Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Cervantes, the Cwn Annwn [READY] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many times does it take Facey to type out Cwn Annwn?
  six hundred, because she has to count the Ns and Ws every time.
View Results

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 am
Face your demons

This isn't about your character as much as a nit pick about how you have the information laid out.

I feel you have a lot of good information but its a mess all over your form. Reading your personality sounded like you were rambling on and on and on going "OH BY THE WAY AND OH THIS" about things that had NOTHING to do with personality. Things like he doesnt need sleep, he likes cute foods, physical fitness and he likes to read. While informative, I feel that you have a huge run on paragraph that just was very hard for me to read.

Organized information just makes it easier, as a critic, to find out whats going on.

I like that you DO organize it in the post UNDER your form, but I had to read threw ALL THAT to see you had an organized version which makes me frown.

Nit pick done.

Okay on to the actual crit about your character

I really like him not going to lie. He sounds like a really cool character. :] He seems like he has one of those fun adventure anime personalities where he never gives up. Light hearted and fun! I love seeing that in a character not going to lie.

I definitely feel his pain about sitting still. I can't sit still either : D.

One question about his fear is really all I got. When you say he uses blades to cut his forearm to trigger his fear, does it HAVE to be those blades. Lets say for some reason he doesn't have his blades on him and needs to trigger his fear. Can he use something else?

o u o Keep up the good work and maybe reorganize the information so its easier to read and I think your good.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

This isn't about your character as much as a nit pick about how you have the information laid out.

I feel you have a lot of good information but its a mess all over your form. Reading your personality sounded like you were rambling on and on and on going "OH BY THE WAY AND OH THIS" about things that had NOTHING to do with personality. Things like he doesnt need sleep, he likes cute foods, physical fitness and he likes to read. While informative, I feel that you have a huge run on paragraph that just was very hard for me to read.

Organized information just makes it easier, as a critic, to find out whats going on.

I like that you DO organize it in the post UNDER your form, but I had to read threw ALL THAT to see you had an organized version which makes me frown.

Nit pick done.

Okay on to the actual crit about your character

I really like him not going to lie. He sounds like a really cool character. :] He seems like he has one of those fun adventure anime personalities where he never gives up. Light hearted and fun! I love seeing that in a character not going to lie.

I definitely feel his pain about sitting still. I can't sit still either : D.

One question about his fear is really all I got. When you say he uses blades to cut his forearm to trigger his fear, does it HAVE to be those blades. Lets say for some reason he doesn't have his blades on him and needs to trigger his fear. Can he use something else?

o u o Keep up the good work and maybe reorganize the information so its easier to read and I think your good.

Thank you so much! So if I was to take his "organized" personality and put it up where the rambling one is, space out the rambling paragraphs and put them where the organized personality is now as an "Extra Info" section would it be better/less infuriating? xD; I do ramble OTL Personality defect > A>;

I'm so glad you like him, haha; he doesn't give up, no. xD;

Nah, the blades are just a catalyst, they're more like a fashion accessory which he can conveniently tie around his tail fur so he has it on him all the time. Also they sort of "jingle" when he walks. >>; And I like jingling xD; But yeah, he can technically cut himself on anything and it'll work! If that makes sense? It's based on Deadman Wonderland OTL I love that manga. >>;;

THANK YOU. I'm gonna go ahead and reorder things so maybe nobody else will be like WRRRRYYY make me read such huge paragraphs when you have an easy to follow personality RIGHT BELOW IT. D< ... as much as I love a good table flipping OTL.

If there's anything I can do to repay you for your time critting, let me know, like other crits or pass it along type deal. o u o

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:36 pm
x DD <3 That sounds like a great idea <3 The information you had was informative but it was hard to pick some pieces out while reading it to get the general idea o u o but yeah if you maybe switched the spots like you said, I think the next critic will have a much easier time helping you if there is anything to help with.

Like I said, I like him.

And that makes sense : D <3 @ Fear. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 am
Belated thank you for the luck, Chobi xD I will certainly need it > A>

Edit: Answered my own question with research > A>

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:05 am
Dragging Van into the Christmas meta o Ao  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 am
Dusting him off so I can see if there's anything else I can polish up o Ao

If anyone sees this and would like to crit or offer opinions, would be grateful = u=

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:25 pm
*lovingly draws him back up while checking for anything to fix* Sorry for irritating bump > A>;

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:27 pm
Van will be in the Spirit Week events soon! If anyone has any additional crits to offer me / him, or would like to chill with him and I in the events, let me know <3  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:02 am
For reference's sake, he was in the Wonderland event and Legacy-- and I aim to take him to Open House, if anyone who sees this wants companyxD;  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:50 pm
Welcome to Amityville Academy!

Greetings young knob! Amityville Academy can be a little bit daunting, so here's a quick guide before you go out and explore!

gaia_crown First, you'll want to get your emblem and student certificate. You can go here to get them. If you don't have a school picture yet, be sure to notify your photographer and arrange for an appointment!*

gaia_crown Next, you'll want to check out your dorm room. Dorms are highly customizable, and if you don't know where to begin don't be afraid to peek into your neighbor's to get an idea or two!**

gaia_crown Finally, go forth and explore the school! Have fun!

* Aka if you don't have your student art, you may contact your artist and let them know your student is enrolled! They will then begin working on your character's art.

** Go make your character's journal to track their progress!

*** GO FORTH AND RP!

face your demons
Good to go! Please contact artist!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers