Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you done your good deed for today?
Yes sir!!
47%
 47%  [ 11 ]
I'm still looking for those poor souls to help!
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
I was unable to today, but I will 3 times as many tomorrow!
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:47 am
Well, friday, me and my friends invited this one new guy at school to our table and he was cool.

And yesterday, I did all my work at school, plus I was nice to everybody

(Hopefully this counts XD)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:01 pm
I held the door open for a teacher with a cane. That made me feel good in the morning.  

Jameta
Captain

toboetsukasa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:31 pm
I did all of my familys laundry so my mum wouldn't have to does that count?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:29 pm
I spoke with my Oma a good while, today. heart  

Jameta
Captain

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:54 am

I lent my friend my Wicca A-Z book even though I was really anxious to finish it gonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:13 pm
I saw a guy from my German classes at the clinic today, and even though I don't know him very well, I told him I hoped he felt better soon. biggrin  

Jameta
Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:32 am
i do what i can when i can  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:51 am
Uhhh, next time, Akwila, please put down something specific.

Anyways, Friday and Saturday I gathered donations for the Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation, and on Sunday I walked the St. Patty's Day Dash for around 3.5 miles with the cause of helping ill children and their families.  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:22 am
I'm bringing the thread back to life. eek

Ummm, in seriousness, my dad gave my $20 bucks while my mom gave me $10 when I went to the grocery store to pick up somethigns, and instead of breaking his twenty and getting the five I owed LD, I used it to buy him a DVD he wanted (Coach Carter). So blah, I thought of my dad. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:08 pm
Aw, what a neat thread! Well today I worked with a really fractious cat at work- but I was so gentle and quiet, and gave him lots of breaks and affection, and convinced everyone else who came in the room to speak in a soft and slow voice, that the kitty didn't get scared and freak out. We managed to get all the nasty, painful matts out of his fur, and didn't have to use anesthesia- which saved his mom quite a bit of money.

I also took some lady's kids back into the boarding kennels, because they seemed like calm and well-behaved children. I let them pet and play with the boarders one by one while mom was checking in with their new puppy- that way the kids were entertained, mom was able to focus on paperwork and medical history, and our boarders got some socialization with nice children.

We always recycle paper, plastic, aluminum, and cardboard at the hospital, and pick up trash in the vicinity around our building, so I did that today- and the lunch that I took in was all organic. We're also organizing a carpool to go to a training seminar which will be coming up fairly soon.

I tried to forward a petition to protect funding for the arts in the United States, but as it turns out it was a hoax, so now I'm having to back track and send out another letter to everyone explaining what a moron I am.^_^' So that one didn't work out quite as I'd planned, but it was still a good thought!

If yesterday counts, then I helped to do a charity surgery to save a wild baby possum! I monitored her vital signs while she was under to keep her safe. Eventually, I might even get around to writing something educational in my journal about it.^_^'

And now I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside.^_~  

WebenBanu

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:49 am
Well, I did something good that kinda' just affects me personally, but I thought I'd share anyways:

This... moron from GD initially PM'ed me about a stupid comment on made on his thread, which supposedly was 'testing people' (The first post was badly typed and was something along the lines of, "i like 2 gurls both are funy n smart one has blonde hair n one has black. witch 2 should i go out wit?" Of course, the little smartass came out in me (I admit), and I replied, "Whichever one is stupid enough to go out with you?"

...That was probably the first time people were actually continually quoting me for their answer. Made me feel special. heart

Anyways, so the guy PM's me, and I respond over a series of time, through which he calls me mean, both to may face and typed backwards, thinking to play mind games with me. Well, if anything, it pisses me off; but in the last entry, I just tell him to get over it- it was just something stupid that happened, and few are going to remember it.

So, it's been like a week or so, and I'm thinking I got through; I mean, I even put in a time where I looked like a fool on GD.

...Guess who just has to put a nit in my morning?

Well, I could have replied, citing all the moments of stupidity, but I decided to do the better thing for my emotional health- I ignored the user and deleted the message. I did my part, and the looser can "think" they won or whatever- it's not my ******** problem that someone thinks such a stupid matter is important to their life.

So blah... that semi-rant made me feel better. Which is a good thing. No... to tell my therapist about this or not, that is the question. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:22 pm
All idiots should die, enough said. Or, at least, lose their ability to speak. sweatdrop

Anyway...

This week, I:

- told a lady who was worried about holding up the line at the grocery store, "While you're the one coming through, don't worry about everyone else because I'm only worried about -you- and making sure that -you- are happy." She said I was a sweetheart. ^__^'

- Held the door open for a few older ladies.

- Gave some money to the foundation for the blind.  

Keistera

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:04 am
It seems I've fallen into the position of a magical caretaker of a little path of forest near my house. Damn fluffy teenager keep messing around with the energy! scream And never mind the assholes that keep lighting fires. bah, at least there's no polution to clean up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:07 am
I'm currently working on setting-up the library, as well as bringing important areas of the guild up. xp  

Jameta
Captain

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:30 am
My good deed today is not killing my cousin's hellion children. But the day is still young...  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff