Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 am
"Yeah I've been in a castle before, an odd fellow owned it. Well at least until he vanished." He snickered a bit. The memory of the friends he had betrayed brought a smiled to his face at times like these. "How long have you had your castle by the by? I mean is it a new venture or something that you've been sitting on for awhile?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm
"Disappeared, eh." Terra tossed a grin back at him. "You didn't have anything to do with that, didja?" She let out a wild laugh, shaking her head and grinning. She turned to face him to answer his question. "A fairly old venture. I've been in it...long enough." She gave him a slightly devious smile.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 pm
"Well he wanted to go to see if Vampires were real, and well that's the last I heard from him." He laughed a bit and smiled as she faced him. "Hmm Older castles are indeed quaint and cozy compared to newer ones aren't they? I mean the new ones just don't have that "lived" in feeling to them." He walked on with her, wondering how many rooms there were.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:03 pm
"Good way to get oneself disappeared." Terra commented offhand. She turned away form him, returning to leading the way. "Of course. New castles are just silly. Why build a new one when there are such lovely old ones around?" She picked up the pace a bit, already eager to get home. This Renp would be the most interesting visitor she had in a long time.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:37 pm
He followed at a quicker pace to keep up with her, lighting another cigarette as if nothing had changed. "Yeah owners tend to vanish when you make a grand entrance and give then a good scare."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Terra sighed. "Alas, I cannot say that was how I acquired mine." She said. "Though wooing the cook and prompting her to slip a bit of poison into her master's dinner tends to work just as well. And you get a free staff while you're at it, because the cook already has them all convinced you're wonderful." They had arrived, and she pushed the doors open, grinning. "Welcome to my...I'd say humble abode, but I'm a horribly nonhumble sort." She laughed.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:55 pm
Walter puffed a bit more of his cig before whistling at the inside of the mansion. It was bigger than he had expected and in much better condition than most places left behind in this area. He laughed a bit and nodded at her comment. "That is quite a good thing, free labor is always useful in the long run. It is a nice place though, couldn't get such a nice sight anywhere else around here at least."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 pm
Terra chuckled. "See that's why I picked one of the inhabited places, with a staff. Figured it'd have to be well-kept, you know?" She said. The blonde demoness turned to him and put a hand on her hip, gesturing with the other. "Make yourself at home. I'll give the staff directions to follow your orders as if they were mine."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash