Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
.:. Mbwa Mwitu .:. A Pack Interest Thread (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 pm
I had completely forgotten about Ngedwa! I'm going to have to try and get him customed soon. His story is so sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:28 pm

LOL go for it, dude. <3

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:03 am
exclaim Added Rogue Breeding and Items info to the front page.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 pm
.:. BORN-IN-PACK MEMBER .:.

Wild Dog's Name: Kavu
Owner's Name: Zero and Below
Picture: [Will have to custom in]
Personality: Kavu has always been known as a strong and independent female. She takes her duty seriously and is rarely found to be fooling around. She is rather confident she is one of the best in the packs and thinks she is the fastest hunter. Her tongue is as fast and sharp as she thinks her hunting skills are. She is not one to start a fight but rather finish it with her sharp words rather then sharp claws. She believes intelligence can be the greatest key of all to success. It is rare to see her upset or angry, she tries to keep a leveled head. She is also very keen on teaching the pups of the pack for she believes they are the key to the future. She also respects her elders for they are the stories of past success's and failures. The one thing that may catch her of guard is the fact that someone insists a fight. Or perhaps she may sometimes be TOO serious about her job.
Name of Parents: (???) x (???)
What's this dog's story?: Kavu was always raised to take things very seriously, like her duties in the pack. Her mother made sure she respected her elders and fellow pack mates as well as helping those who could use it. Her father was wise and more of a speaker the a fighter he taught her that words are stronger and more inflicting then wounds can be and she can avoid a battle with them to come up with a reasonable solution. Even though she is quick with her feet and her tongue she doesn't use them to start fights or actually fight them. She believes it's a waste of time and solves nothing.

robot kittio

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:35 pm

I approve! 8D Good luck getting her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am
Is there anything about colours? What's allowed, what's not, ect ect.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 am

ooo thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot to mention that.

Generally, there are no rules or limitations on colors, I'm gonna say.

But having born-in members be mostly natural-colored would make me happy. XD But no rules on it, no.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 am
.:. NEWER MEMBER .:.

Wild Dog's Name: Ifu (zulu for "cloud")
Owner's Name: Safaia
Picture: xxx
Personality: Quiet and observant, with a speck of fanciful daydreaming. She enjoys fairy tales and amazing stories. (I suck at these things XD)
Name of Parents: ? x ?
Why is this dog joining the pack/how long have they been in the pack?: She joined the pack as an adolescent after leaving her own family to find her own place in the world. She petitioned carefully to join, as she was young enough to be inexperienced, but not young enough to not be helping with the pack duties. Because of this, she continues to strive to be a great hunter for the pack as a thank you for allowing her to stay, even after all this time.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 am

Accepted. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:55 am
I shall now stalk this. ninja I have two wild dogs and I shall be putting one in but not sure who to put in. xd  

Pink Myth

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 am
This is an interesting pack. I read the pack's thoughts on rogue breeding, so I'm not sure how my offer might work out. Ilarion is a happy, flirty boy who could be used for a rogue breeding. He would not be the type to join. I'd be glad to work out the details with anyone. He only has 1 complete rp, so I'd need heads up to get more. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:23 pm
This interests me greatly.

I now have to change my original idea for my wild dog OC, I was going to have her go Peke'Na, but this pack is just too perfect. I love the views on life mating, and an arranged marriage would just be wonderful to see play out!

- stalks -

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 am

Yay, interest! 8D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:37 am
I just want to say this this is such an intriguing pack concept, I find it fascinating. o3o  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:53 pm

I got 5 dogs courtesy of the awesome Meep to contest off soon, so keep an eye out for that. <33

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff