52%  [ 30 ]
Other
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 57

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:00 pm
Raith-dono
I think they're equal, but it would have been really cool if they had mixed the bloodlines and made *Dun, dun,dun* The 'White mirror wheel eye' with the abilities of both. Then that would be the strongest clan.
hahaha...... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:55 pm
That makes me think.....What would happen if Sasuke and Hinata had a child? Which eye would the kid have?  

Majesa

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:41 pm
Majesa
That makes me think.....What would happen if Sasuke and Hinata had a child? Which eye would the kid have?

I'm going to go ahead and say Byakuugan. I think the Hyuuga clan starts off with the white eye, while the Uchiha clan has to earn theirs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:49 pm
Majesa

it would be both, but the eye would be pink with a pinwheel design in it

xd don't mind me, i'm being random with this  

peachymint

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:18 pm
Captain Verd
Majesa

I'm going to go ahead and say Byakuugan. I think the Hyuuga clan starts off with the white eye, while the Uchiha clan has to earn theirs.

The Hyuuga clan still has to earn the Byakuugan, their normal eye always looks silver, and they learn on levels too, like beginers can't see the charka points and cords, 360 deg or read minds by watching eye movements. They can only do telescopic and x-ray vision(notice Hinata)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:41 pm
kireko_kitsune
Majesa

it would be both, but the eye would be pink with a pinwheel design in it

xd don't mind me, i'm being random with this

No i think it would look like the baykugan but with the Sharigan pattern but still white  

liz_bliz_inc

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:31 pm
Hyuuga.............But if I had to ask...........which bloodline would you want??? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:34 pm
Uchiha Clan  

r u srs m8

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:55 am
The Hyuuga.
A) They could seal the tenketsu's of the Sharingan user.
B) They could seal the tenketsu behind the Sharingan eye, making the Sharingan impossible to use. How are you going to channel chakra into you're eyes?*
C) I hate Sasuke to hell and back.

*I get this all the time:
omgz it doez not take chakraz to triggr the shringan!!!11 u r teh gehy.

If it doesn't use chakra what does it use? Some sort of othe magical power that is mentioned to us?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:11 am
Captain Verd
I think the Uchiha clan, you know, because when it comes right down to it, I mean, if neither of them use their bloodlines, the Hyuuga clan is restricted to close-range combat with the gentle fist style, while the Uchiha clan can engage in both close-ranged and um... far... off... attacky-ness with the fire techniques.

Actually thats not necessarily true. Just becuase Neji and Hinata don't use Ninjutsus doesn't mean they can't do them. Anyway if you watched 117, you would know that the Hyuuga can kill people from a distance given the right opponent.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shiko_Shinuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:39 am
Oh I so go for the Hyuuga clan, they are actually more loyal to their village.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:13 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
Uchiha or Hyuuga?
I would definitely go with the Hyuuga clan, Byukugan. Think about it, they can control chakra through out their bodies and if hit with this chakra, can cause a great amount of damage or worse death. Kakashi admitted that Byukugan is greater (when Neji and Hinata were fighting). And for Kakashi to say that, it must be true.

Actually, Kakashi said that the Byakugan's eye of insight is better (because of the 360 degree vision and the ability to literally see through things and stuff).

He never said the Byakugan as a whole was batter than the Sharingan as a whole.

And the topic creator asked which clan would be stronger, had the Uchiha clan not been wiped out. Only Sasuke and Itachi couldn't beat the whole Hyuuga clan of course razz

Besides, Sharingan also means Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Especially the first could destroy anyone (remember, they have to look into the eyes for Tsukuyomi to work and the Hyuuga clan has a very wide range of vision, making it a weakness rather than an advantage).

So, the Hyuuga clan sees almost anything on the battlefield, including the Tsukuyomi technique, which is a huge disadvantage, because they can't just close their eyes or just look at the feet of the opponent. The Hyuuga's style is completely dependent on their vision.

- So either they keep watching everything and be VERY vulnerable to Tsukuyomi and other Sharingan hypnosis tricks.
- Or they don't use their good vision and lose all their Hyuuga Gentle Fist methods and be vulnerable to any other kind of attack.

Apart from all that, any decent, talented Uchiha member would have hundreds or thousands of techniques (most of which would be copied of course).

So I think in a clan war (assuming the Uchiha clan would be alive, otherwise Sasuke and Itachi would be no match razz ) the Uchiha would win against the Hyuuga, because even if there were only a few who could use Tsukuyomi, the Hyuuga would have a disadvantage.  

ESaldivar007

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:37 pm
Well, the Sharignan can copy an opponents movement as well as allow them to see the flow of their opponent's chakara. Both the Byakugan and the Sharigan can see the flow of Chakara, but the Byakugan can see it in way more detail. As for saying the Hyuga clan can't fight long range isn't completely true. They have throwing weapons as well as not all of them might not fight the same. But even if they did, long range attacks are easier to escape from than close range as long as you can see it coming, which the Byakugan can do a lot better than the Sharigan.

As for the Sharigan's allusion techniques, I think the Byakugan can see through it's illusions. However in Itachi's case maybe not. But Itcahi is at a level of Sharigan that almost none of the Uchia have ever achieved, he's at a special level. In his case, he's just too strong. We don't really know f there's any special level of Byakugan, but as for now, Itachi's got to the level of Sharigan that few Uchia have ever achieved, and that makes him a special case of that illusion technique stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:34 am
Well, even if you see through the Mangekyou Sharingan, you can't counter it, not even if you have Sharingan yourself. So if all Hyuuga members are within range (they can see everything in a 50 meter radius), then Itachi can take them all out at once razz

I think there have been others that have the Mangekyou Sharingan, since it has an official name and all. Itachi even said Sasuke would be able to obtain it under certain conditions which would be spoilers for non-manga readers.

As for a Byakugan master level. It might exist, but then we just don't know about it yet. However, I think that Hiashi is the strongest Hyuuga right now (and he might be surpassed by Neji someday) or he wouldn't be the successor of the clan. But maybe there's an Akatsuki member who is really a rogue Hyuuga member xd

The only way to avoid the deadly Tsukuyomi is to not see the eyes of the user. And if the Hyuuga family has to close their eyes/deactivate Byakugan to be protected (since they see pretty much everything, so it's really an all or nothing situation) they could get hit by Amaterasu (and they wouldn't be able to counter it because they can't see it coming.

OR... If they just use normal human vision, then they could look at their opponents' feet and be protected from the Sharingan, but like I said, that would render the Gentle Fist style useless since they can't see if they are hitting Tenketsu or not. And Hyuuga focuses mostly on their unique taijutsu style. Uchiha would still have the upperhand, even without Tsukuyomi.

The Hyuuga would still have Kaiten, but, as we have seen in Episode 116-117, even that can be stopped.

It's a different situation if the Uchiha and Hyuuga are compared by overall power. Uchiha vs Hyuuga would just be a disadvantegeous situation for Hyuuga. But when they are not compared to eachother they do have their own strengths and weaknesses, and then it really depends on the situation which would be better.

Neji has shown us how godly Byakugan really is.
Itachi has shown us how godly Sharingan really is.

Although both the Sharingan and the Byakugan may have more secrets than we know of.  

ESaldivar007

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:36 pm
Svenshinhan

...It's a different situation if the Uchiha and Hyuuga are compared by overall power. Uchiha vs Hyuuga would just be a disadvantegeous situation for Hyuuga. But when they are not compared to eachother they do have their own strengths and weaknesses, and then it really depends on the situation which would be better.

Neji has shown us how godly Byakugan really is.
Itachi has shown us how godly Sharingan really is.

Although both the Sharingan and the Byakugan may have more secrets than we know of.

True, true... I think overall in my opinion, the Byakugan's abilities are a little better overall and in most istuations, but the Sharigan is better in certain situations and is still really useful anyways; and yeah, against each other, the Sharigan's abilities might have an advantage against the Bakyugan's so it's better when facing the other; and yeah, we also have to include the cunning of the ability's user. Like, we've seen kakashi use the Sharigan in a prettyy clever way as supposed to Sasuke, who really hasn't used it to it's potential (like copying moves) and we've seen Neji use his Bakyugan pretty cleverly too. So yeah, I hope we learn more about both abilities in the future.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff