[o] Ihsan [mega-backlogging, b/c I fail] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:55 am
@Tan: Sure, but it might take a day or two. xP I'm a little busy with school and finals and stuff right now. I've been moving slowly with all my RPs. lol

@Shiny: Sweet~ I'll get to it this weekend, if not sooner. :]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:11 am
No rush at all. Life is fairly hecktic here to.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:55 pm
I have a handful of KA who need RP and plottings, so I am going to offer them here and let ya pick. They are in order as how I think they might suit her, but its all about your choice. XD

Name: Lorne_Sionn
SoA:User Image
Offer: General RP, friend
Condition: immune
Personality:As an adult: Haravana is a bright female, and is generally even tempered. She can be a bear however if the healer she is working with isn't listening to her. In which case she has no problem voicing her opinion, loudly. It probably comes from being marginalized by her mother, but as a grown up, she makes sure she is heard when she knows she has something to contribute, and if she doesn't, she listens so she knows for later. She is a tireless worker, and if a herb is needed, she will find it, no mater how far she has to travel or dig. As a cub: Friendly, and kind, with a deep compassionate nature that will later lead her to be an Apothecary for the Pride.
Idea: What you had in mind in terms of RP or plots: Haravana needs a friend, a steadfast one that will later become sicker and push this leopardess to finding herbal ways to make their quality of life far better. Besides, if I am not mistaken, you're little lady is living with Haravana's family..so that makes it easier. XD

Offer: General RP, friend, mentor
Personality:Buliwyf had always known in his heart that he would serve the Kitwana'antara in a way he was uniquely suited to, and had kept that knowledge foremost in his heart as he grew from pup to adult. He saw much suffering in that time and it instilled him with a deep compassionate and caring nature. With the sick and dying Buliwyf is a gentle, quiet shadow who treats them with respect and dignity, easing their passing with kindly care. However, with the living he is careful and perhaps a little guarded, his injury making him aware how fragile life can be, and how fleeting. That is not to say he is retreating, he will take a stand for what he sees as right, and will always stand between the weaker against a stronger opponent. Buliwyf is a male who always looks towards what is best for the Pride as a whole and in general is a sturdy and reliable individual, the kind of hyena you can tell your deepest, deepest secrets to and know they will never be repeated. A silent sentry who has learned that death should not be feared, but greeted as an old friend.
Idea: What you had in mind in terms of RP or plots: Beo spends almost all of his 'down' time with the cubs, sick or otherwise and takes them up to Beo's Bench, a little meadow above the dens that lets you see the 'whole world' from horizon to horizon. He becomes an ear for them as they grow older and an overall friend. If she wants to become a nanny, Beo would be good to show her how to handle the sick cubs or cubs who have lost parents and so forth.

Offer: General RP, friend,
Personality:Rian is an exuberant cub, who is filled with a deep curiosity about the world. He is always into something, usually trouble, though he tries to keep it to a low roar, since his adoptive mother always seems to have her paws full of Pride stuff. Which suites him fine, because this means he can get away with more. He is your typical boy, from nose to tail.

As he grows up, Rian will take on the more stoic nature of his father, but not entirely. He will never lose that slightly wild streak, that causes him to want to live every possible moment he can. Not just for him, but for his siblings,and friends who can't. He knows how very, very lucky he is not to be sick at all, and he treats it as the gift it is.

Idea: What you had in mind in terms of RP or plots: Rian is the future mate of your girl's sister. So he will be around a lot. Really any kind of plotting with him would be fine. They can become friends, or rivals for sis's affection, or a mix of both. Later when your girl finds a mate, they can double date. *laughs*

I own Eva as well. She is the Master Healer and sister to the queen. So if you want an RP with her once your girl gets sick, that is totally fine by me. Would make good development both ways. I know its a lot of them, but I love the KA and all of them need RP, so pick one or more if they strike your fancy. XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:21 am
@Lorne: Right, I saw that. 'Grats! :] RP with your lot (yeah, all of 'em.. lol) would be awesome. o: I specifically do want plots with Buliwyf and Rian though. For the yeenur, I'd love it if he became her mentor (and friend, of course). ;0; His personality just seems like the perfect fit to teach her that death isn't necessarily just an evilly!doom concept that one should be afraid of. It would also be a great thing for her to see that immune individuals aren't as indifferent to the disease as she currently believes. Plus the fact that he's with cubs all the time he's just.. exactly what I was looking for in a mentor. XD <33

For Rian, I think it'd be best if they were just friends. She won't be looking for love, and the bug won't bite her until she's a late adolescent or early adult, so y'know. What would be cool, I think, is if she played like.. his confidante or source of information or something. You know, the one he goes to when asking about her sister and what she likes and stuff. lol I think that'd be pretty funny. >o>;

As for Haravana, Isi could always use a friend. RP with them now and again would be great, and if we can come up with a kind of plot between later on that'd be awesome too. ^^ And Eva.. maybe for later, when she does get sick.. yeah. x]

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:47 am
emotion_bandaid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 am
emotion_0A0

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:55 am
_ p a o cx
emotion_0A0

I'm still alive and up for finishing that rp with Chizoba... Let me know what you'd like to do about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 am
I can start the rp between Lochlan and her if you like? He's an adol now, but I can play him at cub or juve if you like.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 am
*snagging a spot for later*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 pm
Shiny: It'd be cool if we finished it~ It's already a few posts in so I think it'd be a waste if we didn't. :3

Tan: That'd be great. o: I think a few backlog RPs are in order for her, so it'd be awesome if you could play him a bit younger. ^__^ I believe he was a juve when she was born...

Star: o-o

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:39 am
Name: Annchen
SoA: User Image
Offer: Family RP, annoying brother RP
Condition: Immune and awesome leopard yo!
Personality: He's a bit (ok, a lot) full of himself... You'd think that a cub raised in an environment filled with disease and death would learn to be humble and to appreciate the fragility of life. Yeah, not Jabez. Being untouchable by the disease will make him reckless and leave him with a sense of immortality. He's very confident and usually accomplices what he sets out to do (mostly since he's confident he'll succeed).
Idea: I thought you might want some sibling RP. It would be interesting to see what he's like with his lion sister. He might be a bit more calm since he doesn't feel as if he has to prove himself. Perhaps a RP when he has to watch his sister for a while. He'd complain about it, but he might start to enjoy it, and I think he'd be protective.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:52 am
Ooh, a protective brother - I likey. o: I don't know that she'd enjoy being babysat though.. lol I do think being around someone immune (even if he's not a lion) would be reassuring for her, and would feed her belief that she won't contract the disease after all.

I'm evil though, and she still will. Could be fun~

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 am
Name: Nyhility
SoA: Litahti
Offer: General RP, friend
Personality: Litahti is a bundle of energy, but knows how to tame it in both respect and fear of hurting others, either emotionally or physically.
Idea: Though she is already full grown, I hope to give her backdated rps to make up for lost time. 83 But to keep it IC, maybe at most she would rp as an Adol. I imagine she'd grow fond of making a friend that was also immune, even if she was a younger lioness. But as time goes on, and they realize that Ihsan is indeed ill, Litahti would make it her own personal vow to tend to her friends needs, once she earns the title of Healer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 pm
Ny: Aww.. :3 Well, as a cub Isi wants to be surrounded by others who are immune to the disease, believing to a small extent that their immunity could possibly rub off on her and she won't die. Her biggest fear at the moment is dying early, and she could use a bit of reassurance that she isn't gonna die before growing at least to adolescence. o:  

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:40 pm
ShinyObsessed

Tag~ :3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash