Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 13 Open: 7/16 - 7/31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deidarason

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 am
Name: deidarason

Quest: Alot of stuff but for now love's warrior

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/66445 Seeing as I don't have a quest thread I shall just show you the item.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? It's not really for me per say, it's for a friend but the thing is, some of the people in the thread are chipping in and I have to fill in the gap that don't donate. He deserves this item because he brought us all together in this anon thread and we feel as if he's done so much, he even sold his love's warrior to be able to keep anoning. He's trying to get it back right now. But it's a total secret that we are going to buy it for him.
Seeing as it's for me, but then again not because it's a present that I need help with getting I posted it on this form. If that makes any sense sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 am
Name: soaruhh

Quest: A lot of gold, and a long list of stuff.

Quest Link: тнє кєувℓα∂єѕ ¢нσѕєη. This is the quest thread I share with my bestfrand.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, I have many different items I wish to get, and almost all of them are either for an avatar I want or for a friend. I have lots of items that are over 1M, and I could use all I can get! But I'm not saying you need to give me 1M+ gold to me, that's being greedy. Any amount is a good one. I'm also very new to this guild, this being my first post. Okay, this is a really long post, imma shut up now.  

Rainbows Reign

4,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 am
Name: the strangeness
Quest: Secret Retreat Midnight Club
Quest Link: >Clicky<
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I just joined so I'm not sure that I deserve anything, but I'd certainly like some assistance, I've been workin my butt off to complete my quest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 am
Name: ryukine7x

Quest: Gothique Harlequin

Quest Link: Ryu's Quest

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Gothique Harlequin is the last item I need to make my first dream avatar that I'm questing almost for year. I try to make gold by playing booty grabs, jigsaw or collecting daily chances, but it looks like I'm gonna do this quest forever. I'm quite busy with my life and can't spend whole day on gaia. I'd be grateful of any little help.  

ryukine7x

8,700 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Besmear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 am
Name: Besmear

Quest: Angelic Scarf

Quest Link: Making one as I type : P
Here.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've been questing/wanting it for a while and I've been helping others a lot recently and it'd be nice to get some help with a quest of my own.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 am
AB91
heart

Hey there been a while since I seen you.  

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:49 am
Name: Nainai Kagoyuchi

Quest: My wishlist I guess. Going to save up and buy at once.

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm great at saving- but I want to buy multiple things at once so my list can finally be empty at least once in my gaia life, haha. I'm vending the heck out of rigs- so gimme some luck~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 am
Name: Xx Blue Rose Petals xX

Quest: Dream Avi I had made.

Quest Link: Link

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

Really wouldn't know why anyone deserves anything I mean we are technically meant to get things by earning them our selves is what I have been taught but it's also not wrong to ask for help if you really need it. Do I really need it I don't know not really the best judge of that, Could I use it yes I could long quest is quite long and helping shorten counts. I'm just slowly working along haven't asked for help on any before thought I might try it and here I am, you be the judge in the end as to feel if I am or am not worthly  

XxBlue Rose PetalsxX

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces