Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
It's the end ((what are your thoughts)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:23 pm
you obviously didnt know him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:46 pm
I remember someone on another forum posting a funny idea that's a little too late now. They said to get your old clothes and throw them out on the lawn to make it look like a bunch of people were taken. razz  

Garek Maxwell

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm
@Garek: Lol, that's fantastic. Too bad it's too late now, that would have been something I might have actually done. XD

@Jungle: I'm with DarkWolf. I'm calling coincidence. Dying and being raptured are two rather different things. With one there's a body, with the other there's not. XP
Part of that was a joke. Left Behind thinks there won't be bodies but really no one knows. I am confident though that when the Rapture comes it will be a huge event that no one could miss. I am sorry about your friend though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:13 pm
Nothing because I a rapture can only be remotely imagined by crazy religious ******** the world truly had an' end it would block out all logic and what happens when you lose logic? BAM everything else goes out of whack, science dies, people die, every logical thing that held existence together would cave in.

It's the fact of the universe, even the universe itself is made of billions trillions of atoms, just as it was created by atoms.

No god, No heaven, No hell.
Only us, Angels, a few groups of Aliens, Animals, Microbes, Bacteria, some Viruses, Plants, and the vast universe with many planets, stars and galaxies.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:46 pm
Mehkale
Kayian
So If you knew you where going to die or be ruptured, what would you say?

I'd tell the guy that if his c**k is that big, he just needs to use more lube and take it slow. You'd be amazed the things you can actually fit in your butt if you just go slow and easy. No reason for anything to get "ruptured" unless you're just careless and rush it. smile

-POUT-

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:26 pm
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
Nothing because I a rapture can only be remotely imagined by crazy religious ******** the world truly had an' end it would block out all logic and what happens when you lose logic? BAM everything else goes out of whack, science dies, people die, every logical thing that held existence together would cave in.

It's the fact of the universe, even the universe itself is made of billions trillions of atoms, just as it was created by atoms.

Only us, Angels, a few groups of Aliens, Animals, Microbes, Bacteria, some Viruses, Plants, and the vast universe with many planets, stars and galaxies.

Says you.  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:04 pm
Zuri-kai
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

Says you.

Nope, says the World itself.

Do research outside of religious bullshit, and you'll actually begin to Learn, God doesn't exist he never did, History shows the bible was written by Kings these kings used it to conquer the Land and wipe out Several civilizations and gain power, it was never an' actual book of history, or any other thing indicating a "fact".
All religions' are as far from the Truth as a Piece of paper is from being Godly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:13 pm
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
Zuri-kai
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

Says you.

Nope, says the World itself.

Do research outside of religious bullshit, and you'll actually begin to Learn, God doesn't exist he never did, History shows the bible was written by Kings these kings used it to conquer the Land and wipe out Several civilizations and gain power, it was never an' actual book of history, or any other thing indicating a "fact".
All religions' are as far from the Truth as a Piece of paper is from being Godly.

fortunately buddha teaches us that even a paper contains godlyness.

go spew your autofallacio "I KNOW THE TRUTH!" around somewhere else please....

not interested.  

Jungle Boots

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 pm
Shut up, you guys, you. My beliefs are the ones that are correct.

/thread  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:44 am
What Erik said because I don't want to see this shout match again. <- Mod Speak!

I'm not locking the thread because discussion and (respectful!) opinion sharing can still take place, but no more of this old argument please. sad  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:05 pm
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

Do elaborate, please, this sounds fishy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:17 pm
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

Who says Angels have to automatically be connected to a Religion?
They are simply another Alien species, similar to us but not entirely like us.

It's far from fishy, humans have spoken of beings with such appearances since before the "Tales" came about.
Ironically enough we are actually in a sense imitations of them, if you were to get an Angel's D.N.A. and compare it to a Humans were nearly identical, almost entirely proving "Enkiea's" claims but as far as magic? Not so sure about that crap.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

It's far from fishy, humans have spoken of beings with such appearances since before the "Tales" came about.
Ironically enough we are actually in a sense imitations of them, if you were to get an Angel's D.N.A. and compare it to a Humans were nearly identical, almost entirely proving "Enkiea's" claims but as far as magic? Not so sure about that crap.

Who's to say you are right though, amongst all these other claims?
Who's to say your beliefs are above all others?
Who's to say, besides yourself, of course.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:46 pm
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

So you're saying angels are extraterrestrial beings?

How did you get to this conclusion?

And who is this Enkiea person you're talking about?  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:47 pm
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

So you're saying angels are extraterrestrial beings?

How did you get to this conclusion?

And who is this Enkiea person you're talking about?

Simple, because they came here' thousands of years Ago.
They came from another Planet, that's current beyond our reach.
Plus they are shown throughout history, though more often revered as Gods or Godly beings.

Enkiea, also known as the Church of Elders.
(Elders, because the name Aquarian was taken by a "Church Church")

http://www.enkiea.org/  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces