8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:22 am
could you do one with two people in it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:38 am
Ethereal Kisses
Update;; I have updated the color codes as to what I will and will not do currently, added a rule, and something to the F.A.Q.'s. You must now make sure to always read the text next to my status (Ex: Open, Closed, Taking Offers, etc) which is at the top of the front page underneath my art banner.

Yet, whether or not the color codes changed, I will still try my best to finish all art requested above this post.

Thank you for your time, comments, and requests.

<-------------->

mumean;; I could very well draw your OC, and right now there is no set price as stated next to my status. I'll try drawing her as fast as I get to it for free but I will gladly take any tips or donations that you wish to send to this account.

Also, thank you for using the art form I set up, it saves me time and I'm much more likely to do it. heart

Sorry for late reply. I haven't visitted this guild for quite a long time. I'm surely going to tip you XD
I'll send you a trade as fast as possible. Take your time with the work. I don't want to rush you whee  

mumean

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm
Username: Demoness of Heart
Username2: Demoness of Heart
Product: Full body colored line art
Description: My RPC Vexen in Anthro form.
Description 2: Deep red (burgendy?) fox with black mark markings on tip of ears, Tail and feet. She also has black markings around her eyes. Eyes are actually orange. Hair is a lighter color red.

Uncolored picture Reference
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/anistaisha9/Gaia Stuff/vexenanthroedit.jpg

Colored Picture Reference- The Red Fox on the Right
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/anistaisha9/Gaia Stuff/11-6-200991539PM.jpg

~I know you said it's free or Bribe. I don't have much to bribe and I do like to give something so I will still Tip with gold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 am
I have to say I really enjoyed going through your examples they were lovely.  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

sickdevotion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Username: Nihilia_Arnter
Product: Coloured-in line art? :3 I will pay you in gold--artists needn't starve!
Description: Esme du Lac, Fursona.

This picture is taken from my furry twitter account. >w> And yes, this is my 'sona avatar from Second Life. It's accurate, save for the eyes-- Esme's eyes are, in fact, an icy, husky blue. She is an arctic fox. You can put her in any pose you please--anything is loved and appreciated. :3

Here's hoping you're still taking requests! <3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:36 pm
Username: Slade Falok
Product: Colored in Line Art
Description: A rubbery creature that stands on twos, dark colored flesh from head to toe. With a green glow in it's eyes and smile, do as you please and a bit of fun~

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/SladeFalok/Volgaa.jpg  

Slade Falok

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas