Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
Link's endrance...yes me...I came in 7th.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vote for me?
  yes
  uhh..if I say 'no', what'll you do to me?
View Results

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 pm
dothackers and thanks GC...and ex troll? heh, not one I'd know/remember =, though the GCD has always been kind of my 'home' forum...so unless you were DIllinger I highly doubt I heard of your trollish exploits......

...though to be fair, I do a bit of quasi-trolling on one of my mules...once in a while.....mostly when I get very mad about something...then its more like I'm ragequitting than trolling....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:17 pm
lets just say i lost a lot of accounts when i started. XD never knew about the tos posted disturbing pics that made y0u think and even had the bad spelling due to lazyness pointless ranting and what not. gd and chaterbox were my main targets. and hay you want to try out trolling a trolle let me know lol. i want to get back to the good old days  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 pm
when I did troll, I was a fail troll.......a very fail troll......For a second, I thought you were going to say you were Dillinger (that would have been hilarious, but oh well.)

either way, I'm starting to slip in the rankings, so here's hoping that when I log in tomorrow, I'll place/stay where I am if not go up a spot or two....fat chance though....I was hoping to get a top ten placing this time...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 pm
wow that's new a troll fail XD i was epic got ban a few times, in fact i made so many accounts i forgot them all, use to go into towns all the time just to mess with ppl. the only one i remember the name of was firelips lol didn't have her for a but 3 hours that i rmeember.

and you should do alright in the ranks better then some other ppl i knew didn't even show in the top 10  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:20 pm
I don't even think I had a temp ban....just a few sig bans though...but eh...

I've been trying off and on for the past few years with Endrance cosplays to at least get top ten and almost every time, I ranked top 50, but never got 10 or higher. I'll do it eventually though...maybe the new arena will let me get closer...though to be honest, I've only ever entered the arena about5 times prior to this entry....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 pm
XD temp ban she was never aloud to log in just kept getting an error message wehn i log in.

wow i never entered the arena once but hay if i tried to i could get people to love one of my avis and copy it t death. who don't love the drumbing dragon? lol but hay keep trying you'll get it one of these days  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 pm
heh...that I plan on doing...If I can win with the Xth, then I'll enter a re-worked version of my Avatar Macha and normal outfit...then maybe move on to a different cosplay...key word=maybe  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Lol well that would be fun to see. but i still see mach working best. but hay i don't see why you don't get first some of the others above you are all crap and a half.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 am
I knew Mer would win, because he's all kinds of awesome...But eh, its all up to what people think is 'cool' or what they know....I mean, how many pokemon have placed? heh....But I do appreciate it. I'm just happy that I'm the first Endrance to place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 am
XD i found a few friends to help you out before the end to so lol i wanted to see a .hacker up there.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 am
Nothing wrong with that....though I'm partially waiting for people to be all 'omg u haxxorz ur winz!11!' in my comments...

Though what irks me is when people say 'its too black' or 'I can't tell if you were trying your best or if you half-assed it' and don't give any construnctive criticizm as to what else you could use.......though I always find that annoying no matter who it is, not just the person I'm thinking about...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 pm
those are trolls or people who are new... or horably illiterate ppl.  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm
No, they're the arena 'regs' who don't enter....or trolls like you say...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm
ohh lol i wouldn't know never enter the arena just bost my friends rank as best i can and get some gaians to help them as well. i can get 3 votes now as i only have 2 mules that i use anymore but there for storage of the goods if i get hacked... not in the good way lol  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:27 pm