human mind that thinks clearly. If you are but someone who is a fool who thinks immaturely about pleasure alone, then good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 am
RH BILL about HEALTH? No way! It causes cancer. That's a fact, and psychologically speaking, it promotes sex, thus showing those who approve as maniacal beasts who seek nothing but worldly pleasure.

FOR THE BIBLE STATES: Do not follow the ways of the world for you are not bound there. Do greater things for you are bound in Heaven- a greater place.  

Orlandeau

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:42 pm
Something i learned recently from my review for the nursing licensure exam. The RH bill doesn't focus on giving away contraceptives to people and promote pre marital sex.

I don't think that's the purpose of the RH bill. The RH bill is both promotive of health and preventive of anything bad regarding sex (e.g. sexually transmitted diseases, population boom, unwanted pregnancies, pre-marital sex)

Promotive and Preventive in a sense, it promotes healthy lifestyle regarding reproductive health. This bill will give the people options about the use of contraceptives. Yes it may be the people's choice whether or not to use them. But this bill will educate the people about the pros and cons of using contraceptives especially to those who are sexually active or to those that have more than 5 children in the family..
You see, Education is awareness. Pag aware ang tao, lesser ang complication. Complications meaning lesser chance of STD's, lesser chance of pre-marital sex. Basta that's the point.

Plus i also think nakakatulong din yung Sex education (we all know sex education is not teaching sex positions, but teaching about Reproductive Health) lalo na sa mga 12 and beyond years old. Kasi 12 is usually the puberty stage (adolescent stage). This is the stage of exploration. At least, with sex education, these kids will be taught about the consequences of pre-marital sex including the possibilities of acquiring STD's. As i've said from my previous post, HIV-AIDS cases in the country is increasing.

Anyway, basta, ako, i support this bill because of the information dissemination. Its all about learning. Let's just all be responsible citizens.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:24 am
kulas88
Something i learned recently from my review for the nursing licensure exam. The RH bill doesn't focus on giving away contraceptives to people and promote pre marital sex.

I don't think that's the purpose of the RH bill. The RH bill is both promotive of health and preventive of anything bad regarding sex (e.g. sexually transmitted diseases, population boom, unwanted pregnancies, pre-marital sex)

Promotive and Preventive in a sense, it promotes healthy lifestyle regarding reproductive health. This bill will give the people options about the use of contraceptives. Yes it may be the people's choice whether or not to use them. But this bill will educate the people about the pros and cons of using contraceptives especially to those who are sexually active or to those that have more than 5 children in the family..
You see, Education is awareness. Pag aware ang tao, lesser ang complication. Complications meaning lesser chance of STD's, lesser chance of pre-marital sex. Basta that's the point.

Plus i also think nakakatulong din yung Sex education (we all know sex education is not teaching sex positions, but teaching about Reproductive Health) lalo na sa mga 12 and beyond years old. Kasi 12 is usually the puberty stage (adolescent stage). This is the stage of exploration. At least, with sex education, these kids will be taught about the consequences of pre-marital sex including the possibilities of acquiring STD's. As i've said from my previous post, HIV-AIDS cases in the country is increasing.

Anyway, basta, ako, i support this bill because of the information dissemination. Its all about learning. Let's just all be responsible citizens.

The bill does not state nga na bawal ang mga minors na bumili ng contraseptives, so it promotes pre-marital sex in a subtle manner, perhaps, how can we achieve a healthy lifestyle if contraseptives are scientifically proven to be a cause for cancer? I do believe that sex is a responsibility, not pleasure, so there is no need for these things actually. This bill teaches people to be lazy, carefree, irresponsible, and most of all immoral. smile Well I respect your opinion though, hoping that you would also respect our light perspectives.

Orlandeau

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 am
can you show me articles, etc. that proves contraceptives can cause cancer??? i would love to read that.

subtle manner? i don't think so it promotes PMS. and come on. basing on reality. basing on what is happening today. i don't think people would consider sex as a responsibility. Pleasure na yan eh. Liberated na tayo. So since anjan na tayo sa situation na yan, might as well do something good about it na lang and yun na yung providing education and giving options on contraceptives.

Quote:
This bill teaches people to be lazy, carefree, irresponsible, and most of all immoral

it sounds so much of a Catholic Fanaticism. Lazy? I don't see the connection. Irresponsible? I don't think so. Kaya nga reproductive health bill to educate people to be responsible on these thing...

i respect your perspective. para lang may argument. para lang may debate. besides, we're on the debating den diba? hahahaha!
di ko na din ma-organize utak ko ngayon. medyo pagod lang.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 am
kulas88
can you show me articles, etc. that proves contraceptives can cause cancer??? i would love to read that.

subtle manner? i don't think so it promotes PMS. and come on. basing on reality. basing on what is happening today. i don't think people would consider sex as a responsibility. Pleasure na yan eh. Liberated na tayo. So since anjan na tayo sa situation na yan, might as well do something good about it na lang and yun na yung providing education and giving options on contraceptives.

Quote:
This bill teaches people to be lazy, carefree, irresponsible, and most of all immoral

it sounds so much of a Catholic Fanaticism. Lazy? I don't see the connection. Irresponsible? I don't think so. Kaya nga reproductive health bill to educate people to be responsible on these thing...

i respect your perspective. para lang may argument. para lang may debate. besides, we're on the debating den diba? hahahaha!
di ko na din ma-organize utak ko ngayon. medyo pagod lang.

Actually, it doesn't need proof to show that in a subtle manner, these things promote pre-marital sex. Yes, I agree with your point that sex nowadays is used for pleasure, and this is indeed a bad sign for the country's future- that it is why I would like to prevent, or nevertheless, change it at a percentage. We would not like the future generation irresponsible, thinking of pleasure alone. smile People who actually thinks of pleasure alone are immature and these are those that lack mainly the necessary buildings of life, Psychology explains that. About the products that cause cancer, try browsing some of the "Harapan" episodes, and you will see the statements of cancer there.

Orlandeau

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:12 am
Isn't pleasure more like of fanaticism? These bill was not passed for how many ages already and never was a problem that exploded. Pre-marital sex is another moral story, it can be changed through moral corrections, and not through bills and acts that is a whole package of stupidity
smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:14 am
RH Bill is more like of spoon feeding

Orlandeau

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 am
Pilipinas westernized, Pilipinas westernized, AHAHA it just shows how stupid a dog can follow all the times mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 am
Orlandeau
Pilipinas westernized, Pilipinas westernized, AHAHA it just shows how stupid a dog can follow all the times mrgreen

HAHAHA! you say it as if you're not influenced. Peace bro! v(^_^)  

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 am
kulas88
Orlandeau

HAHAHA! you say it as if you're not influenced. Peace bro! v(^_^)

Ahaha I am influenced indeed by the way I dress, but not with how filthy they see sex. (Ahahaha peace nga bro, debating den lang to, usapan lang ahahaha xDDD)  
Debating Den

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff