Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Rasengan or Chidori? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasengan or Chidori? Which do you prefer?
  Rasengan
  Chidori
  I don't know!! and I don't care!! (Maybe Melody Arm)
View Results

Nathan24

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:40 pm
Zehruk
First it all depends on the user. Both attacks are the same in the sense that they are both attacks of pure chakra. Then The chidori the more chakra you put into it the stronger it is, while the rasengan is the more power you give it and compress it what makes it stronger. Look at it closely and you'll see the chidori is kind of like an out of control rasengan. Also since kakashi was a student of the fouth you could assume that the chidori is based on the rasengan. So it's not the jutsu per say that is stronger but more the user. Either way we see that both attacks tied twice. Also who makes the jutsu doesn't matter I mean you could be the greatest ninja in Naruto and create the weakest jutsu ever. Still I haven't said who I think would win but in my opinion it could be the Chidori.

You Have The Closest Explanation..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:53 am
dancing_moomoo
Rasengan would totally win i mean did you see the whole roof top scene ninja

that rooftop scene was short and boring....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:53 am
As much as i like Chidori, Rasengan is much stronger.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:48 am
Rasengan 'cause it's a technique of the Yondaime and it's strong. biggrin  

Curious Koneko

lsmoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:58 pm
Ransengan...it's already prove on episode 108.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:31 pm
CHIDORI!!!  

~Teh Surgeon~

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:02 pm
Rasengan. It kinda depends on the landscape and the user as well as who you're attacking. But it was clearly stated by Jiraiya (sp?) that Rasengan was stronger. And...I think the episode in when it was Naruto vs. Sasuke, that when Naruto had to shove his Rasengan into the water, Rasengan did more damage. ^^ Chidori is neat too. So don't get the wrong idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:07 pm
Rasengan!!!  

CherryBooty

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:41 am
Rasengan. Based simply on the fact that it does nothing but get stronger. And to say that Chidori is based on the rasengan is ignorance. I will not state my proff, as in doing so i'd probably spoil it for a lot of people.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:35 pm
My opinion the Rasengan is the more powerful move but the Chidori looks better. I base this off the Rasengan being used by the Fourth and by a Legendary Sanin, plus the Chidori got owned when Sasuke used it against Itachi  

phantomninja98

abrachasyn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Which is better? Neither, as some have already stated. It depends highly on the user.
Which do I prefer? It would have been rasengan, but the fillers overused it way too much. So, I would say Chidori, but I suppose fans imitate the Chidori too much in a very cheesy way. Ugh... I'm sick of both.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:24 pm
I'd Have To Go With Rasengan... This Technique Was Devised By The Legendary Fourth Hokage (Yondaime)... The Greatest of All Hokages and was passed on to Jiraiya. Raikiri Chidori just came from Kakashi, Jiraiya's much stronger than Kakashi so I think the techniques he taught Naruto were far more good than those of Kakashi taught Sasuke..
ninja cool idea  

GM Daniel

NarucardX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:55 pm
gamerdaniel
I'd Have To Go With Rasengan... This Technique Was Devised By The Legendary Fourth Hokage (Yondaime)... The Greatest of All Hokages and was passed on to Jiraiya. Raikiri Chidori just came from Kakashi, Jiraiya's much stronger than Kakashi so I think the techniques he taught Naruto were far more good than those of Kakashi taught Sasuke..
ninja cool idea

You must not read the manga (there is a part in one chapter where Tsunade is (flashback) making fun of Jiraiya for trying to: a)create it and b) teach it to the Fourth.) Jiraiya taught Rasengan to the fourth. Heck, he trained the fourth. As for which would win...it depends. Rasengan is more powerful in Naruto's hands, if only because he can beef it up with the Kyubii. However, the Rasengan is also slower, allowing for blocking or dodging.It can also be used more times in a day. This is not to say it is better than the Chidori. The Chidori has a great deal of speed and power to it. Problem is, it is effectively useless without the Sharingan. Also, it has limited uses: Kakashi himself can only use it three times a day. I think they are both cool, but as to which would win? Well, Chidori has lost twice to Naruto, and once to Itachi.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:36 pm
which chapter is that?  

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:48 pm
Rasengan 3nodding

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers