Tsunade (The 5th)
  4th Hokage
  3rd Hokage
  2nd Hokage
  1st Hokage
View Results

Black Angel Blood

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:11 pm
Oooh, I said 1st cause....I dunno, he was the one who set up the system, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:11 pm
the 4th because he was the one who defeated the fox demon and was also the greatest of the Hokage so far  

Demon_de_Reves

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:55 pm
Yondaime Rules!!! ninja cool ninja cool ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:34 pm
RavenCpu
Nephite Warrior
i think this is extremely stupid considering naruto isnt even hokage....sure he may think he's gonna be someday, but that dont mean he will be the 6th...i figure Jiraiya or Kakashi will be 6th if anything ever happens to Tsunade

Jiraiya would never become hokage. You remember he turned it down before without any second thought and Kakashi is far too weak to become hokage.

do you remember why he turned it down? cuz he thought tsunade would do better at it...and he was the 2nd strongest in the village...why pick someone over him...and kakashi is much stronger than he's made out to be...especially now that he has the mangekiou(sp) Rasengan  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:22 pm
If/when Naruto becomes Hokage he'd be the strongest cause of the demon fox. Other then that, the 4th Hokage, cause he's the one that sealed the demon fox.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:04 pm
RavenCpu
Nephite Warrior
i think this is extremely stupid considering naruto isnt even hokage....sure he may think he's gonna be someday, but that dont mean he will be the 6th...i figure Jiraiya or Kakashi will be 6th if anything ever happens to Tsunade

Jiraiya would never become hokage. You remember he turned it down before without any second thought and Kakashi is far too weak to become hokage.

Yeah, you're right!! Jiraiya refused the offer given to him by the town elders/government officials of Konoha..He suggested Tsunade to be Hokage.. ninja cool idea  

Nathan24

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:11 pm
Chaos101
Is Naruto Hokage now? I've not been reading the latest manga

anyways...I voted the forth cos he freakin rocks!
Naruto is not a Hokage. He just made that up. mad p
I'm on chapter 295.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:13 pm
Nephite Warrior
RavenCpu
Nephite Warrior

do you remember why he turned it down? cuz he thought tsunade would do better at it...and he was the 2nd strongest in the village...why pick someone over him...and kakashi is much stronger than he's made out to be...especially now that he has the mangekiou(sp) Rasengan
Yes, but I don't think he's Hokage worthy. D:  

Syndactyly

Historical

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:19 pm
Rinoa_of_the_Mist
RavenCpu
Nephite Warrior

Grr.....Kakashi could kick Jiraiya's a** so, that's out of the question....Screw it, Kakashi could kick just about anybody's a**, tyvm.
Jiraiya would pwn Kakashi  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:20 pm
Penguin Supporter
Nephite Warrior
RavenCpu
Nephite Warrior

Yes, but I don't think he's Hokage worthy. D:
he's one of the three sannin he's was meant to be Hokage worthy, so if tsunade stepped down or something he would definitely be asked again 3nodding  

Historical

cikii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:20 pm
will naruto really be the 6th? anyway, i'll vote for yondaime  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:05 pm
4th, i'm thinking its Naruto's dad  

pinoyidol2006

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:48 pm
Yondaime..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:55 am
either naruto or yondaime own all the other posers (tho i bet tsunade will die and naruto will end up being seventh regardless of konohamaru's boasts and/or brags)  

NachoDude

Honh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:53 pm
You guys don't give enough credit to the first or second hokages. Sure the fourth was fast, but the first can make trees appear out of nowhere!!!! The second can create a tidal wave out of nowhere too! Did ya'll forget the Hokage battle we saw in the anime? Those two fricken guys are hella strong! If they weren't dead, they'd definitely pwn the third! I bet if those two were alive, they'd be able to beat the Kyuubi just like that *snaps fingers*. Seriously now.

Oh and I don't think Naruto is going to be the sixth hokage. No, there is a far better person other than Naruto to be Hokage, realistically. BUT I'm not saying he [Naruto] won't be, I'm saying he might not be the sixth. That's my spheel.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff