Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:03 pm
((can i be bakura? this rp is missing evil people that aren't really evil. i must cause chaos! Bwahahahahhahaha! (practicing being bakura)))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:01 pm
(OOC: Yes.)  

Arashi Cloud

Xesca

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:12 pm
((Wow....Arashi Cloud always makes characters feel like disappearing or dying. *points A.C. towards shrink's office* xd ))

Heh. Mokuba was a smart kid to call her. And she was vain. And her hair looked good today.

But right now that wasn't the problem, er, random event. Supposedly, Kaiba lost his memories. Supposedly, Isis could help get them back.

She walked into the Kaiba mansion with the pure gall that only a person with writer's block could write about. Plus, she had an idea. Not very good. It would require a bit of jogging.

"Mokuba? Where's your brother? I'm here to help."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:48 pm
Seto, despite his being intimidated, decided that it wasn't fair to Mokuba to just leave completely and had thus decided to return. He was just walking into the room when he heard a voice that didn't belong to the younger Kaiba. "Mokuba? Who are you talking.... With?" Seto's face showed a flash of uncertainty and caution when he noticed the stranger before him.

Arashi Cloud

Xesca

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:32 am
Oof. Heavy memory loss. This was a problem. Isis let her imagination go for a bit, and saw KaibaCorp burning. Maybe not that far.

Seto looked....bad. His normally brilliant eyes were vague and glassy, and he was staring at her with a blank expression of indifference. It wasn't the usual indifference of 'I'll-shove-it-up-your-a**-because-I-don't-care', but more like....'what?'. With any luck, he would be complacent and placid throught out the whole ordeal. That would be bad luck. With good luck, he would flip out.

"Hello, Seto, I'm Isis. I need you to sit down for a bit," she said, motioning towards a chair. It worked better when he was sitting down. He could be restrained. If necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:12 pm
"Sit?.... For, what excactly?" Seto questioned, quietly.

Yet, he still obeyed her, sitting in a chair carefully, slowly, watching her warily. He wasn't sure if he should trust this woman. "Mokuba said he was calling Yugi and the others.... Right, Mokuba? Are you Yugi?" Seto wasn't sure what to ask quite yet.

Arashi Cloud

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:18 pm
((OOC: dang, I feel like such an amateur here. xd Well, I'm glad I at least get to be Joey... that way I won't be expected to use too many big words. ^^))

Jounouchi and the gang met at Yugi's first. Kaiba may not be himself, but that didn't mean they were all fine with going individually to that huge estate with the guard dogs.... and the security guards' haircuts alone were enough to strike terror in the hearts of man! O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:22 pm
Seto looked at the strange woman carefully. "W- What's your name? I don't know everyones names anymore... Please tell me what yours is so I might remember." Kaiba requested, again quietly, unsure of himself.  

Arashi Cloud

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:10 pm
Bakura was just walking around town. Minding his own buisness, until he saw little yugi and the friendship gang walking down the street. His host, was not with them at the moment. Bakura happened to be quite bored at the moment so he decided to have a little fun. walking up to them, he put on the cheery smile that his host always wore and shouted, "Hey guys!"

They seemed to have been having a serious conversation because it took them a while to respond. "Oh, hey Ryou," Yugi said with a false cheery voice.

"What's wrong?" Bakura asked, feigning concern.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:29 pm
Otogi looked skeptically at them. "Are you sure we should trust Mokuba? What if he's just following Kaiba's orders and it's all just to get back at Yugi."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:02 pm
Seto Kaiba was starting to become unnerved by the woman before him, fidgeting in his seat until the bell rang and Mokuba ran to get it. Mokuba had already told him that he was Seto's younger brother. Seto wasn't sure what to think other than to agree. He refused to let go of the cards though. Oddly enough he found comfort in having them in his hand. "I- I really don't know about this.... Maybe I'm not your brother, or- or something like that. it could all just be some mistake or- or something...." Kaiba tried to reason.

Mokuba just shook his head, answering the door.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:08 pm
Isis felt the need to reassure him, so she patted his head and grinned. abruptly she realized that that was how she treated Malik - like a little kid. But someone who lost his memories like this was kinda like a little kid...

"I'm Isis. Don't worry, okay?"

She stepped behind the chair where he was sitting and put her finger tips lightly on his temples. Isis glanced at Mokuba, who so far seemed okay, but confused, with what she was doing. Hm. She didn't quite know how he would react to this. She had only counted on Seto.

The Sennen Tauk glowed briefly. Like the holograms KaibaCorp were famous for, several images flickered and then winked out, leaving only one memory in sharp contrast to the room.

"Do you recognize this man, Seto?" Isis whispered, as the image of the Kaiba brothers' stepfather hovered in front of them.  

Xesca

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:19 pm
((Wow! Yami isn't taken yet?! Can I rp him?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:57 am
(OOC: RP away!)  

Arashi Cloud

ElkiLiger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:17 pm
Mokuba opened the door. "Hey Mokuba!" Yugi and his friends greeted the younger Kaiba brother. "Yugi! I'm so glad you guys are here. Isis is already here. She says she can help," Mokuba said. He was very concerned for his older brother as Isis stepped towards him. "Please be okay, Seto," Mokuba whispered. "He'll be alright, we'll make sure of it!" Yugi said, he and his friends walking into the room where Seto and Isis were. Seto definitely looked different. He was confused and unnerved.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff