Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
This stinks... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2

Oh that link. Yeah I barely play there anymore. I mainly do it the old school way of looking in the aquarium forum and click booty grab from the person's sig and then bumping them up from the link in there sig.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm
azndreams

Oh that link. Yeah I barely play there anymore. I mainly do it the old school way of looking in the aquarium forum and click booty grab from the person's sig and then bumping them up from the link in there sig.

I always go here to play booty grab. <3
But we need more tanks now more then ever! >.<

*flails*

TeriTeaRose

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 pm

I agree we need more tanks to play. Alot of the other people are stubborn and don't want to take out there ghost fish because they hold pixel attachment and want to see the dolphins, but hey there is dolphins back, so they could replace them. I see so many ghost fish tanks though. So it would be nice to either have that owner re-stock or have a new user post in there place.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:44 pm
azndreams

I agree we need more tanks to play. Alot of the other people are stubborn and don't want to take out there ghost fish because they hold pixel attachment and want to see the dolphins, but hey there is dolphins back, so they could replace them. I see so many ghost fish tanks though. So it would be nice to either have that owner re-stock or have a new user post in there place.

>w< *flails* Silly to keep ghost fish, people are silly. Maybe we could hunt down some tanks that look awesome and nicely ask if they would like to join in Dolphin Mania?  

TeriTeaRose

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Yeah silly ghost fish. Sure I'm game for always attracting more and more people to post in DM. I actually do that everytime I find a good tank that I play. I PM the user hey ever heard of DM and then tell them the steps to get posted and all that jazz.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff