Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:08 pm
think it will sell?? well I'm sure it will, but idk just seems so bulky >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 pm
While I like the suit, the shoulder pads bug me, so far every heisei rider costume looks armorish, but those pads look nothing like armor and even bend, wtf.

Anyway, yeah like many I can't get over the head, and the belt is the bulkiest so far, don't really dig the bike either.

Kinda sad that this is the first rider I'm gonna see from the very beginning crying

But I'll give it a shot, I really hope the show is good at least story wise  

KR Stryks

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:02 pm
no that's a horrible idea >.< start with something good like W or Kabuto lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:21 pm
o_0 I thought for sure your would recommend Kiva or Den-o knowing you but then again you did say "start with something good" Yeah I coulden't resist. Just playing guys no offense to the Kiva and den-o fans out there.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 pm
LMAO!! damn ok that was a good burn xd I wanted to recommend the two, but they dont have that strong Kamen Rider feel to it. plus Iv'e noticed, with those shows it always depends on the person watching it lol so non taken xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ok so i think im starting to get a liking for Fourze, well his character anyways. i like the whole Japanese delinquent style reminds me of mangas like Angel Desetsu, and Beelzebub.

Gentaro Kisaragi (Sota Fukushi): The main character of the series, second year. He recently transferred to Amanogawa Academy. He's a bad boy rocking a short pompadour hairstyle. He declares that he will become friends with everyone in the school. He meets Kengo Utahoshi, as if it was destined for them to meet. Gentaro receives the Fourze Driver and starts the Kamen Rider club in school. He seems to be an idiotic character.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/06/kamen-rider-fourze-character-profiles.html  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:35 am
well the whole fan club isn't bad it's kinda what I did I made a guild for all of us also I've been through a hurricane it sucked  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 am
Inui Takumi
o_0 I thought for sure your would recommend Kiva or Den-o knowing you but then again you did say "start with something good" Yeah I coulden't resist. Just playing guys no offense to the Kiva and den-o fans out there.
Despite Kiva not getting as good of ratings I rather liked all of the little intricacies of it.
Den-O, I know why it got good ratings, I enjoyed the show, but, yet I still know why it's not liked as highly since it had a higher humor than a lot of them.

Anyways, if you want to start with a good series, I'd say don't start with a brand new show. Shows are hit and miss, not every show is going to be a great one, and a lot of it is personal preference.

I've got one friend where I told him to start with Den-O, another where he almost gave up on Kamen Rider because he started with Den-O, and a third Ranger friend that's interested, but not sold on the idea yet.
(for that third friend I haven't figured out if he wants plot more or action more.)

Back to the main topic. I'm worried about not liking his character, his head, or his rider head. I think that I quite like the idea of him having those four ports. The belt on the other hand, could be a lot smaller and simpler. I mean, having the four switches is okay, but, it could have been made a lot smaller. The belt just looks so bulky.
The doubledriver looked kind of bulky, as did the design of the OOO driver (just it's angle) Kiva's belt felt big and bulky because of it's wide design,. But, they felt well meshed. I know this is designed to look like a console/controls for an astronaut's space gear, but, it doesn't look that good as a belt.  

Kiriyama Ren

KR Stryks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 pm
Anyone see the new episode?
It was alright

Theme is really catchy, like it a lot more than OOO's.
The rider seems confident but dumb at the same time, so I already like him more than Eiji. I don't like the gimmick that much tho, OOO's gimmick is my favorite so far.

Not the best 1st episode I've seen but I'm hoping it gets really good really fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 pm
I doubt this is big news but the official site is up and running and no longer a blank placeholder. You can go there now ---> http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/fourze/

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:53 pm
hmm im gonna give it a shot and look up the first episode. I love the dumb but kickass characters the best, they are always the first ones to try anything =P lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 pm
Here's Fourze in action for the first time if anyone is interested. personally after watching the first episode i think its pretty cool, it may not be the best series ever. but so far im digging the theme and characters, as well as the sounds from the belt (digging the whole computerized robot voice).

well anyways Fourze in action mrgreen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isTW5jIlknw&feature=related  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:21 pm
So far I've been into it. The first thing I thought was how much he reminds me of Hibiki. I'll be following this all year I can't wait to see how it progresses... even though his hair is ridiculous.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:11 am
lol oddly enough im already used to his hair, just because my sisters husband is a greaser and is always rocking the pompadour, just not like that xp lol
(random question, do ppl in japan really wear their hair like that? o.O)
but yeah so far everything about it has me pretty interested. especially the kaijin, I love how it ended up being based off of Orion.. this makes me wonder if constellation's are gonna be the main theme for kaijin in this series? burning_eyes

Really, how so? the whole high school theme kinda reminds me of the Faiz arc in Decade lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

KR Stryks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:08 pm
Agito Geist
no that's a horrible idea >.< start with something good like W or Kabuto lol

what? no I mean like this is the first rider I'm gonna see from the very first episode when it airs, I started watching OOOs around the time the 13 episode aired.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff