A Magical Hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm
imma make a wolf survey...

asking all the wolves here why they chose wolf.

maybe that will educate us to what makes it so popular.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 pm
I think this image applies well to this thread.

User Image

Jungle Boots
RAPE RAPE!!!
GAREK IS BEING INDECENT AGAIN!!!!
but yeah i definately havent heard that one before stare
xp
and if you try.... ill bite it off, i swear to god i will!

*Gasp!* I don't know how you could have interpreted such a thing as indecent! Priests do this all the time with boys after all.

Besides, I could also come from behind and ride you like a carousel pony, which I don't know how on earth you could interpret as something naughty! 3nodding

But don't worry Jungle, I'd never rape you. It'd be consensual all up, down and around the kitchen, living room, yard, and maybe even the bedroom. wink  

Garek Maxwell

Falheart

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:51 am
Well If I think about it, wolves to me stand for Freedom, Family, Beauty and Love!!! ^-^ Oh and forget the wings, Been thinking. a winged wolf sounds cool but a normal grey wolf is much better ^^. Oh I do often change my mind a million time about things lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:59 am
Garek Maxwell
I think this image applies well to this thread.

User Image

Jungle Boots
RAPE RAPE!!!
GAREK IS BEING INDECENT AGAIN!!!!
but yeah i definately havent heard that one before stare
xp
and if you try.... ill bite it off, i swear to god i will!

*Gasp!* I don't know how you could have interpreted such a thing as indecent! Priests do this all the time with boys after all.

Besides, I could also come from behind and ride you like a carousel pony, which I don't know how on earth you could interpret as something naughty! 3nodding

But don't worry Jungle, I'd never rape you. It'd be consensual all up, down and around the kitchen, living room, yard, and maybe even the bedroom. wink

obby blaugh  

Jungle Boots

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:50 am
Hi, welcome.

Stay on my good side. I can be a douche when you're not mad

I mean, hi 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:51 pm
Dont listen to erik hes...

...Just dont listen to erik

Yeah tho welcome to the organ. We are happy to see you have assimilated. mrgreen  

Jungle Boots

Kobu Zero

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:35 pm
Your magical hello is not magically delicious, I dissaproove!

Lol hi there, how ish you? Welcome to the guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:52 pm
heart the magic is in his friendship! heart  

Jungle Boots

O-TO-KO-YO

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:33 pm
Falheart
Well while looking through the main forum I notice some people did this kind of threads to say hello. Well most people call me John or somewhere around that or anything really. I don't mind. This whole Furry thing is new to me, a good friend gave me a link to a furry thread and I found it pretty cool. I'm very into the supernatural, occult, wicca and anything odd. I've yet to really make a fursona so if you got any suggestion I'd love to hear them as long as there something cool and not 'normal'. Want to know more about me, simply ask! I always answer truthfully.

Hello Mr. Falheart. My name is Maya, and I'm a pagan. If you want to talk magic hit me up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:30 pm
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart
Well while looking through the main forum I notice some people did this kind of threads to say hello. Well most people call me John or somewhere around that or anything really. I don't mind. This whole Furry thing is new to me, a good friend gave me a link to a furry thread and I found it pretty cool. I'm very into the supernatural, occult, wicca and anything odd. I've yet to really make a fursona so if you got any suggestion I'd love to hear them as long as there something cool and not 'normal'. Want to know more about me, simply ask! I always answer truthfully.

Hello Mr. Falheart. My name is Maya, and I'm a pagan. If you want to talk magic hit me up.

Its nice to meet you Maya ^^. I have to ask, who did the art in your sig? Its by far some of the best art i've seen on gaia ^^. How is your day/night going?  

Falheart

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

O-TO-KO-YO

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm
Falheart
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart

Its nice to meet you Maya ^^. I have to ask, who did the art in your sig? Its by far some of the best art i've seen on gaia ^^. How is your day/night going?

A friend of mine from another furry guild did my art. It perfectly fits me and I love it, so hearing someone else say that gives me joy. My evening is wonderful and full of surprises. I trust your evening is pleasant as well?  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:37 pm
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart

A friend of mine from another furry guild did my art. It perfectly fits me and I love it, so hearing someone else say that gives me joy. My evening is wonderful and full of surprises. I trust your evening is pleasant as well?

Sadly not really, its very dull XD Got no where to go tonight.  

Falheart

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

O-TO-KO-YO

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 pm
Falheart
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart

Well I'll be here all night, so you wont be alone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:20 pm
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart

Thanks, I'm a night person so I hardly ever sleep lol  

Falheart

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

O-TO-KO-YO

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Falheart
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart
O-TO-KO-YO
Falheart

Thanks, I'm a night person so I hardly ever sleep lol

Go insomniacs!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas