Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 9 Open: 5/1 - 5/15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:12 pm
Name: Strawberry_hearts4

Quest: Dream Avi- Mostly need the gold for prized possesions

Quest Link: My quest

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I dont want to sound selfish but because ive bin working on this quest for almost a year now. I really need to finish it so i can get my stuff back after i got hack last july. (Please dont try to help with the hack, its useless)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:48 am
Name: Clumsy_Lost_Child
Quest: Compass of Seidh (currently)
Quest Link: My Quest smile
Why do you think you deserve help from us? Hmmm... I really hate to ask for help, as I always try to earn gold myself for my wuests, but this is an item I really want so much and it's very expensive. So yup, help will be great. Beside that, I think I always at least try to be kind and nice to everyone and indeed help as much as possible.  

Clumsy_Lost_Girl

BBR Rockz

Invisible Seeker

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:19 pm
Name: BBR Rockz 3nodding

Quest: Cerise the Skunk Plushie, Dream Avatar Items, Wish List Items or Gold to complete some of my Quests User Image

Quest Link: --->User Image<--- I've been questing since 2008/9 and have another Quest Link but I can't find it so this will have to do. ^_^

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am not able to spend much time on my laptop and therefore do not make many of my Gaia Dreams come true. I really wish I can complete all my quests one day - that is all. I will appreciate any help I may receive, thank you. heart

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:16 pm
Name: MissNightingaleCat

Quest: Rascal the Alley Cat

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm a dedicated quester and I don't spend all my time begging, I achieve goals myself and consider myself very active within a number of guild communities, so I feel like the avatars I am questing will get a lot of good use! =)  

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100

magic_girl7

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:13 pm
Name: magic_girl7
Quest: Arcane Questing
Questn Link: User Image
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I think I deserve some help because this is my first Quest and it isnt going very well and any help would be very much appreciated!
I also try to help people by donating, bumping, trying to do small things to help others.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Name|Little Mintchan|
Quest|Cookie boots|
Quest Link|User Image|
Why do you think you deserve help from us?|I can't get enough time to play giant puzzles like i use too, and I decided to stop getting my paycheck from GWCi guild to save them gold so I have to play the games i use to play again. Hopefully when I get back(unless i move states) i will help out you guys more and more till you get sick of me :3

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 pm
Name: -Technicolored Unicorns-

Quest: All female // unisex gaian items!

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I run a rather successful charity on top of the multiple random donations I send out weekly. I normally dont like to ask for help but sometimes I feel like I deserve it so any help you can give is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:36 pm
Name : E v i l S e d u c t i o n
Quest: Baby Seal Slippers
Quest Link: My Quest Link
Why do you think you deserve help from us : I've wanted this item for a very long time, and havn't managed to get very far, i desperately need your help.

ps: this charity is amazing from what i heard, even if you dont pick to donate me, keep up the kind work ! heart  

E v i l S e d u c t i o n

OhFuzzy

Invisible Lover

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:37 am
User Image
2409k/MP

Name: OhFuzzy

Quest: Oisin's Blessing.

Quest Link: This.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
Because I have been working very hard to get this Item now.
I think I deserve some help with my quest.
I have tried contests, and all kind of stuff.. but I never win.
I would love any kind of help. c:

Help is appreciated..

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:49 am
Name: .tangerine.tears.

Quest: The Angelic Pendant

Quest Link: <3<3

While I do have an item quest, I'll be dedicating all resources I see to sponsoring the good people of the nekkid event, till it's over. whee I also do those gold makin things: play booty grab, draw my thing, bump a lot, & vend.  

.tangerine.tears.

trxgc

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:52 pm
Name: trxgc

Quest: Picolitrosso's Urn

Quest Link: My quest

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've started exchanging to make gold rather than just bumping and begging, but even that is slow. It'd just be nice, but it's not that big of a deal haha...  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:27 pm
Name: MissMissie

Quest: To obtain one of each SDPlus Doll.

My 25th birthday just passed. ;3
May 3rd.

Still, the quest is so close and yet so far from being accomplished!
I'm down to two dolls!

User Image SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster
User Image SDPlus #272 Majoko Mariko

And considering the Arcana Break bundles leave today, a new bundle with more dolls is on the way! X_x;

Any & all help is appreciated, and I keep an updated art to do list of those whom help me. :3

Send thank you art & animations when able.

Thanks at least for your time!

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

Adrenaline End

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Name: xKimoyo

Quest: Oisin's Blessing

Quest Link: ✰ Kimoyo's Blessing † A Quest for Oisin's Blessing ✰

I do anything possible for any amount of gold (posting, answering polls, playing games, selling items, watching videos, selling avie art, playing Booty Grab...), and yet I'm left far behind because of the maddening inflation.
Although Booty Grab seems to give the fastest, easiest, and most gold (in my opinion), I hardly have time for the computer overall since I always put school first, plus I obviously have a life.
I'll be lucky if I get to play it just once every other week.
Even so, I still manage to give fairly generous donations quite often, whether someone did something very little for me, or if I simply feel like it.
All the while, I never beg for any kind of help, and instead appreciate whatever I get whenever I get it.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Username: Naturelles
Quest: DJ Studio Headphones
Quest Link: http://tinyurl.com/62s37wc
To help with my quest of course! But also I have come a lot further than before and I would like to start to try and get some help again. Because I know that I cannot do this without support and a bit of help.

Naturelles

Tipsy Entrepreneur

Kaoru Asano

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Name: Kaoru Asano

Quest: Wishlist Items (currently, The Sandman)

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I work hard at earning my gold through Booty Grab, tekteking, and exchanging. I keep my quest thread as active as I can. I'm addicted to Gaia and love dressing my avatar. :3 Any help is greatly appreciated! ^_^

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff