Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Ox Viranden: Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm
Welcome to DTI from one of the many bad guys( still a noob though )  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:53 pm
The Gamblator

STOP CALLING YOURSELF A NOOB! I'M THE WORTHLESS ONE, I'M THE ONE WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX! (Says Rainor.)  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Ya what's up?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:54 pm
Chaos Darkwing 559
The Gamblator

STOP CALLING YOURSELF A NOOB! I'M THE WORTHLESS ONE, I'M THE ONE WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX! (Says Rainor.)

hey c'mon two digimon=noob  

The Gamblator

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:54 pm
Ox Viranden
Alright sounds cool. One question, BTW?

whats your Question?

@Gamblator: I only have 1 Digimon, yes he may be a demon lord, but you have two, and one is soon to be a metalgururumon. So be happy. cry  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:01 pm
Thanks for the welcomes and what not.

Okay as for the question, when you Digivolve a Digimon, do you go by the Anime or use the chart as seen on http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexgigi.shtml ?
For example, when I Digivolve my Gigimon, would he only DIgivolve to Guilmon, could I choose from the others on the list from the site such as the BlackGuilmon or DemiDevimon in the list?

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:12 pm
Ox Viranden

Okay as for the question, when you Digivolve a Digimon, do you go by the Anime or use the chart as seen on http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexgigi.shtml ?
For example, when I Digivolve my Gigimon, would he only DIgivolve to Guilmon, could I choose from the others on the list from the site such as the BlackGuilmon or DemiDevimon in the list?

I would presume so, but I have seen people use random number or dice roll to decide which one to choose, oh wait, that might be for mutations... Ok forget what I just said, I think you can say which Digimon in the line you want to Digivolve to. I may not be right, after all, I'm no Mod or anything, just a well commited member.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:16 pm
Chaos Darkwing 559
Ox Viranden

I would presume so, but I have seen people use random number or dice roll to decide which one to choose, oh wait, that might be for mutations... Ok forget what I just said, I think you can say which Digimon in the line you want to Digivolve to. I may not be right, after all, I'm no Mod or anything, just a well commited member.

I thought to hard.  

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:24 pm
Ox Viranden

I got this, ok when you normal digivolve, you use the top choice above the or section on DMA, so it would got to guilmon. If you want it to go to black guilmon then you would dark digivolve it. to get anything else on the list you would have to unexpected digivolve, but be careful, once you unexpect then that is the only way you can digivolve besides for Mutate and DNA.

For DNA you can dna to any of the choices on DMA as long as you have the right partner to DNA with you. to mutate you can change to any digimon with the same level and attribute that's not limited, special, or restricted on our digimon list. (ie. Mega Vaccine to Mega Vaccine normal)

Anything else that I missed?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:28 pm
lief_7
Ox Viranden

I got this, ok when you normal digivolve, you use the top choice above the or section on DMA, so it would got to guilmon. If you want it to go to black guilmon then you would dark digivolve it. to get anything else on the list you would have to unexpected digivolve, but be careful, once you unexpect then that is the only way you can digivolve besides for Mutate and DNA.

For DNA you can dna to any of the choices on DMA as long as you have the right partner to DNA with you. to mutate you can change to any digimon with the same level and attribute that's not limited, special, or restricted on our digimon list. (ie. Mega Vaccine to Mega Vaccine normal)

Are you a wizard?  

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 pm
Ox Viranden
lief_7
Ox Viranden

Are you a wizard?

Nope I've just been here a while and read the rules a lot, there aren't very many of them I don't know. sweatdrop Bloody's a wizard though, he's going after all the wizard type digimon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm
lief_7
Ox Viranden
lief_7
Ox Viranden

Are you a wizard?

Nope I've just been here a while and read the rules a lot, there aren't very many of them I don't know. sweatdrop Bloody's a wizard though, he's going after all the wizard type digimon

Alright, one last question is the Dark Digivolve and DNA Digivolve thing in the TP shop?  

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:37 pm
Ox Viranden
lief_7
Ox Viranden
lief_7
Ox Viranden

Are you a wizard?

Alright, one last question is the Dark Digivolve and DNA Digivolve thing in the TP shop?

Dark digivolveing is, but DNA has its own forum, it's a few below the tpshop one

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 pm
lief_7
Ox Viranden
lief_7
Ox Viranden
lief_7
Ox Viranden

Are you a wizard?

Dark digivolveing is, but DNA has its own forum, it's a few below the tpshop one

Alright, thanks. I guess I'ma get started.  

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:25 pm
Someone say wizard??????????