Submit

Ethereal Darkness

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 pm
Lol it's not too late -- in fact I am finding it funny that Person C has actually decided to follow your advice.

So the scenario as of currently is:

Person A is meeting with Person C who decided to bring Person D along.
Person A does not know why this is so and is not at all comfortable with the situation.

Opinions on this?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm
It depends. Is person D of the gender to be a potential love interest to person C? If so, how were they acting around each other? Person C might be trying to tell person A that he/she is already taken.  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Ethereal Darkness

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 pm
LilChibiusa
It depends. Is person D of the gender to be a potential love interest to person C? If so, how were they acting around each other? Person C might be trying to tell person A that he/she is already taken.

Person D was the person Person C broke away from.
Their relationship was very shaky and Person C voiced much dislike of it to Person A. It's possible Person C decided to remain friends with Person D... OR, Person A is thinking Person C's invited friend is not actually Person D, but a person with a similar name. (Common names suck).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 pm
Ethereal Darkness
LilChibiusa

Person D was the person Person C broke away from.
Their relationship was very shaky and Person C voiced much dislike of it to Person A. It's possible Person C decided to remain friends with Person D... OR, Person A is thinking Person C's invited friend is not actually Person D, but a person with a similar name. (Common names suck).

I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully everything will work itself out in due time. Just remember to trust your head instead of your hormones. Sure, people say follow your heart, but your heart can be wrong a ton. Investigate and scrutinize details to help you make your decision.  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Ethereal Darkness

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 am
Scenarios over.

So Person C got together with Person D at some random point in time without Person A knowing so everything was a mess.

Lol, the story is over though, at least half of it.

Person A is done with Person C, but Person B issues has yet to be worked out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 pm
I guess it's safe to say that Person C is fickle with relationships, so I would avoid getting back together with that person in the future. I hope that Person A and B have a good and enduring relationship. Person B sounds like a wonderful person from what you've said. biggrin  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Ye Olde Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash