Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆Vocaloid☆

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of Vocaloid, UTAU, or fan-made vocalists. 

Tags: vocaloid, utau, music, japanese, awesome 

Reply ☆ Vocaloid ☆
Evil Saga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Yen Quest
SharpenedMoonlight
Another series? What?

Re_Birthday is probably my favorite. Then again, I am not a Rin fan. (It's one of those illogical things. I don't dislike her voice, and her character design is good, but for some reason I HATE her. One friend of mine is like that with Miku while another despises Gakupo. Idk why we do.)

Daughter of White really is nice, compiles the other songs together, and gives it an ending. I just wish Haku's voice was a little deeper in it, it wasn't lowered more than a note or two from Miku's range.
It is said that Re_Birthday was made for the Clockwork series. The fans made the pv to go with the Evil series. Daughter of Evil is also said to represent the "pride" of the 7 deadly sin series. Well, to make things simple, the producer has a tendency to connect his songs. xD

Rin is pretty good in certain types of songs. Daughter of Evil isn't one of them, imo. Songs like Pink Spider and... ...that's all I can think of from the top of my head. ._.;

Yes, I feel the same way for Daughter of White. Maybe her Dark Append would have been a better option, but even that is a bit too high pitch. Maybe Gumi.

Well you can always just pitch Miku down for Haku like most people. Like at least a whole octave. My only complaint with Daughter of White is it sounded like Miku was singing, and I was like OMG YOU'RE NOT WHITE, YOU'RE GREEN.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 pm
SharpenedMoonlight
Well you can always just pitch Miku down for Haku like most people. Like at least a whole octave. My only complaint with Daughter of White is it sounded like Miku was singing, and I was like OMG YOU'RE NOT WHITE, YOU'RE GREEN.
Lol, I raised an eyebrow when I start hearing the singing voice. But I guess the producer have his own opinions and such. Me, I have no tools to do whatever, so, yeah... ._.;  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:46 pm
Yen Quest
SharpenedMoonlight
Lol, I raised an eyebrow when I start hearing the singing voice. But I guess the producer have his own opinions and such. Me, I have no tools to do whatever, so, yeah... ._.;

I don't have tools either.
*sulks in poorness*  
☆ Vocaloid ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas