[Prp] The Princess and the Jester [ Emi x Ajani ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 am
Ajani felt panic spread over him. He wasn't sure what to do. This sort of thing never happened to him before. "Emi, if you can hear me, please do something," he begged. He put his head against hers, hoping she would react in someway. He saw the water fall from her maw. "Emi, listen to me, you need to get the water out of you."

He put his paw on hers. "Emi, you need to get up. If you can feel my paw, please do something so I know you are okay." How could this happen to him? To his new friend. He could not lose another friend so soon.

Ajani listened near her chest again to see if he could hear anything. He knew it wouldn't help if he started to panic, but he could feel desperation falling over him. He wasn't sure if he should leave her side to get help, or wait till she stirred. Both seemed risky in their own ways. He wished he had some sort of healing knowledge for these situations. If all went well he would be sure to find someone to teach him.

"Please, please wake up. I need you." he whispered, hoping her eyes would open.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:48 pm
Club Snails

He kept speaking to her, which caused her to 'stay' in a sub conscious mind set, awake at least. Struggling, and as she struggled the news/rumors was getting around like rapid fire. But finally after a few moments, and Ajani's convincing words.. Emi finally was able to move her head. Even just in the slightest, after that- A gasp that was choked up by water left in her maw. Which caused her to almost drown herself yet again.

But her body then reacted- and she jolted almost out of her skin and threw up the rest of the water. Gasping- then throwing more water out yet again. It was a terrible sight and terribly frightening experience- which she tried to grab on to the air and ended up clawing in to Ajani's arms. It was apparent she was so shaken up by it- that she didn't have time to think..

Mean while.

Her bodyguard literately started to inflatrate where they were..

"EMI!" The Firey cheetah Katapatan flew at them. Ajani's first kiss- and the object that will settle between them. A hiss lured as she coiled her neck around Emi's. Then her eyes shot at Ajani- as the culprit.. Which she had pushed aside to get to the princess.. She wasn't happy- with neither of the scene.. But she was dedicated to the Boss's family more than her own devious pleasures. "How could you!" She growled, guilting him for Emi's accident.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:42 pm
Ajani jumped when he saw Katapatan and felt panic come over him. What had he been thinking? Being with a member of the royal family down here? He could get in trouble, Emi could get in trouble, or worse. "I'm sorry," he quickly blurted out. "Everything was happening so quickly. I tried to save her, but something is happening."

His ears flattened down as he spoke. And the day had started off so promising. "Katapatan, please help her. I will take the blame for what happened her, just please, do something." He felt so helpless, not knowing what to do.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:13 pm
Club Snails

"Yea and you've done quite enough already." A growl settled yet again and she slowly pushed Emi on top of her and hoisted upon her back. The girl looked exhausted to say the least, and coughed to bring air in. Kata had not ever heard of something like this happening, ever. Plainly it was the fault of Ajani, but he was 'her friend' but already the rumors stained him with guilt of trying to hurt when she knew it couldn't be true.

"I suggest you are there at the nanny I will have heal her to show your apologizes. You'll have to do a lot of that in order to not hurt your reputation." Eyeing him, then she quickly fled with the girl through the tunnels to her aid.. Leaving Ajani to the tunnel's wrath of loneliness.

Fin  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash