Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
EDC Vegas Tickets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite type of EDM (Electronic Dance Music)
  Electro
  House
  Trance
  Hardcore
  Drum And Bass
  Dubstep
  Happy Hardcore
View Results

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:55 pm
Zydrate D o l l i e

Yeah seems I always have the wrong timing on things. Well maybe next year then. Hopefully oh and next year it might be a whole week. So yeah you would need a whole year to prepare for a week of epic proportions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:58 pm
azndreams
Yeah seems I always have the wrong timing on things. Well maybe next year then. Hopefully oh and next year it might be a whole week. So yeah you would need a whole year to prepare for a week of epic proportions.

Hopefully I'll be on unsupervised probation then and maybe me and Kenna can get together and both come out :3 I know she wishes she could go too. But with her husband and her kid, she just can't right now sad  

Zydrate D o l l i e

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 pm
Zydrate D o l l i e

Yeah having a family makes it even more hard to have free time to do anything, but yeah even if you didn't stay the whole week and only like a few days it's better than nothing. Hopefully things work out next year.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 pm
azndreams
Zydrate D o l l i e

Yeah having a family makes it even more hard to have free time to do anything, but yeah even if you didn't stay the whole week and only like a few days it's better than nothing. Hopefully things work out next year.

I hope so! Because it just looks and sounds like so much fun!  

Zydrate D o l l i e

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:16 pm
Zydrate D o l l i e

There are no words to express how much awesome it is.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:23 pm
azndreams
Zydrate D o l l i e

There are no words to express how much awesome it is.

I've watched the video you linked about 5 times already and every time I watch it, I die a little inside since I can't go this year lol.  

Zydrate D o l l i e

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:25 pm
Zydrate D o l l i e

I didn't go last year, but I did go to the one in 2009 and I watched the trailer for that one like 100 times. It's such a good feeling you get when you see it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:27 pm
azndreams

Oh yes. Just seeing all those people having the most epic time of their lives is just...oh, words can't even describe.  

Zydrate D o l l i e

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:34 pm
Zydrate D o l l i e

The best feeling for me at a rave actually is the end of it. I mean I love the rave itself and everything about it, but going home just when the sun is rising in the morning and having all your kandi on is well the best feeling in the world for me. You can't describe it, but well experience it for yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:37 pm
azndreams

Oh wow. That does sound like it would be amazing. I've never had the joy of going to a rave, but I want to so bad. I was just doing some google searching for raves and nightclubs like them around here and the closest area that does anything even remotely like that is like almost 6 hours away x_x  

Zydrate D o l l i e

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:44 pm
Zydrate D o l l i e

You definitely need to experience raving for yourself and yeah California, Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota and Seattle, Washington are huge on the rave scene. I know there are others out there, but I think there a little more smaller of a scene.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:47 pm
azndreams

I was in California for a few days a couple of years ago and almost got to go to one, but I had to be ready to leave at like 5 am the following morning and drive from San Diego back to Missouri so I couldn't go D: But, I talk to Kenna's brother a lot and he lived in Columbia, MO for a few years and he went to several of them there. Small scale stuff and mostly just an excuse for people to OD on x and rub up on each other, but he said they were still fun.  

Zydrate D o l l i e

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:22 pm
Zydrate D o l l i e

Yeah they are fun and you have that drug aspect, but there is always a very good vibe about them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:23 pm
azndreams
I want to go for the dancing and the music and the plain 'ol good time.  

Zydrate D o l l i e

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:36 pm
Zydrate D o l l i e

Those are the only reasons any raver should go to raves for though. These new kids go for the wrong reasons. Most of them. Not all of them.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff