Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:10 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
.... hang on a second... you already liked Kadaj! that's not how it works... confused

I see nothing that says I can't anti-rant about people I already like! At least I'm not going on about the Wonderful, Magnificent, Divine, Perfect, One Winged Angel that is Sephiroth! xd
You just did... but you should do an anti-rant on someone you completely dislike!
Eh..... ninja But.... Oh, fine. Who don't I like? Oh yeah:

Yuffie. She's uh... Well, she's.... and she, er.... LOL, JK. Okay, Yuffie may be annoying, but she's only trying to get Materia for her family and people, so that they don't have to be a tourist attraction for a living any more. And I guess I can't nag on her for being obsessive. ninja She also adds a bit of lightheartedness to the group, to counteract the seriousness of everyone else. Also, you gotta feel sorry for her airsickness, but admire her determination, when even while feeling like throwing up, she STILL trys to get Cloud to give her materia.

There, fine, you happy? ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:06 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
.... hang on a second... you already liked Kadaj! that's not how it works... confused

I see nothing that says I can't anti-rant about people I already like! At least I'm not going on about the Wonderful, Magnificent, Divine, Perfect, One Winged Angel that is Sephiroth! xd
You just did... but you should do an anti-rant on someone you completely dislike!
Eh..... ninja But.... Oh, fine. Who don't I like? Oh yeah:

Yuffie. She's uh... Well, she's.... and she, er.... LOL, JK. Okay, Yuffie may be annoying, but she's only trying to get Materia for her family and people, so that they don't have to be a tourist attraction for a living any more. And I guess I can't nag on her for being obsessive. ninja She also adds a bit of lightheartedness to the group, to counteract the seriousness of everyone else. Also, you gotta feel sorry for her airsickness, but admire her determination, when even while feeling like throwing up, she STILL trys to get Cloud to give her materia.

There, fine, you happy? ^_^
Much better! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:19 pm
You know, this thread may say anti-rant, but it's still ranting whether on the behalf or against the character....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:37 pm
yeah... I noticed... still doesn't quite work does it?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:02 pm
xD Well then I have no problem saying here that i think Aerith is down right beautifu I would so drag her off with me xD.l XD (Hey I won't get my butt kicked here for saying it either XD)

Cloud's emo, yes, but we love him because of it XD

xD And this cloud is a bit of a paradox, but we love paradoxes XD Other wise FFVII wouldn't be so fun! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:06 pm
Heh heh heh heh, drag her off with you eh?

*gasp* I just had a thought! The travesty!! Leo hasn't ever heard one of the Oh-So-Famous Saerenna Rants! eek eek eek  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 pm
xD No I haven't.

But I'm sure it would look something like what i'm known to do XD! (This coming from a person who's once made a 500 word sentence monologue xD...Yes, that's ONE sentence XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:12 pm
well let me see if I can find you one... *searches*.. ah here we go... now mind you it's not quite the same as having her toss a rant at you spurr-of-the moment... but until she becomes slightly-less busy it'll have to do... sweatdrop

Saerenna
Wow, I'd say this is right up my alley, then, huh? xd xd xd I really don't know why I like it so much, but ranting is a fun pastime!!! And when I'm not ranting alound, I rant in my head. ...Seriously.... sweatdrop sweatdrop *cracks knuckles* SEPHY RANT TIME!!!!

Oh, glorious Sephiroth! How is it possible for one to be so perfect? Your silky silver hair that flows with moonlight, your clothes the color of the depths of space, save for when it glows from the fires of rage that you have and will beset upon the world! Great Sephy-sama, none can compare to your flawless blade and your equally unsurpassable skill in weilding such a long and unbreakable strip of metal that seems to have been forged from the stars themselves. Magnificent One Winged Angel, the mention of your very name strikes fear and awe into the hearts of many, your very presence is enough to send even the strongest of men to their knees in utter submission to your prowess, skill, and beauty. Oh, Sephiroth, there is no comparison to your graceful form, your impassioned mind, your pale skin and firey green eyes of such a hue that one feels as if they're trapped within something much more vast than percievable. Will you give me the honor of a marvelous death by your hand? Your presence might just kill me anyways, as you are full of overwhelming perfection and power. Dear Sephy-sama, I cannot express my loving devotion to you in mere words, or even in actions, but I will try! MY SEPHY!

Pairings: SephyxSephy xd

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:14 pm
XD I like this person! That is SO like something I would do! xDDD Babble off until I can't find anymore words to express myself XD I wish I could find my long Sephy monologue XDDD Man I was proud of that one!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:20 pm
That is just one of many of Saerenna's rants... xd

I think you two would get along famously!

Furry had to give up ultimate-fangirl status to Sae-chan, she just couldn't compare with Saerenna's obsessiveness.

Good heavens... she made a "Sephiroth Sculpture" out of Starbursts!! eek  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:24 pm
xD Luckily we wouldn't have to fight over Sephiroth, I love him, but I'm a Reno fangirl <3 HARDCORE XD! heart

o_O I wish I had that many starbursts to do that....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:26 pm
You'd need alot of luck to fight over him with Sae-chan... besides, I think I told people no fighting in the guild anyways. xp Don't want that kind of bickering... sweatdrop

Y'know.. I remember Cosplaying as Reno once! xd For halloween!

I know what you mean... eek  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:53 pm
Leo_Osaka
xD Well then I have no problem saying here that i think Aerith is down right beautifu I would so drag her off with me xD.l XD (Hey I won't get my butt kicked here for saying it either XD)

Cloud's emo, yes, but we love him because of it XD

xD And this cloud is a bit of a paradox, but we love paradoxes XD Other wise FFVII wouldn't be so fun! <3

... so let us speak of what's wrong with what you just said. I can deal with you calling Aeris beautiful and you saying that we love Cloud's emoness. But calling Aerith beautiful is disgusting what is wrong with you?

Aeris

It's a nice name in general it sounds pretty and looks pretty but most importantly it is correctly translated into english.

Aerith

It is disgusting hearing it causes me to vomit. How could someone even think of shoving this terrible name on to something they call Beautiful? It is reminiscent of a drunken discordian with a cold worshiping. That is to say not a very good thing.

So I ask why do you people insist on keeping this disgusting translation alive?

... sorry I'll be nice now captain.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Leo_Osaka
xD Luckily we wouldn't have to fight over Sephiroth, I love him, but I'm a Reno fangirl <3 HARDCORE XD! heart

o_O I wish I had that many starbursts to do that....
OH MY GOD! SO AM I! *Hugs*  

Juno_Dagger

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:13 pm
and on comes the rampant Reno Fangirls... sweatdrop  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers