Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm
Ooh, that's a neat tutorial, Garek. Thanks for linking that. I've been using a photoshop filter called LunarCell for my map making, but I actually like the look that this tutorial gives a bit more. I'll probably play around with this for a while. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:44 pm
>3>

<.<  

Hakijagu1

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:43 pm
Can I join?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:44 pm
Rockriver001
Can I join?

Yeah you can join.  

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:12 pm
If you don't already have 5 people I wouldn't mind joining  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:14 pm
Should I make my character here?  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 pm
Krazed Teen
If you don't already have 5 people I wouldn't mind joining

You can join  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm
Hakijagu1
>3>

<.<

Do you want to join?  

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 pm
Rockriver001
Should I make my character here?

Once Zuri-kai has the character thing posted you can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:03 pm
Zuri-kai
I tried one on one once but I can't say I was much of a fan. Probably because two people micro-managing so many characters started to feel cluttered to me.

*taps foot in waiting*
Hehe, I've been at this rp thing for a while. sweatdrop
Yeah, if nobody else wants to jump in and play the baddie I'm already set to pounce. I've never done and anthro rp before but I can't see it making that huge of a difference. ^^;

It looks like we have enough members now!  

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm
Sweet. I'll get working on a good first post and a world map, then will make the thread and link it here when we're ready. This can be our OOC thread. :3
For now our members can fill out their character information with this.

Username:
Character Name:
Species:
Description: (pictures work too)
Personality: (I'd like something here rather than just "I'll rp it out")
Abilities: (any special skills or powers you might have. IE: Hunting/tracking skills, magic abilities, enhanced physique. Stuff like that.)
Background:

Right now the plot is this. You were a child in the city of Corzel for some reason or another. Either you were raised there or your family was there during their travels. During the early dawn hours, before the town stirred, the curse was cast on the land and began to obliterate the city. People began to panic and scatter. A powerful magician named Haitel managed to rescue a few children (our characters) and escape from the doomed city.

It's been thirteen years since then, the curse has slowly spread and the children have grown. Each developing their own unique abilities. Some learned magic through Haitel, while others chose a warriors path and learned the way of the sword, spear, or mace. The time has come for Haitel to tell the children the truth about what happened in Corzel, and the sorceress, Xhirana (pronounced: she-RAH-na), must be stopped before the curse destroys the entire world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll post my character, Haitel and Xhirana's information once I have the map to post.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:40 pm
Username: Rockriver001
Character Name: Raphael
Species: Raptor
Personality: Calm, likes to fight most of the time
Abilities: Has great skill with his weapon.
Background:

User Image

Character Name: Max Blade (Blade)
Species: Wolf
Personality: Calm, kind, quiet
Abilities: Knows a bit of dark magic, he rarely misses with his dual wield desert Eagles.
Background:

User Image

Character Name: Jasmine Curse (Curse)
Species: Raptor
Personality: Quiet, rough
Abilities: Knows a lot about dark magic and controls most of it due to her childhood years.
Secrets: Has been know to kill people because they called her Jasmine or reminded her of her childhood years. She secretly is in love with Blade.
Background:

User Image

Character Name: Tori Necudash
Species: Dragon
Personality: Kind, at times a show off,
Abilities: Has great skill with his dual bolster blades.
Background:

User Image

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

AuroraSilverRose

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 pm
Username: AuroraSilverRose
Character Name: Rose
Species: Wolf
Description: That the image i have right now. a new one is being worked on.
Personality: Shy, flirty, calm, caring, reserved.
Abilities: None that she knows of.
Background:Rose grew up on a small farm with her father growing fruits and vegetables to sell at a local market. Her mother died shortly after she was born so she was raised by her father. He tough her basic sword fighting so that she would be safe even when he wasn’t around, even though he never let her leave the farm.At the age of five her father also died, she was sent to live with Haitel. During that time Rose hardly ever talked, she found a love of reading and learning about herbs. Spending most of her time cataloging all the plants she found.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 am
Lookin' nice guys. Rockriver, are you going to be able to keep track of four characters? It just seems like a lot for one person. Also I'd like at least some kind of background on them, so we know a bit about the character's history. It helps give them depth. And I want to remind people that if these characters are going to be part of the main antagonist group then they'll have been living with Haitel for thriteen years. So Aurora, your character would have been seperated from her father at the age of five.
If you think that's reasonable then cool, I'm just making sure everyone's on the same page.

Anyway. I finished the map. It's a little large so here's the link to it, rather than a posted image. The dark area in the upper left is where the curse has already taken hold.
Corellia World Map

A few tidbits about the different continents.
-Viraldi and Furnce have a close partnership with each other. Viraldi was the capitol of knowledge and learning in the world and Furnce was the place where diplomats and future leaders when to study.

-Laekshi is a continent of artisans. It focuses on training craftsman and performers who eventually leave to travel the world to spread their craft/skill.

-And Bern is where many of the warriors of the world come from. It's large size, sparse population and the desert to the west make marvelous conditions for training young men and women to be strong and to survive on their own. Few children are raised on this continent because of the harsher living and culture.

There are obviously some exceptions to these but this is the over all view of the four major continents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here are the character forms for myself, Haitel and Xhirana. I'll work on pictures for all of these and upload them as they get done.

Username: Zuri-kai
Character Name: Zuriñe Kai (Kai for short)
Species: Uncia
Description: Standing about 5' 6", she has the physique of a snow leopard. Long, and thick, deep red fur. Pupil-less aquamarine eyes, black tail and ear tips, and unique black markings on her forehead and shoulder blades. She has large paws, making her clumsy with delicate hand movements, and a tail that's two thirds the length of her body.
Picture: http://xira-chan.deviantart.com/art/Kai-Sorceress-239635468
Personality: On the surface appears calm, collected and laid back, but inside has a problem with fretting about problems to come to an unhealthy extent. This often yields to many restless nights.
Abilities: Is working with Haitel to master elemental magic. So far she knows Earth and Water, and is working on controlling fire at the present. Also has the natural feline ability of stealth.
Background: Kai was born in the city of Mokvet on the Laekshi continent. When she was five her parents sent her off to Corzel so she could receive a good education before returning home to take over the family instrument crafting business. For three years she studied, but then the curse hit the city.
Kai had stepped outside after hearing a strange bird call that morning, and was paralyzed with fear at the sight of the blackness spreading through the city. If not for Haitel she would have died for sure.
She's spent the last thirteen years learning the basics of history, language, magic and arithmetic under Haitel's instruction. Also working hard to learn the ways of the elements so that she can summon, and bend them to her will.

Character Name: Haitel
Species: Ermine
Description: His once pristine white fur is becoming flecked with silver hairs in his old age. For the most part he is still in good health but he does walk with a thick wooden cane for stability. he has deep brown eyes and the tip of his left ear is tattered like it got put through a paper shredder.
Personality: Patient and clever. Haitel has a grandfatherly presence and greatly enjoys teaching.
Abilities: Has mastered all of the magics known to civilization. He prefers to use illusion and air magics.
Background: Haitel was born and raised in Corzel. As a young adult he traveled the world with his mentor, learning magics and the way the world worked. At the age for fourty, when his mentor died, Haitel came back to Corellia and began to teach young people the basics of geography, science and bits of light and healing magic.
Two years before the destruction of Corzel he began to hear rumors of a sorceress with radical ideas for the world. He didn't think much of it until that fateful day, when Corzel was destroyed. Before fleeing the town he managed to rescue several children whom he vowed to raise in the hopes that some day they could find the source and eradicate the curse.

Character Name: Xhirana
Species: Black owl
Description: Xhirana stands almost 6 1/2 feet tall, with a wingspan two and a half times that. Her feathers are as pure a black as there is, and shine like obsidian in the light. Even her eyes are a deep, bottomless black, with flecks of gold. As though someone sprinkled gold dust on a lump of coal.
Picture: http://xira-chan.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Lady-Xhirana-243634952
Personality: Cold, sultry, and alluring. She uses her charms to get what ever she wants. And if that doesn't work she has no problems resorting to violence.
Abilities: Complete mastery of the dark magics and some ability in illusion magic. She's also very charismatic and often wins arguments.
Background: Xhirana was born in the coastal town of Jhove on the Bern continent. Her father was a strong warrior and mentored many young men, but had no time for his daughter. When she was eight, Xhirana was sent to Corzel to study, as most children are.
There she became fascinated with magic, and by the time she was eighteen was known as a prodigy among mages. In her mid twenties she was no longer content to simply be good. She wanted to be known, so she started experimenting to create her own spells. This is rarely attempted because if anything were to go wrong there was little chance she would survive. She succeeded in creating a spell that gave inanimate things the semblance of life (essientally golems). She went home to show her family what she'd become, but her father was revolted by what she'd accomplished. Saying what she was doing was unnatural.
Scorned she returned to Corzel. The mages there, too, said her spell was unnatural and stripped her of her rights as a sanctioned mage. Filled with anger, Xhirana disappeared, vowing one day she would return and shape the world in a way she saw fit.

Whew, that was a lot. Props to you if you read all that. ^^  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:52 pm
when we start?  
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]