Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 pm
Talking to yourself, a sign of insanity...

...which is fine if your on Magnus...  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEPTHS OF SICKNESS AND THE CB

Without a clue as to what to do for a summer event, but whatever

I'm open to anything ; w ;

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 am
What are your opinions on the two events I have listed so far then?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:41 pm
An award show?? Hmm, well Thal and I are up for anything. Lately, Gaia events has been feeling repetitive and less fun. Only thing fun about last year's summer event was the hunting mini game. =w=;  

I A Walking Paradox I

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:44 pm
I A Walking Paradox I
An award show?? Hmm, well Thal and I are up for anything. Lately, Gaia events has been feeling repetitive and less fun. Only thing fun about last year's summer event was the hunting mini game. =w=;

I did the awards show last year and the guild liked it...when they remembered to post and such. It is split into four parts:
1) Category creation
2) Nomination
3) Voting
4) Results.

As I host it I am forbidden from voting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I A Walking Paradox I

I did the awards show last year and the guild liked it...when they remembered to post and such. It is split into four parts:
1) Category creation
2) Nomination
3) Voting
4) Results.

Nosgoth forget to post? Never. rolleyes

She's forbidden to vote... on all of her accounts...
(is it proper to use your main's gender when talking about you, but quoting your male mule)  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

I A Walking Paradox I

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I A Walking Paradox I

1) Category creation
2) Nomination
3) Voting
4) Results.

Oh, I got it now. Sounds like fun. So if we did the Award show, how would we vote? Through polling? And out of curiosity, what were the first award show's categories based on??  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:43 pm
*re-read part of the awards show from last year*

Oh the twilight attack on Nosgoth... those were the good old days.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm
@Sam: well, I know you mean me, but if you want Sei can get on more if it confuses you entirely.

@Walking Paradox: I will post all the rules in detail when the event starts  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm
@Turel: Well I know lil didn't like people calling him a her at one point... hmm I wonder where he snuck off to anyway...  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

- P S ii C H 0 -

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Develop a mass guild summer roleplay, that can be set at Vorador's Mansion?
And have it where a huge summer-long party's going on there, with a lotto building up for dedicated party-goers?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:30 pm
- P S ii C H 0 -

And have it where a huge summer-long party's going on there, with a lotto building up for dedicated party-goers?
User Image

We've done guild role-plays at the mansion before. Usually that's the Christmas event.

As for the lotto, I'm concerned since I have the highest post count here and tended to have the highest number of posts between all of the mules. So do I have to give out the prize?  

Lieutenant Turel

- P S ii C H 0 -

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:32 pm
Lieutenant Turel
- P S ii C H 0 -

User Image

We've done guild role-plays at the mansion before. Usually that's the Christmas event.

As for the lotto, I'm concerned since I have the highest post count here and tended to have the highest number of posts between all of the mules. So do I have to give out the prize?

Not entirely sure, since I was simply just trying to share some ideas and give some help.
Considering all of the thinking I had to do in school today, I'm running low on brain power. x_x;
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:38 pm
We can still do it; I just wanted to let you know that a Vorador Mansion party is our usual Christmas event.  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 pm
- P S ii C H 0 -
Lieutenant Turel
- P S ii C H 0 -

User Image

Not entirely sure, since I was simply just trying to share some ideas and give some help.
Considering all of the thinking I had to do in school today, I'm running low on brain power. x_x;
User Image

I'm actually interested by the concept, can you explain how the lotto idea would work a bit more though.

Would it be like each post in the RP thread is a ticket or when you make like 10 posts you get a ticket or like what?  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff