Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Einaliai Thalassai, A Mermaid Pride Interest Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:43 am
heart  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:33 pm
I loooove this pride idea *A*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm
heart heart heart  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:50 am
*Works on plots with the Pirates*
Again, people are welcome to put in guys, too, they just need an explanation as to why they're there.
A sister bringing him in as her consort?
Already a consort to a sister? Perhaps a sister who died in the plague?
A son of a sister who hasn't decided to stay or go yet?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:48 am
>_>;.. I don't feel as bad putting these two in since many want them and are having a decision made later down the road so here it goes! So If anyone is up for these I don't mind having them in lower standings... I just had two really good ideas, and hopefully will see them through customs at one point!

I have a Quest
Username: Chi Sohma
Name of Character: Ismene ; meaning knowledge and drieved from greek mythology Alternative Name possibly [ Petrosinella ]
Age of Character: Adol - Adult [ Haven't decided ]
Desired Rank: Possibly lady of the past but she would like to help with nannies etc..
Personality: She has a heart of goal and is pretty knowledgable about everything and anything having to do with people skills and loving but she has almost no people skills. She knows how to train others to have it but she doesn't so much and is terribly shy! But she is easy to warm up to. When she is in danger, she won't probably know it- first thing she has as a reflex is to hold up a ...... turtle frying pan! But once she is out of her 'shell' she will be a lot more outgoing! She is quick to learn things, and has an impressive memory! It also doesn't help that she is a seer!
Back-story: (YES I WILL WRITE A BOOK IF I SO ChOOSE TO! D<) , Ismene, was born to the goddess of messangers and was frightfully abandoned/captured ( not sure yet ) and was raised iscolated by a lionness whom used to seer powers to destroy pride. When she was old enough, she escaped as soon as she left and was left to wonder alone before a sister that traveled from the mainland helped her out, learning the skills the cub had, she was destined for greatness.
Appearance: This will not be disclosed til I get her as a custom, Reeshie already knows the general idea/appearance for the most part.

I have a Quest
Username: Chi Sohma
Name of Character: Ariel, meaning Lion of God in French [ NO PUN INTENTED ]
Age of Character: Adult
Desired Rank: Artisan
Personality: She is a collector and is very good with her paws. Having the ability to mend things that would not even be thought of to be mended. Also a pretty good inventor to say the least. Ariel is very outgoing and pretty good with talking to people. Often found along side the beach scowering for anything useful to put together.
Back-story: ( I plea the fifth ) Ariel was brought upon by her mother and father from the pirate pride. She was very very good with fermenting her father's fruit and aiding her mother, feeling accepted by her parents but not entirely. They were rather, distant and she had a lot of love to give but wasn't given in return... One day, she happened upon a lionness coming out of the water.. and from then on, is history.
Appearance: Pale natural fur, with her back legs done up in glowing tribal greens, with eyes of green.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 am
I'm really kind of wavery about the Ladies right now, specifically because they are effectively secondary-rulers of the pride. I think when I get closer to the pride being official, I'll start picking the other Ladies.
I'll say ahead of time, though, you only get one. XDD I want a variety of people on the council, so yeah.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:03 am
Reeshie Hack
I'm really kind of wavery about the Ladies right now, specifically because they are effectively secondary-rulers of the pride. I think when I get closer to the pride being official, I'll start picking the other Ladies.
I'll say ahead of time, though, you only get one. XDD I want a variety of people on the council, so yeah.

No problemo captin Mer- Capin'?!
<3

Then probably just Ismene, I'll go change that now~

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 pm
We have a cert background now! Everybody can thank Thal for that one! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:22 am
I have a [Quest]
Username: Junglerunner
Name of Character: Makutu
Desired Rank: Herbalist
Personality: Makutu is a mysterious female, she enjoys her own company predominately but holds a small circle of friends dear to her heart. She is dedicated to her work as a herbalist and often will put aside every aspect of her life to simply infuse herself with the study of plants and their medicinal properties. Dedicated, loyal, studious and reserved she is rarely seemed to be acting 'freely' she is usually tense in large groups of lions and prefers solitude or the singular company of a close friend. Though she appears to be antisocial she does actually enjoy quite company, it's just noise she doesn't welcome, she has a deep heart and loves deeply.
Back-story: She was born to the island not long after the plague, raised by a mother who had just recovered from a stressful pregnancy and birth. Her mother had been a herbalist as well and even after her preparation had been administered by a healer she died during the plague due to her weakened body after giving birth. Dosed with the same medication as her mother Makutu was then taken by a priestess from the island to try and escape the plague and allow her immune system to build during her young years, travelling with the priestess in her spiritual journey before returning in her adolescence to the island where she now studies and works as a herbalist like her mother.
Appearance: Quest thread. All the colours are to be inspired by the colour reference below, her legs are to be black or a very deep blue in colour and work up to a lighter blue on her body. Rare flashes of purple should be added to the main part of her body. The black part of her legs should be marked with a design to look like the glow worms in the reference for leg markings below. One of her other key markings is a Maori themed tatto which is on her lower jaw and works down her throat, see ref below. The SW reference is another of my pets that is based on this concept/design.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Maori chin tattoo, Colour reference, Leg markings, SW reference.

I have a [Quest]
Username: Junglerunner
Name of Character: Whetu
Desired Rank: Consort
Personality: Whetu loves freedom and is highly driven to attain freedom at any costs and therefore is a master at adaptability and change to simply escape from being bound to anything in particular. He likes the freedom of leaving Einaliai Thalassai's island and should he be asked to say for whatever reason he'd fight tooth and claw to leave the island but due to the nature of the place he often comes and goes from the lioness' homeland but also calls the island his resting place, if not his home. Because of his freedom loving nature however his grows bored quickly and is often restless and impatient and hates any form of routine. He is generally clever, analytical and a very quick thinker.
Back-story: Whetu is the brother of Makutu and was born on the island and for a short time he remembered his brief time there with his mother and siblings but like all male cubs was quickly disposed of once he was weaned. He missed the plague that grasped the island and was placed in the care of the pirates of Maestros Del Mar. He was raised with a taste of rebellion and freedom to do as one wished, he made his home in Maestros and became a member of crew to one of the captains. He however knew of a place where he'd shared time with a gentle mother and loving siblings, he longed to know of his true 'home.' Later thought rumours and legend he learnt of the island and the mermaid pride and meet his sister. He comes and goes from the island now but only to return to Maestros and his pirate friends. What he can offer as a consort: Whetu can of course be used for breeding like any other male but also he has learnt how to navigate by the stars due to his time in Maestros, he can teach this to females wishing to leave the island for a time to hunt or on a spiritual journey. Besides being a consort for breeding I do like to think his sister can visit him on the male side of the island.
Appearance: Quest thread. CC, please use the whale shark for the colour palette and the general pattern work though I'd like to see Maori themed facial markings.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:Maori facial tattoo, SW ref, Whale Shark, Facial tattoo/pattern design.

junglerunner

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:39 am
emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:59 pm
heart heart  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:32 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:29 pm
A few more characters joining and there should be a plot with the Pirates sometime soonish.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 pm
I have a [Lioness or Quest]
Username: Sabra Knight
Name of Character: Kimana – but when she joins it will be changed to a water based name probably Yara – “Water Lady/Small butterfly”
Desired Rank: Lady of the Mind or if not then herbalist
Personality: A very firm lioness who is dedicated to her work and wastes no time in doing what she wants. She is very charismatic and strong, yet affectionate when caught off guard. Her heart is still bitter towards males due to her past, but perhaps one day will soften again. Still she has a steel memory when it comes to herbs and herb lore and is very experimental with medicines. ((Normally she appears very serious and has a more collected personality…but sometimes when she sees new herbs or has new ideas for drugs or medicines…well talk about a mad scientist type!))
Back-story: Kimana was originally named Pasha and was born as a result of a fling. Everything about her life was normal save for a nearly deaf sister, Esche, who decided to leave their mother due to her disability. Torn about her sister’s departure Pasha eventually left the rest of the family herself to set out to see what had become of her sister. Along the way she picked up on new herbs and medicines and increased her knowledge from what she had learned from their mother growing up. (She had always wanted to work with medicines due to her sister’s disability) She also picked up another thing : heartache. Falling in love with a rogue male the lioness decided that she would do anything to please him, even taking the random spells of anger and punishment. Often he would be spent after fighting with others and from other random flings which she bore through. Her blind dedication, however, was broken when he snapped after hearing she was pregnant with his cubs. Running from him she tried to save the lives inside, but was scared into running from a cliff and towards what the male had assumed was her death.

But instead of death a new life was born – Pasha was gone as a result of amnesia and Kimana was born. Innocent and free once more the lioness lost her fear of males and distrust while traveling the rogue lands. Finding friendship with a leopard she learned of his quest to find banu and decided that while he would not let her go with him out of pity to surprise him with another gift – cubs. Pregnant the lioness carried them, but could not find the leopard again. Lost and confused the lioness turned towards the waves and made a den near the pirate pride. But slowly her memories were flooding back ever since meeting with her sister Esche. Still Kimana hung onto the mixed personalities for the sake of her cubs. Pasha was pushed aside, but day after day the headaches would return. And one day after leaving her cubs she went hunting one day…never to come back.

For with the waves Kimana was lost. One of her blackouts occurred while hunting and another accident occurred. This time Pasha took back over and none of the memories from her time as Kimana were left. Not even the cubs were remembered. Falling into the ocean the lioness was swept to the siren pride where she recovered and took on a new name to begin a new life were no male would rule over her.

Plot: One day she’ll run into the cubs who are being raised by the pirate pride and get a shock as memories of her time as Kimana will return. But these memories won’t take over her mind, but reside there like a dream. And it's possible that the male she had a fling with -he needs to be customed and I need to see if my friend is still interested in that plot- for the cubs will come back into her life as either a Pirate or a consort. C:

Appearance: [x]

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces