Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
I need some advice, and possibly help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:18 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Aakosir
Rumors are never fun... I guess you're getting tired of them and this is why you're not ignoring them anymore. Maybe talking to a professional would help. Or anyone who is close, friends, family, I'm not sure you position with that though.

I wouldn't diagnose yourself as paranoid, it could be something different, like anxiety, which can be treated.

I have friends I can talk to. I'll have to talk to my parents or my mum about this. But my mum always has to tell the school and get the people involved. Which I don't want because I don't know for sure what this is yet, and the thought of telling a lot of people who do "mistreat" me about this worries me.

I had to get the school involved, but it didn't do much. I'm not sure what your school would do though. And I doubt they would let anyone else heard about it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:25 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
doistu
I understand what's happening to you, I went through something very similar at school.
I won't say 'ignore it' because that's a pile of crap. Ignoring doesn't work in my experience.

While I don't think spellcraft has a place here, I think spiritual growth does.
You're hurting and you're feeling put down by others.
Meditate on how you feel and let those negative feelings go. Meditate on what you would do if you could do anything to stop it. Meditate on how you can get past this.

Do what I did. School is a tool. You're there to learn and that's it. The better you do in school the better your chances once you graduate so throw yourself into school work.

If you need a hand with anything PM me

Yeah. It can be hard to ignore it and it still bothers me when I'm not in school. Which yet again is worrying o.o

I know the negative feelings will go. They usually do. As I've noticed I'm happier outside and away from school. It's a recurring pattern.

Meditate on it? How does that work? o.o Or go?

Well, whatever emotional damage that's been made, will I get past that? Again, this is worrying.

I know. I'm just trying to get through school, but people treating me like this for no reason is just getting too far and needs to stop.

All of this stuff sounds like maybe a therapist could be the first step before magic.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:18 am
Esiris
Azareas Aquarinus
doistu
I understand what's happening to you, I went through something very similar at school.
I won't say 'ignore it' because that's a pile of crap. Ignoring doesn't work in my experience.

While I don't think spellcraft has a place here, I think spiritual growth does.
You're hurting and you're feeling put down by others.
Meditate on how you feel and let those negative feelings go. Meditate on what you would do if you could do anything to stop it. Meditate on how you can get past this.

Do what I did. School is a tool. You're there to learn and that's it. The better you do in school the better your chances once you graduate so throw yourself into school work.

If you need a hand with anything PM me

Yeah. It can be hard to ignore it and it still bothers me when I'm not in school. Which yet again is worrying o.o

I know the negative feelings will go. They usually do. As I've noticed I'm happier outside and away from school. It's a recurring pattern.

Meditate on it? How does that work? o.o Or go?

Well, whatever emotional damage that's been made, will I get past that? Again, this is worrying.

I know. I'm just trying to get through school, but people treating me like this for no reason is just getting too far and needs to stop.

All of this stuff sounds like maybe a therapist could be the first step before magic.

I'm seeing a doctor this morning.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:45 am
Azareas Aquarinus

I mean it when I say I'm really glad for you- and I hope they can give you some tools to overcome these challenges. 3nodding  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm
Esiris
Azareas Aquarinus

I mean it when I say I'm really glad for you- and I hope they can give you some tools to overcome these challenges. 3nodding

Thank you smile I need all the support I can get  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 am
find your inner strength and remember to follow your moral compass it will guid you. or you could speek to the god or goddess they might have the answer thats what i do when i need help or to find my inner strength. you can do anything .

blessed be and good luck 3nodding pm me some time lol  

PixieBlackrose 22

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 am
The story: I have anxiety. I saw a therapist 4 weeks ago, having sessions at School. They gave me some information on it. I've been working to get rid of it. I carry Blue Obsidian and Iron Pyrite with me a lot, to help ease the anxiety.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games