Tal's PLOT HUB! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 am
I can offer just general rp with my rogue girly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 am
I'm happy to offer any of my Stormborn lions for RP. There's Voldemaras, Aesir, Ruzanski, Odd Haleifr, and Kazul for you to choose from.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:59 am
Annchen
That would be great!

Here ya go hon!

Silver Lining

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am
musicaloner7
I can offer just general rp with my rogue girly.

I would really like it if Taabika could meet your girl! What is she like? (I'm no good at plain meet-and-greet rps, so we might need to think up something to HAPPEN for the rp. ::nodnod:: )  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:08 am
She's a lot like Luna from Harry Potter; aloof, carefree, and sort of 'out there'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 am
Princess_Feylin
I'm happy to offer any of my Stormborn lions for RP. There's Voldemaras, Aesir, Ruzanski, Odd Haleifr, and Kazul for you to choose from.

I would really love to develop some strife between Hroarr and one of this half-brothers. Hroarr himself will only feel a normal peer competitiveness with them, trusting in his parentage to be established and not really open to rivaling against by half-siblings. Basically, he'd consider them like any other cub NOT born of his father and mother. I don't know if one of your boys feels anything against or about Hroarr being legitimate or not... but it could be an interesting bit of plot for them to spar, only to have Hroarr discover his 'brother' is using under-handed means to win and gain regard for it. It would shock and baffle Hroarr, which is part of what I was hoping to do to him early on. Not sure how he'll respond, to be honest, but I'd love to find out.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 am
I have to say, if you want rivalries Odd isn't your boy. He is not a very competitive boy, and has no difficulties accepting his place in the world, even if it's that of a b*****d. However, he's also Kazul's favorite sibling (even out of her full-blooded siblings), so there might be some cause for strife there.

As far as a sparring match where someone's cheating, I don't know of Odd's the sort to knowingly cheat, but Kazul absolutely would. Their dad would have told her that being a girl would put her at a disadvantage which would make it acceptable for her to use any means necessary to win, and she'd totally do that. Or, perhaps, Odd simply misunderstands the point of sparring when he encounters the two of them going at it and intervenes to "rescue" Kazul.

I dunno. I am miserable at plotting today, apparently.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:48 pm
Princess_Feylin

As far as a sparring match where someone's cheating, I don't know of Odd's the sort to knowingly cheat, but Kazul absolutely would. Their dad would have told her that being a girl would put her at a disadvantage which would make it acceptable for her to use any means necessary to win, and she'd totally do that. Or, perhaps, Odd simply misunderstands the point of sparring when he encounters the two of them going at it and intervenes to "rescue" Kazul.

This sounds like an awesome idea! Would you mind starting it for us and dropping it here fo rme, pretty please?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:42 pm
I'll do that, sure. It might take me until tomorrow though. There's this webcomic...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 pm
For your Kitwana cubbin, I have Ithanga and Soifra who would both like some interaction.  

Mtorolite

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 am
I started an RP! Here it is. Please forgive the rambly posts and the assumptions I made. I'm a wee bit out of it with my meds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 pm
Thanks Fey... I'll be sure to get to it when my head is on straight. ::hugs::

::also nudges the thread:: Gimme those plot ideas for Damu, folks!!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm
I'm not sure either of my K'A girls are what you're looking for in either appearance or personality, but since I also have a lion that I don't want to have die without offspring, I understand where you're coming from, a bit. So here they are anyway.

Kubwa'Na'Kiburi is in the pride, I just haven't ever officially finished her JRP or gotten her certed. She's optimistic and upbeat, but she's been an adult for a while so there would be something of an age gap, plus her colors are so... bright that she's hard to match.

Furaha, on the other hand, only grew to adult recently. She's immune and slightly bitter because of issues with her father, but tries not to let this affect her relationship with others in the pride too much.

So, yeah, I'm not sure how well either of them would suit, but if nothing else I wish you luck in finding him someone before it's too late.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 pm
Reeeaaaaally to lazy to use the form. XD; but for Damu I can offer Mwujuzi and Njiti for family RP? smile And I'm sure Kimaria would like some family RP too (She owns his other sister). I'll have to check in with Cheza on what is happening with Maati, since I think she mentioned wanting to move her to the Pad pride (I dunno it's name).

In terms of plots, I see Mwujuzi currently wander, but she'd want to move herself and the cubs to somewhere safe, at least until they grow up, so I've been thinking of moving them to a pride, but which one I'm not sure. So if you had ideas on that that would be cool?  

Vesale

King Kitten

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 pm
father and son rp?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]