Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 10 Open: 5/16 - 5/31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scottietrademark

Peppy Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:04 pm
Name: Anbu Kira

Quest: Dante's Divine Verdict

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, I want to get this for my boyfriend really bad. I only need about 4mil more. I want to get this for him to make him happy and so I can complete something that feels impossible.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:20 am
Name: iiTaeyang

Quest: Monthly Collectibles

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Hn...I probably "deserve" it as much as anyone else here, so I can't say much towards it. As everyone knows, inflation is a pain to deal with, so under a long term quest like mine, I find that getting help once in awhile is nice. That's probably as simple as a reason could get... pixels are just wants, not needs.

Jong Kook

Pokejinka Horangi

Bat Magnet

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:32 am
Name: Miyuki Akuhana

Quest: Everything on my wishlist, currently Lumiere Noire

Quest Link: Right here biggrin

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: Because I have been saving gold for the longest time, and it's so difficult to not buy those cute new shoes you see in the shops. >.< I don't have enough money in real life to get Gaia Cash to help me out. I play Booty Grab, bump threads, and play Monster Quest as much as I can. But the prices of my items keep going up D: You guys are too kind to start a guild to help people who can't save very well xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:46 am
Name: ilover1508
Quest: gold for my charity
Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-little-gift-of-love-charity-need-nudists-3/t.59948017_recent/?_gaia_t_=4898&mygntcid=92611
Why do you think you deserve help from us? The help if given will just go to helping others as soon as its received. Personally no one deserves anyones hard earned gold regardless of you you earned it tehe  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Cescesar

Sweetest Loverboy

20,400 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:37 pm
Name: Cescesar

Quest: User Image

Quest Link: currently doesn't have one smile

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

Well.. Like everyone, I always go online everyday. Play fair and earn myself 100-150k a day. But somehow I realized that I won't be reaching my quest faster with just me. So that's why I posted here smile
Hope I get positive feedbacks smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm
Your Name: The Sporkle

Charity Mule Name: The Sporkle

Charity Goal: A bunch of random items between 100g-10k.

Charity Link: Random Giveaway

Why do you think this charity deserves help from us?
I really love giving things away. I had a lot of things to give, and my thread got popular fast, but I'm out of things and running out of money to buy things to keep the thread afloat. I typically make a list of 40 items, I'm not asking for all of the 40 items, mind you. Just some help, so I might be able to make another list. I just want to keep the thread going, to hopefully make gaians happy.  

Vera Heart

Hilarious Cat

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nurse Mona

Sugary Spook

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:21 pm
Name: Nurse Mona

Quest:
Gaia-sama

Quest Link:
My Quest Thread

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've been working pretty hard on my quest so far... I've been Booty Grabbing like crazy, applying to charities, and selling my unwanted items. I've never done an 'official' quest before, because I didn't really need the help. This is a pretty hard quest, but I'm determined to finish it because it's the last item I need to complete my dream avi. I also help others out whenever I possibly can. :]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:17 pm
Name : Mew Muffin

Questing : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quest Thread :
User Image

I love to make new friends and work hard on gold to retrieve this
lovely avatar. I've been working extra hard to get amazing avatars
like this one. Even though I have a long way to go, I would really
appreciate it if you helped. <33  

catasauruss

Shirtless Tycoon

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Satanic Screams

Dangerous Lover

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:33 pm
Name: iluv_akatsuki_naruto

Quest: Monochrome Keido / Dream Avatar

Quest Link:
User Image

Well because I have been working on this quest ever since Monochrome Keido hit the MP back about a year ago. I've been able to get gold for myself but I could really use a boost. I've had 1.9 Mill // 4 Mill for about 6 months now. My trading pass was disabled because of an idiot that gave me hacked items and I'd just really like some help.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
Name: Sakura_Madison

Quest: Crimson Marionette

Quest Link:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The link will jump to my progress, which is really important.

I have been focusing a lot in school lately, since the finals are upon me. D; But, whenever I have a chance of a break, I come here and vend like crazy. Sometimes I get a good deal here and there, but still not the progress I am suppose to be at. Even a little push helps along the way on my quest.

Thank you for reading.

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Adrenaline End

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Name: xKimoyo

Quest: Oisin's Blessing

Quest Link: ✰ Kimoyo's Blessing † A Quest for Oisin's Blessing ✰

I do anything possible for any amount of gold (posting, answering polls, playing games, selling items, watching videos, selling avie art, playing Booty Grab...), and yet I'm left far behind because of the maddening inflation.
Although Booty Grab seems to give the fastest, easiest, and most gold (in my opinion), I hardly have time for the computer overall since I always put school first, plus I obviously have a life.
I'll be lucky if I get to play it just once every other week.
Even so, I still manage to give fairly generous donations quite often, whether someone did something very little for me, or if I simply feel like it.
All the while, I never beg for any kind of help, and instead appreciate whatever I get whenever I get it.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:12 pm
Immortal Nobody
Okay! Lets get to 45 this time!

IF we reach 45 applications..
The prize will be upped to 50k.
The raffle will also change a bit. Instead of 35k and 1 letter it will become 2 letters. (No gold~)

• If you post a lot and then delete those posts you will be banned from the guild. This is a form of cheating.
    Please don't be a cheater. Cheaters ruin the fun.

Get your friends to join the guild and post! Reaching 45 would be awesomeee.

DISQUALIFIED  

Kuuni

Bear

.tangerine.tears.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:34 pm
Name: .tangerine.tears.

Quest: The Angelic Pendant

Quest Link: Link!

While I do have an item quest, I'll be dedicating all gold I see to sponsoring the good people of the nekkid event, till it's over. whee I also do those gold makin things: play booty grab, draw my thing, bump a lot, & vend.  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff