Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 am
Hello! I'm Humphrey. I'm married and have a teenage son. The only thing I do on Gaia is aquariums, so I get my tank all over the place.

I'm usually quite busy with my chatting thread, and several other guilds. I'll try and stop by when I can.
Thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:40 am
Hi, I'm David, Washnigton state USA.
I'm 50, four grandkids so yeah, I'm older than you - get over it. smile
If you are really the type of person who thinks that is too old to be having fun online you should ask yourself at what age you plan to stop having fun. smile

From what others tell me I guess I am known on Gaia for my dolphin tanks, my Site Feedback posts and my booty grab thread.

Anime, camping, working around my property, most animals, most kinds of food, travel, um. heck, go read my profile. smile

Dislikes:
Trolls and Beggars, self entitled people.  

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Saraia-Nicole

Beloved Grabber

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:09 pm
GOOD DAY fellow Gaian booty-lovers! I'm Saraia Nicole. I am also Blessing Leya.
I am a wife and mom. I have two gorgeous daughters who are 19 and 21. I spend approx.1-2 hour(s) a day on Gaia although I'd love to have the time to spend more!

I own a thread called The Latest Greatest Easy Peasy Booty Grab Thread . Yes. It is a loonnggg handle, but that's because all the thread-goers are so special. If you are a serious BG'er you are welcome. I have contests every month and prizes are handed out ...(OH MY GOSH! I just bit down on a cherry pit and I think I broke my tooth!!! OWCH! owee. ow? )
Thanks to chiisai-akanbo for the amazing work you've done creating this guild. I am honored to be among it's guests.---( slinks off to cry in the bathroom...ow.sniffle)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:07 pm
Hello Im Sammi/Junko, im 14 years of age, um i was popped out In October, I love facebook and my boyfriend, and i dont like the color yellow. >.< My best friend and i love rainbow(color in general) neon, and alot more. I HATE posers and liar and fakes. (= Get to know me?  

Fawn-The-DoctorCompanion

Bee Honing

Anxious Cutie-Pie

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:40 pm
HI! *^_^* I'm Bee Honing! Born in Michigan on April 5 and will be 21 next year! ^_^

Favorite Colors: Yellow, Black, & White.

Favorite Flower: Daffodil.

Likes: Bees, Hugs, Summer, Yaoi/SasuNaru, & My Family/My Dog-Veener.

Dislikes: Winter, Abortion, Mosquitoes, Broken Promises, & Dirt on My Bed.

Hobbies: Dancing, Internet, Crafting, Reading Naruto Manga/Yaoi, & Collecting Bee Stuff/Foreign Money/Different kinds of Rocks.

Currently Reading: Naruto & Blue Exorcist. (Manga)

Favorite Quotes: "If you let the bee be, the bee will let you be." & "I am Honey Bee, Reminder of sweetness through undaunted labor." -Unkown

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:49 pm
-Rue. akugo
I'm Rue from Australia, 23 years old born on the 18th of June, so I'll be 24 next month hazah~. -_-;

I've been on Gaia since February 2004, my interests include anime, manga, comics, cartoons, movies, video games, skateboards, snowboards, inline, skimboards, surfboards, BMX, Poker, Pool(Billiards) and probably a bunch of other junk.

Yeeaaahhh, that's all I've got to say. =o=

Advanced happy birthday to you xDDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 pm
Humphreypoptart
Hello! I'm Humphrey. I'm married and have a teenage son. The only thing I do on Gaia is aquariums, so I get my tank all over the place.

I'm usually quite busy with my chatting thread, and several other guilds. I'll try and stop by when I can.
Thanks for the invite!

LOL my cousin asked how old is your son pffft (she's 16) hahahaah *tsk tsk my flirty cousin* gonk hoho I noticed that your tank really is all over the place xDD

Thank you for trying to find time and no prob on the invite. Actually I'm looking for affiliates (I'll post their banners on the front page of the guild) so I was wondering if you'd be interested. anyway, have a nice day~ XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:01 am
David2074
Hi, I'm David, Washnigton state USA.
I'm 50, four grandkids so yeah, I'm older than you - get over it. smile
If you are really the type of person who thinks that is too old to be having fun online you should ask yourself at what age you plan to stop having fun. smile

From what others tell me I guess I am known on Gaia for my dolphin tanks, my Site Feedback posts and my booty grab thread.

Anime, camping, working around my property, most animals, most kinds of food, travel, um. heck, go read my profile. smile

Dislikes:
Trolls and Beggars, self entitled people.

Naaah age doesn't matter, in fact my mom (she's 40) she's playing an MMORPG game called "Runescape" if you've heard of it. she's online there like, 24/7 and is level 111. So yeah age doesn't really matter.

HOHO! Your dolphin tanks are really great. I don't know if there's anyone who doesn't know your tanks.
I like anime too, I haven't gone camping even once because of all those horror movies my mom told me to watch, where you like camp and like cannibals out of nowhere pop out? SO yeah I'm scared of camping pffffft xDDDD
I love food~ in fact *noms* I am *noms* eating *noms* right now *noms* rofl GImme more cookies!!! XDD

Super thumbs up for the dislikes xDDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:01 am
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart

Thanks for the invite!

LOL my cousin asked how old is your son pffft (she's 16) hahahaah *tsk tsk my flirty cousin* gonk hoho I noticed that your tank really is all over the place xDD

Thank you for trying to find time and no prob on the invite. Actually I'm looking for affiliates (I'll post their banners on the front page of the guild) so I was wondering if you'd be interested. anyway, have a nice day~ XD

He's 17. biggrin Has a blue mohawk, but he's a good kid!
I'm heading to bed, but we can work out something. I can put a guild link in my thread if you like. Just send me a copy in a PM.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:14 am
Saraia-Nicole
GOOD DAY fellow Gaian booty-lovers! I'm Saraia Nicole. I am also Blessing Leya.
I am a wife and mom. I have two gorgeous daughters who are 19 and 21. I spend approx.1-2 hour(s) a day on Gaia although I'd love to have the time to spend more!

I own a thread called The Latest Greatest Easy Peasy Booty Grab Thread . Yes. It is a loonnggg handle, but that's because all the thread-goers are so special. If you are a serious BG'er you are welcome. I have contests every month and prizes are handed out ...(OH MY GOSH! I just bit down on a cherry pit and I think I broke my tooth!!! OWCH! owee. ow? )
Thanks to chiisai-akanbo for the amazing work you've done creating this guild. I am honored to be among it's guests.---( slinks off to cry in the bathroom...ow.sniffle)

HOho~ harooooo xDD
:O are they on gaia too? xDD Gosh i'd die if I could only spend 1-2 hours on gaia LOL I'm usually online the moment I wake up (9am) till 12Am LOL XDDD my mom doesn't really care since she's playing her own game xD.

HOHo~ i'd so love to visit your thread sometime~ heart
waa!!! (panics) *hands a tissue and some water* 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.waa *blush blush* Welcome to the guild~ thank you so much for joining too if you have any User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.suggestions you may tell me via PM or just posting is enough I'm a newbie in things like this so I'm not very sure if I am doing a good job. I'd love comments on how to manage the guild better though. xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:20 am
junko_themilkancookies
Hello Im Sammi/Junko, im 14 years of age, um i was popped out In October, I love facebook and my boyfriend, and i dont like the color yellow. >.< My best friend and i love rainbow(color in general) neon, and alot more. I HATE posers and liar and fakes. (= Get to know me?

Haroo~ Oh! you're 3 years younger than I am xD Welcome to the guild xD
October~~~ I remembered the boy whom I had a crush on for 4 years lol anyway I like rainbows too~ every time I see one it's like a gift from the sky xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ack! you hate yellow sorry if the buttons I have used here are orange which is like a darker yellow D: hope you don't hate those wonderful buttons xD. Boahaha my classmate has like 3 posers pfft and every time we confront one they claim that they're the real deal so yeah I hate them too xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:24 am
Bee Honing
HI! *^_^* I'm Bee Honing! Born in Michigan on April 5 and will be 21 next year! ^_^

Favorite Colors: Yellow, Black, & White.

Favorite Flower: Daffodil.

Likes: Bees, Hugs, Summer, Yaoi/SasuNaru, & My Family/My Dog-Veener.

Dislikes: Winter, Abortion, Mosquitoes, Broken Promises, & Dirt on My Bed.

Hobbies: Dancing, Internet, Crafting, Reading Naruto Manga/Yaoi, & Collecting Bee Stuff/Foreign Money/Different kinds of Rocks.

Currently Reading: Naruto & Blue Exorcist. (Manga)

Favorite Quotes: "If you let the bee be, the bee will let you be." & "I am Honey Bee, Reminder of sweetness through undaunted labor." -Unkown

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happeh Birthday for next year~~ XDD
HOHO~~ I can see that you love bees I hope you don't have Winnie the Pooh for he takes your honey xD
*looks in her bed* phew no dirt xDDD
gaaaaaaaah! I gave up on readin Naruto xD so so so so so many chapters XDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 am
Humphreypoptart

He's 17. biggrin Has a blue mohawk, but he's a good kid!
I'm heading to bed, but we can work out something. I can put a guild link in my thread if you like. Just send me a copy in a PM.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.hoho~ I didn't know what a mohawk was so I searched it and this is what popped out . Okay I sure will but we don't have a banner yet so I can only send a link probably attached on a picture or something. I'll just send a pm later xDD.
Hm, okay then Good night~ don't let the bed bugs bite xD User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:06 am
I'm shamantra, have a herd of kids-all are my best friends too. I turned 50 in January
I love gardening, which is also my job, I love rock-especially metal and alternative music
Aquariums are my thing
My husband has a gaia, captain jlc, but he's not much for words, and since capcha he doesn't play anymore bg crying
I love my gaia friends heart
I live in Northern California, in the Redwoods  

shamantra

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

h1sarmyw1f3

Girl-Crazy Hoarder

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:30 am
hiya ^_^
im h1sarmyw1f3 (hisarmywife) im married and my hubby is in the army (obviously lol)
i use my tank to earn gold for my quests. so i love when my glow is bumped! i tip my bumpers and gift random items every once in awhile to bumpers.
other than booty grab all i do is chat in forums and my guild that i own.
i love making new friends on gaia so dont be afraid to send me a pm <3

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces