Name:
Kilua ["Flower"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Age [Roughly]: Adult
Personality: Kind, determined, motherly
Mate: n/a
History:

Kilua was the only daughter of Maji and Ciyari, although she never knew her father. Her mother fled from the pride and took resident in the savannah. Her mother ignored the two sons, instructing Kilua to behave like a princess. When her mother finally left, Kilua was ill-prepared to take care of herself. An injury with her leg rendered her with a limp. She lived in the bahari'moto for a time, before leaving with the rogue Kamal. She had a soft spot for the brute and bore a litter of cubs by him. She has since left his side. Kilua enjoys singing, and is always proper.

Tropes:

Character Influence: Leliana's Song // Inon Zur

User Image

User Image

" I will go east and go west
[To the places] from whence came
The moon and the sun."

- Theme from Harry's Game // Rasa Mello

Name:
Usa ["Dawn"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Intelligent, suspicious, imaginative
Brief Info:

Daughter of Kamal and Kilua, has a twin. Usa spent most of her life in roguelands. She was somewhat awkward growing up, unsure of which parent she should take after. Her mother was so dignified and intelligent, while her father was wild and brazen! Eventually she settled on something in between, becoming a healer and traveling. Currently resides in the mistweaver lands.

Tropes:

Character Influence: Journey to the West // Joe Hisashi

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 pm

User Image

6. Balamb's Family

User Image

User Image
"On Raglan Road of an autumn day
I saw her first and knew
That her dark hair would weave a snare
That I might one day rue
I saw the danger and I passed."

- On Raglan Road // The Dubliners

Name:
Balamb
Full // Items:
Cert:

Personality: Ingenious, daring, personable.
Mate: Ya
Brief Info:

Balamb is a free spirit, who has become the unlikely leader of a band of thieves. While not too physically strong, he is very smart and calculates his jobs with particular care. Although he steals for a living, he's a kind soul- and he would not leave anyone in need on the wayside. Although he initially rejected his son out of respect for his mother, he eventually broke the news to Juno about his parentage.

Tropes:

Character Influence: Renga // Yoko Kanno

User Image

User Image

"Would that love were something
Than a false slavery
To a god I don't know
And to all the things that tempt me."

- Endless Reverie // Azam Ali

Name:
Ya
Full // Items:
Cert:
Age [Roughly]: Adult [Perma-adol]
Personality: Quiet, troubled, honest
Mate: Balamb
History:

Daughter of a firekin slave who died not long after giving birth to her, Ya has always been a quiet and subdued lioness. For a long time she kept to herself, until meeting Balamb. She was entranced by his carefree lifestyle, and started to work underneath him as second in command. She eventually fell in love with the cheetah- something which she abhors completely. She believes the relationship is taboo and unnatural, and shoves Balamb away as often as she embraces him. She has a hard time accepting her son Juno, although she was quick to seek vengeance for him after he was nearly killed by Nagaina.

RP:

Character Influence: Interlude // .Hack

User Image

User Image

"Hello again, friend of a friend.
I knew you when.
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end. "

- Black Sheep // Metric

Name:
Juno ["To Benefit"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Age [Roughly]: Young Adult
Personality: Hot tempered, quirky, high on sarcasm low on optimism
Mate:
History:

Juno had a rocky childhood. He was born into a small band of thieves, and due to the unusual nature of his parentage, his mother rejected him almost immediately. He grew up thinking his parents were his aunt and uncle, until his father finally broke down and admitted what was going on. Although things have patched up between him and his father... Juno and his mother have still yet to reconcile.

The tension between him and his mother eventually pushed him from the small band. Now, he's something of an off beat renegade. He doesn't really fit in anywhere, not being particularly lion or particularly cheetah in behavior. He has something of a hot temper, which has resulted in many a beat down.

RP:

Character Influence: Walking Bruges // Carter Burwell

User Image

Mimsey

Mimsey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 pm

User Image

7. Thlayli's Family

User Image

User Image
[Demo, will be deleted.]

Name:
Thlayli ["Named for Bigwig in Watershipdown"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Daring, fatherly, understanding
Mate: Arcadia
History:

Thlayli may not be the leader of the small gang of thieves, but he is the larger force keeping it together. Both Balamb and Juno look to Thlayli as a level headed, fatherly figure. Thlayli is eager to advise them both- and he enjoys the excitement of thievery as well. Balamb and Thlayli originally joined forces to steal Amedia's headdress back from humans, in order to win Arcadia's paw in marriage.

RP:

Character Influence: Nothing at All // Rob Dougan

User Image

User Image
"Rain turns the sand into mud
Wind turns the trees into bone
Stars turning high up above
You turn me into somebody loved."

- Somebody Loved // The Weepies

Name:
Arcadia ["Adventurous"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Gentle, motherly, generous
Mate: Thlayli
History:

Arcadia is the high priestess of the god/goddess of healing. Having studied under the former goddess [in hare form] for several years, she is an expert healer, and is willing to impart her aid wherever it is needed. She is the devoted mate to Thlayli after he fulfilled what she believed an impossible task to earn her marriage. Arcadia disapproves of Thlayli's endorsement of Balamb's childish thievery- but, goes along with it to be sure she can watch over them.

RP:

Character Influence: The Child in Us // Enya

User Image

User Image
"Leave the past behind, just walk away
When it's over, and the heart break
And the cracks begin to show
Begin to show."

- Cracks // Freestylers

Name:
Brek
Full // Items:
Cert:
Age [Roughly]: Young adult
Personality: Brave, ambitious, wild
Mate:
History:

Brek is a brave and noble hare. He believes that, like his father, it's his job to keep Balamb and company out of trouble. His best friend and adopted brother is Juno- and he feels incredible guilt over having nearly caused Juno's death so many months ago. He can have a wild streak, and likes to pick fights. When Juno left the bramble pride, he decided to go with him.

RP:

Character Influence: Finding Beauty // Craig Armstrong

User Image

User Image
[Demo, will be deleted.]

Name:
Pipkin ["Named for a character in WatershipDown"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Timid, shy, hesitant
History:

Pipkin is Arcadia's bother, and a reluctant follower into this strange band of thieves. He isn't sure why Arcadia married Thlayli, and he's terrified of the giant lions and cheetahs all around him. Someone save him. Srsly. Because he doesn't know if he can take much more of this, even though there are a lot of rabbits and Arcadia keeps having kids and he isn't sure what to do and he's kind of emasculated by Thlayli and he doesn't know what to do and....

RP:

Character Influence: Hope's Theme // Masashi Hamauzu

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 pm

User Image

8. Nagaina's Family

User Image

User Image
"Closer,
No hesitation,
Give me,
All that you have."

- Humming // Portishead

Name:
Nagaina ["Named for the character in Rikki-Tikki-Tavi"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Stern, superstitious, cold
Mate: Nag
History:

Self proclaimed prophet of the great snake god, Nagaina has interrupted various signs around herself and Nag to mean that the time has come for them to flee to the desert. She believes No, the black cat, will lead her children to the promised land. Sort of. She is the crueler of the two, and won't hesitate to use her fangs. She rules the snake tribe in the Motoujamii.

RP:

Character Influence: Pray! // Apocalyptica

User Image

User Image
"Her eyes
She's on the dark side
Neutralize
Every man in sight

To love you, love you, love you ..."

- Angel // Massive Attack

Name:
Nag ["Named for the character in Rikki-Tikki-Tavi]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Thoughtful, serious, curious
Mate: Nagaina
History:

Nag dutifully follows his mate, Nagaina in the desert. Of the two snakes, he is "friendliest" to No, but No really just ignores them. She enjoys snakes. But she doesn't have an idea that they look up at her as a sign from their god. She'd probably not like that. Nag is very religious, and believes Nagaina's interpretations of the signs as a meaning that their god, the great snake, is soon to come.

RP:

Character Influence: Romance // Apocalpyitca

User Image

User Image
"Declare this an emergency
Come on and spread a sence of urgency
And pull us through
And pull us through
And this is the end
This is the end of the world."

- Apocalypse Please! // Muse

Name:
Eingana ["Name of a snake god"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Superstitious, serious, calculating
History:

Eingana does not follow his mother's wild predictions to an exact- but he is just as superstitious in other ways. As an albino snake, he only appears in the desert late at night when the sun has gone down. Looks to Ea, whom he believes can predict the future even better then his mother. He is searching for another snake 'queen' to serve. Recently caused the snake tribe to lose lands to the jackal clan.

RP:

Character Influence: Nightmarish Waltz // Akira Yamaoka

User Image

User Image
"But if we find our way back home again
Is there something left to save?
What if we find ourselves alone again?
Is there something left to save?"

- Normandy // Miracle of Sound

Name:
[Thane] Krios. ["Named for and cosplay of a character in Mass Effect."]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Level-headed, intelligent, subtle
History:

A very mellow desert snake, known for hiding amongst the rocks. He is not as cruel as the rest of the snake tribe, but will not shy away from orders if asked. He does not believe in harming needlessly, and often will run away rather then fight someone he has not been asked to. He's taken a liking to some of the jackal clan, and often works a liaison between the two groups.
RP:

Character Influence: Thane // Jack Wall

User Image

Mimsey

Mimsey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 pm

User Image

8. Preta's Family

User Image

User Image
"Owch, I've lost myself again
Lost myself and I don't know where to be found
I think I might break.
Lost myself and I feel unsafe,"

- Breathe me // Sia

Name:
Preta ["Ghost"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Stoic, loving, shrewd
Mate:
History:

Preta spent most of her life on the road, before meeting her mate while out hunting. He was from the desert, and wanted to return to his homeland to raise their pups. Preta happily agreed, and the two made their den amongst the sands. Until the snakes came. The snakes snuck into their home and drove the two jackals out in the middle of a sandstorm. Preta, still pregnant with her pups, managed to survive being out in the elements. Her mate, who had protected her, did not. She made an unlikely friend in An, had her litter, and found herself in the awkward position of assuming the leadership of the jackal clan. A title which she revoked quickly in favor of her son, Milo. While she can be a bit shrill at times, Preta is a motherly jackal who values family above all else.

RP:

Character Influence: Farewell // Tan Dun

User Image

User Image
"And all that stands between the souls release ?
This temporary flesh and bone
We know that it's over now
I feel my faded mind begin to roam"

- Goodnight, travel well // The Killers

Name:
Milo ["peaceful"]
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Serious, noble, intelligent
Mate:
History:

One of the jackal tribe leaders in the Motoujamii. He assumed command after his mother had no interest in leading. Unlike the snake tribe, Milo does not lead his family in the wills of the spirits. Rather, he focuses solely on the military aspect of running the family. It is his intention to reclaim all of the land stolen from his tribe by the snake clan. He's not above working with the snakes if it is needed, but almost always requires something in return. Towards other species in the desert, he is typically understanding. So long as they don't get in his way...

RP:

Character Influence: Son of the Desert // Erdenstern

User Image

User Image
"I can´t fight the fighter
I keep losing ground
And I can´t hide the hider with you hanging around
I can´t and I won´t."

- Run for it // Delirium

Name:
Khadda
Full // Items:
Cert:
Personality: Fiesty, vain, delicate
Mate:
History:

Youngest daughter of Milo. She admires her father greatly, and does her best to seem the proper jackal. She spends most of her time shadowing her grandmother.

RP:

Character Influence: Ethnica // SoundTemp

User Image

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out