Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply Archives
Got Day Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animekittyninja-aka kiki

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:16 pm
You wish you were
Green with Envy

What about an elven (elfish(?)) day where we do our best elf looks?

I also think we had a couple of awesome cosplay days last year (an actual cosplay day and then there was also Pokemon day, which was challenging but still a lot of fun). Since we did a Pokemon Day last year, might I sugguest Yu-Go-Oh Day. XD

I also want to suguest a day where we dress as an element of our choosing (fire, ice, water, wind, ect). This could give room for people who want to just do elements or want to get Avatar: The Last Air Bender involved in this as well.

Spirit Week
Class of 2006

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 pm
Extension of Fridayday, how about Internet Meme day?

and I already suggested this one to Varlot, but Be Yourself day, where we dress in boring IRL clothes.  

xFlamethrower
Vice Captain

Sparkly Defender

Innocently Yours

Tiny Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:03 am
IRL Day in general would be cool.User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:54 am
Updated

And this thread just keeps getting longer.

Keep 'em coming, these are some great ideas!  

antipolar
Vice Captain

Genea

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:08 am
Meme and IRL day both sound awesome. o3o  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:52 am
I posted this last year in the "suggestions" sticky a few days after the last spirit week ended hahah.

I was looking over the thread for last year, and the year before. I had come up with a few suggestions, but wanted to know if they'd already been done. I put the ideas by themselves so you can just scan the post and get the gist.

Rainbow Day - It was celebrated the year before last, but there have been so many A-mazing rainbow items that maybe someone wouldnt mind bringing it back for next year? Last year was my first spirit week, and I remembered Monochrome day, this year I half expected a rainbow day... until I checked the 200...8? thread and noticed there had already been one.

Character Day - Dress up as your favorite fictional character from any book, movie, or show. Or, if youre not into reading, movie watching type, dress up as some band member, actor, or scientist you admire. Spiderman, Lady Blahblah (pardon the humor heh) , Indiana Jones
, Jack the Ripper.... Dust off those impersonation abilities and have fun.

SDPlus Day - There was an animal day last year, thats what made me think of this. We all know most some of you out there have at least one sdplus doll you hold at night, perhaps youre an obsessive collector who has to have 'em all? Show off your collection today by piling on as many as you've got!

Edit : I thought of another one, though its a pretty simple idea

Pajama Day - Don't act like you didn't just roll out of bed! Stay in those comfy clothes all day. And dont forget your stuffed animals (Or do you sleep in the nude?)  

Duo-chan_in_wonderland

ThatOddBlonde

Fashionable Nerd

10,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 am
Last year, I was hanging out with people in towns and we were discussing this. Here's a list of what we thought of:

I Am Day - So many 'I Am' poses, so many possibilities

Disney Day - Dress as your favorite Disney character/movie

2012 Day - Dress like whatever variation of the apocalypse you like best

Classic Arcade Game Day - No new game characters allowed. <3

Childhood Cartoon Character Day - Can you recall what TMNT stands for? He-Man and Castle Grayskull mean anything to you? What about the classic Thundercats, or the Superfriends? Remember Rugrats before they grew up? Scooby-Doo when Fred still wore his famous ascot? TJ and the gang from 'Recess?' Classic Looney Toons, Doug, Captain Planet, Darkwing Duck, Batman Beyond, and Danny Phantom? If you yearn for cartoons from 'back in your day,' now is the time to honor them by dressing as your favorite character! (PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN heart )

Ninja Day - We had pirate day- what about ninjas??

Food Day- Dress as food, dress as a chef, dress as a really hungry crazy person... as long as you can relate it to food, you can dress like it!

Comic Book Day - Dress as your fave comic book character!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:43 pm
Avatar Nation: Show your element bending pride and show off the colors of your nation (Or we could do it by elements)

lil4fingers
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Paul-19

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:45 pm
ThatOddBlonde
Last year, I was hanging out with people in towns and we were discussing this. Here's a list of what we thought of:

I Am Day - So many 'I Am' poses, so many possibilities

Disney Day - Dress as your favorite Disney character/movie

2012 Day - Dress like whatever variation of the apocalypse you like best

Classic Arcade Game Day - No new game characters allowed. <3

Childhood Cartoon Character Day - Can you recall what TMNT stands for? He-Man and Castle Grayskull mean anything to you? What about the classic Thundercats, or the Superfriends? Remember Rugrats before they grew up? Scooby-Doo when Fred still wore his famous ascot? TJ and the gang from 'Recess?' Classic Looney Toons, Doug, Captain Planet, Darkwing Duck, Batman Beyond, and Danny Phantom? If you yearn for cartoons from 'back in your day,' now is the time to honor them by dressing as your favorite character! (PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN heart )

Ninja Day - We had pirate day- what about ninjas??

Food Day- Dress as food, dress as a chef, dress as a really hungry crazy person... as long as you can relate it to food, you can dress like it!

Comic Book Day - Dress as your fave comic book character!

i think i suggested disney and cartoon characters for the after party thread, totally support this two!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:02 am
Mythology/folktale day would be neat. Pick your favorite god/hero/myth/creature and try to portray it.  

goozma

Buggy Punk

catspook

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 pm
Mereluna
Mythology/folktale day would be neat. Pick your favorite god/hero/myth/creature and try to portray it.

Yes, that would be a great one! I'm also hoping for a steampunk day 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:40 pm
Yeah, I think Steampunk would go over well.
I was thinking about a Zodiac day too--Chinese or Greek. Chinese might work better though since it is by year and then we could even base our zodiac animal on our class year instead of our irl birth year.  

Murder Bird

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Ingou

Vice Captain

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:29 pm
How about Ninja Day? We had a Pirate Day already so it seems to make sense.

DISCO FEVER DAY! I demand that we bring disco back XD

Cosmic/Cosmos/Space Day - Dress up as your favorite planet, celestial body, galaxy, etc. Pretty much anything involving the solar system and beyond c:

Risky Business Day - Time for some underwear and socks for sliding on that wooden floor.

Monster Galaxy Day - With the soft release of Monster Galaxy, why not dress like your favorite moga or have it follow you around

"I Am" Day - Nothing but an "I Am" poses

[Edit; Just noticed some of these were suggested xD]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 pm
n00b day where we dress like a n00b? XD
But that's sort of like I be Poor day  

hpanna

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers