Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
AMVs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:24 pm
I saw a lot of AMVs before, but then, they said I needed a new "Codec", and I don't know which one, so I can't watch them anymore crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:34 pm
I've only seen one RK AMV, but it was realy good. It was Sunday Bloody Sunday and the music is good and the video is good, can it get any better cool  

Yohana

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:36 pm
Yohana
I've only seen one RK AMV, but it was realy good. It was Sunday Bloody Sunday and the music is good and the video is good, can it get any better cool

Can u give me the site?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:58 pm
miken-chan
Yohana

Can u give me the site?

No, sorry, it was my sister who found it, don't know where sweatdrop  

Yohana

kurisutaru hoshi

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:47 pm
can someone give me a site that has some good ones i know www.the-oro.com has like 4  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:52 pm
I love The Amv with somewere I belong by linkin park, and Imaginary by evenescence here are links to some AMV sites

http://kenshin.gamesurf.it/index.php?lan=en&pg=55&sb=1

I recomend "somwere kenshin belongs" from the site above

http://www.animemusicvideos.org  

Kickable Puppy

SiretaInDisguise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:50 pm
I'll have to see some of these ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:46 pm
I've seen most of those. I also love the one 'Chop Suey' made using clips from 'Trust and Betrayal' mostly. I mentioned it to one of my best friends and he made one using the same song but incorporating 'Reflections' too. ^.^ It was so awesome.  

Mirialiah

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:13 am
those videos are really good!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:02 pm
Ah, it's been so long... About 2 years. I had at least 30-50 RK AMVs on my comp at one time... A lot were great, but some... weren't that good.

One I highly recommend is Frozen by Madonna. The RK AMV made to it is absolutely astounding... the creator did such a wonderful job. The transitions are great.

Crawling by Linkin Park. It's great for one main thing... the best RK fight in the whole series. The AMV is nothing but the Kenshin Saitou fight.

Particle Man is hilarious. It fits surprisingly...

Butterfly is an all time favorite. Everytime I play it on Step Mania or DDR I always have the RK clips running in my head to the song.

These 4 I definetely recommend to anyone.

Sunday Bloody Sunday was another good one as well... Kissed by a Rose. Oh, there's so many, I wish I didn't loose them when my computer died 2 years ago... poor Soujirou, why did he have to die (yes, I named my computer then...)  

Alec Ikiiki

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Alec Ikiiki

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:44 pm
Talking about AMVs... I was searching the net for a certain few. Trust is a good one by Megadeth. Very appropriate in my opinion... Here's a link that may be useful for AMV hunters.

AMV Storage <= that's what it seems to me at least...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:53 pm
Talking about AMVs... I was searching the net for a certain few. Trust is a good one by Megadeth. Very appropriate in my opinion... Here's a link that may be useful for AMV hunters.

Quote:
AMV Storage <= that's what it seems to me at least...

Alec Ikiiki

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Valora

3,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:12 pm
My favorite is "Pretty Fly For A Battousai". Another favorite of mine is one that plays to Offsprings song "Hit That" and shows all of Kenshin's major fights (Saitou, Aoshi, Shishio, Soujiro)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:31 pm
anybody know where to get Kenshin clips for AMV's?  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

charcoal feathers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:46 pm
Wow. suddenly i feel deprived... all ive seen is 'Wait and bleed' Sunday bloody sunday, easier to run, and hmm. i need to go check the links out. Thankyou! heart  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff