Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 11 Open: 6/1 - 6/30 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_winterdawnn

Questionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 am
Name: _winterdawnn
Quest: Dream Avatar items e.g: bitter poridge & sandman
Quest Link: have none official one, will make one sometime later
Why do you think you deserve help from us? Just want to help you guys reach up to 45 applications biggrin and will be checking out these forums and helping out people i can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:05 am
Name: iiTaeyang

Quest: Monthly Collectibles

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Hn...I probably "deserve" it as much as anyone else here, so I can't say much towards it. As everyone knows, inflation is a pain to deal with, so under a long term quest like mine, I find that getting help once in awhile is nice. That's probably as simple as a reason could get... pixels are just wants, not needs.

Jong Kook

Pokejinka Horangi

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 am
Name: Reoca

Quest: Mercury's Moon

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm finally out of school for the summer so I can get gold by selling art/playing BG, but Mercury's Moon is quite costly, so I would appreciate any help along the way. <3
It is also my summer goal to get as close to obtaining Mercury's Moon as I can because I won't be able to spend much time on Gaia when fall comes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 pm
Name: animegrl2.0

Quest: All mood bubbles on gaia

Quest Link: Linky poo

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I work hard for my gold, mainly playing zomg.

animegrl2.0

Witty Gawker

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:49 am
Name: -ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Quest: 10 items for a pink/blue/purple avatar

Quest Link: ƞəʋɜʁɇɴժіռց

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm still not used to the whole paying money in order to keep up with the marketplace thing and it's a pain. :< Since I'm a senior in college next fall and working full time this summer, it's really hard to find time to seriously sit down and work to make gold. Plus, my birthday's coming up? |D -shot-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
Name: Moogle Voodoo
Quest: Fantasy Kitten Star
Why Do You Think You Deserve Help From Us?: I spend most of time on Gaia bumping other quest threads rather than my own. C: Any help would be appreciated C:

Moogle Voodoo

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Giraffe Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:10 pm
Name: Giraffe Kitty

Quest: My Dream Avi, I still have about 16mil left to go if I want to buy the rest of the items.

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I'm working really hard to finish this quest. I booty grab every day, play games when I have the extra time to. I have A LOT of work to do with this avi, and I truly appreciate all the help I can get. I help out and give back when I can. No matter what happens with this quest, I am never giving up! > : D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm
Name:
Butterroll

Quest:
User ImageMarquis Laurent

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
Right now, my current quest doesn't cost that much in comparison to my future quests. So a little goes a long way quite literally, and I've really appreciated the help and donations from others I've gotten in the past. Also, I'm going on a trip for a while before my birthday, so it could be a nice gift too.

Butterroll

Silly Little Sushi

Chatty Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:41 am
Name: Silly Little Sushi

Quest: To buy the Pale Marionette.

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've been having this quest for quiet a while, but because the amount is so great, it's been hard to make progress. Whenever I log on, I try to vend and exchange and play zOMG. I get sidetracked occasionally and donate to others, but it's still worth it. The help I have received has been amazing, and so I give back. No matter how much further this quest is, I'll do my best.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 am
Name: Guam123 ~ Tristin

Quest: Currently Questing ~ Ancient Katana

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, I earn my gold for my quest by BootyGrab and zOMG.
It's kinda hard getting gold. Also, I would appreciate all the help I can get..  

Guam123

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 am
Name: Star_Suicide
Quest: All MCs
Quest Link: Star's Forever and a Day Quest
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I help other Gaians as much as I can and this big quest is something for me after having quested and donated almost everything for all my friends and even strangers, just because. I do everything I can to earn gold but it's a very tough quest and it would take forever (hence the name of my quest thread) to get everything without any help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 am
Name: pig_girl
Quest: all MCs, EIs, and gold shop items
Quest Link: in siggy (the image with the piggy)
Why do you think you deserve help from us? i do my best to help others, and because of that i often get slowwed down in my questing. I recently used all my gold, both here in my main and in my two mules to sponsor as many people as i could in the 9th gaian sponsored nudity event  

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Adrenaline End

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:18 am

Name: xKimoyo

Quest: Oisin's Blessing

Quest Link: ✰ Kimoyo's Blessing † A Quest for Oisin's Blessing ✰

I do anything possible for any amount of gold (posting, answering polls, playing games, selling items, watching videos, selling avie art, playing Booty Grab...), and yet I'm left far behind because of the maddening inflation.
Although Booty Grab seems to give the fastest, easiest, and most gold (in my opinion), I hardly have time for the computer overall since I always put school first, plus I obviously have a life.
I'll be lucky if I get to play it just once every other week.
Even so, I still manage to give fairly generous donations quite often, whether someone did something very little for me, or if I simply feel like it.
All the while, I never beg for any kind of help, and instead appreciate whatever I get whenever I get it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 am
Name: MissMissie

Quest: To obtain one of every SDPlus.

Quest Link:
User Image

It would be appreciated!
I'm currently 3 dolls from the set.
So close and yet so far!

User Image SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster,

User Image SDPlus #290 Pepper and Mint,

User Image SDPlus #291 Mikan.

I do get distracted in wanting other items.
Let alone helping out others and supporting them & thanking them.
Donating to help, drawing, or random "thought of you" gifts, birthdays, etc.

I don't mind it ^_^ I enjoy making someones day in showing kindness.

Lately I've tried out for art contests.
Although most of my time has been in making thank you art to donators lately.
Let alone free art just because I liked an outfit or something.

So, donations would assist me in the time I'm not on to be making gold towards my goals.

I honestly appreciate your time, and thank you kindly for this opportunity.

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

7JM

Generous Tycoon

9,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:57 am
Name: Seika Arai

Quest: Horns of the Demon

Quest Link: here

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well the 29th is my birthday blaugh thats no reason lol. I like to help others a lot and I'm trying very hard to get the horns. I booty grab a lot and do many contests. I'm really nice and friendly and I would be very thankful if I won.  
Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff