Submit

Invisible dark_rose

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:35 am
MadxHatterxTeapot
Listen. I know you're trying to find the comics and yes they are hard to come by, but here's the thing about promotion comics that it might only give you part of the story and now the whole story. They do this in an attempt to get you to read the comic and then have you buy the game to find out what happens in the rest of the story kind of. Another reason why it's rare to find them...the LoK series has been around a while. The series itself...is about 15 years old. It debuted in 1996 with Blood Omen.

Finding stuff from the 90s is getting harder these day even if we have ebay and other auction finding sites.

Gaia has specific terms of service involving putting up any manga or comics because if you know anything about Manga distributors (which I'm not sure if you do) but recently many sites that have posted up the Manga/Comics scanalations are being forced to take them down because of copyright issues and the distributors feel that these websites are profiting from showing their manga online for free when Manga distributors WANT people to spend their money and BUY manga, not read it for free. If they read it for free all the time then those distributors lose money.

So we're not saying you can't find them, it's very hard to and we can't put them up here because of Gaia's rules and copyright infringement issues.

Does this help any?
'

thank so much for clearing things to me, that's mean i have to look in the older sites hopefully finding what i'm seeking for  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:18 am
Just out of curiosity, what is the maximum amount you guys would pay for a pristine SR comic?  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:56 pm
Bluetabbycat
Just out of curiosity, what is the maximum amount you guys would pay for a pristine SR comic?

Depends where I'm getting it. If I found a vendor in real life I'd haggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm
TBH I wouldn't pay that much, I've found it once before in a store, theirs a chance I can find it again.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:55 pm
Where was the vendor  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:02 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Where was the vendor

Comic book store an hour from my house.... He said he couldn't get any more of them in.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:54 pm
Someone should make their own comic version of the LoK games. For fun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 am
Hmm, that would be quite an interesting project actually. I could probably do a lot of the art, but might need help with panel composition and placement.  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:19 pm
Bluetabbycat
Hmm, that would be quite an interesting project actually. I could probably do a lot of the art, but might need help with panel composition and placement.

Hmm, maybe do it as a guild project? Make a new thread and find out who would wanna help and do it as a group thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 pm

WHOA DUDE

that idea sounds pretty awesome.

ArkRaptor
Crew

Invisible dark_rose

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:43 am
Wait a second, I'm understanding this right? or you guys wanna have ppl to draw blood omen pluse soul reaver comics, just for fun if it was ture that really awesome to hear blaugh I'd defiantly check it out for every comic story razz
heart
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 am
Woah woah, did people actually post again? And a bunch of people too? Maybe I should drop my event and focus on this instead?  

Lieutenant Turel

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:38 am
Samt03
Bluetabbycat

Hmm, maybe do it as a guild project? Make a new thread and find out who would wanna help and do it as a group thing?

Yeah, let's do it! pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 pm
I'll make a new thread for this tonight then to get it started (if no one else minds). 3nodding  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out