Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:18 pm

I am... IOLA ...

Living life as if going through a mist. Lilac mist.

User Image
Cub Juvenile Adolescent
Adult

Colorist: ???

Pride: Rogue

Name Meaning: Lilac

Roleplay color: #be84d1

Seer(?): No

Likes: Cubs, friendly conversation, company, laughter, a good meal, shiny rocks

Dislikes: Aggression, elephant meat, dust, being called names, stormy weather, fighting

Relatives:
Bogovi
Kumba
Shangaza
Tid-bit
Iola grew up prrretty early. Acting similar to what she imagined was proper 'lady-like' etiquette. She played house with an adult male who only humored her very serious intentions she had towards him. Luckily this male didn't have to worry of any misunderstandings. Iola went into a comatose state for quite awhile and when she woke up her previous 'life' seemed little more than a dream. The brain damage doing a number on the lady's inner workings of her brain. She was frazzled and a ditz. Acting more like a cub with the bare basics of a hunter that keeps her from starving.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:20 pm

User Image

I am... RIDDI ...

Living in the shadow of my larger relatives.

Cub Juvenile Adolescent Adult

Colorist: Safaia

Pride: Jini-msemi

Name Meaning: Named after his uncle.

Roleplay color: #bd5b37

Likes: Cuddling, bugs, rough housing, teasing, keeping prim and proper, getting fussed over

Dislikes: Being mistaken for a female, getting his fur tussled, being dirty, most inedible bugs, overly-friendly-types, his feminine bodytype

Relatives: Father x Mother

Winning Entry
I'VE GOT A NAME FOR YOU!
Cub Name: Riddi (Due to his vaguely similar appearance to his uncle)
Future Name: Adin (Meaning: Slender, voluptuous)
Personality: No one will mistake his masculinity. Because despite the fact he was the first born with genes to support a stocky frame, this poor little male has a figure reminiscent to a female's. What Adin lacks in appearance he makes up for in personality. He isn't sexist by any means and infact loves females, but is careful to make clear that he is male. He has to, it wont be clear just what he is until he is old enough to have a mane. Until then, the youngster will have to deal with the confusion.
He doesn't react with hostility toward anyone's mistakes. But it is awkward. He would rather make whoever made the mistake feel silly and speak with them dismissively and matter-o-factly.
He isn't like all of the other boys because he feels the need to go above and beyond. Not only being the first born and providing a prime example to the other's, but because of his diminutive size. The last thing he wants others to mistake him for is weak... or a female.

Toy

Chatty Wife

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 pm

User Image
I am... Hoalohanani ....

The most beautiful of A L L monsters, yes?

Cub Juvenile Adolescent
Adult

Colorist: Bluefire Dragonz

Pride: Iknimaya-wannabe

Name Meaning: Beautiful Friend

Roleplay color: #2e9c9c

Likes: Spirituality, taunting, learning of other's views and practices, 'normal folks like her' (ie: Insane folks), aggressive actions, being in a dominate position, those of the Iknimaya

Dislikes: 'Boring folks' (ie: Sane folks), restlessness, submitting, not many dislikes.

Relatives: Hoalohalani
Personality
She is a spiritualist. She is elitist. She is a tad insane. This dominate and aggressive female enjoys maintaining control about as much as she loves toying with impressionable youths without bias towards species. Hoalohanani takes it as a compliment when she is referred to as a 'monster', gaining a name for herself as the resident 'boogey man' persona in the forest.

When it comes to trying to be accepted into the Iknimaya pride, the female is utterly different. Knowing that she can't like her normal self if she ever wants to join. And she really, really does. From what she's gathered while snooping around uninvited, the customs of the pride are right up her alley spiritualistic.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:22 pm

User Image
I am... CETSHWAYO ....

There may be truth to what they say of me.

Cub Juvenile Adolescent
Adult

Pride: Rouge

Name Meaning: The Slandered One

Roleplay color: #cccc22

Likes: Quiet females, ugly females (easier to control), traveling to new places, hunting, siring cubs, hearing and telling tales

Dislikes: Loud females, obnoxious females, masculine acting females, effeminate males, annoyances, being immobile

Relatives: -

Personality

Toy

Chatty Wife

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image
I am... MOSI SEFU ....

The ritzy leopard loyalist

Pride: ArdhiMavringoPatano

Name Meaning: The first born, Sword

Roleplay color: #4c0094

Likes: Solitude, remaining clean, retaining an elegant charm, cubs, playing (with cubs), lounging, intelligence

Dislikes: Quiet types, being coddled, getting messy, having to speak, stupidity, shy types

Winning Roll

GIMMIE TICKET WOMAN! :E

Name: Mosi Sefu
Owner: C.C.G
Personality: Mosi is distant, almost cold. Some may find him mysterious and haunting. In reality the male is unintelligent and childlike. But taught since a very young age that being regal and sophisticated is the way of the world. He keeps a distance from himself and most others, so the facade of an elegant charmer is what everyone sees. Mosi was just taught to be this way, if he had it his way, he would be allowed just as he is. But he keeps it hidden and only acts out with the cubs he Nannys or when out and alone. He isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but most will never know.
Rebel or Loyal?: Loyal
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:24 pm

User Image
I am... HIMA ....

Nothing but r e a l i s t i c ___

Pride: Pridelands

Name Meaning: Energy

Roleplay color: #8c806d

Likes: Her siblings, eating large meals, her parents , winning (arguments, fights), adventuring, those of her pride

Dislikes: Secrets, starvation, hostility, hyenas, being told 'no', being looked down upon

Relatives: Deceased Father x Deceased Mother
Brother
Sister

Contest info
Younger sister of Jambazi, only littermate of Chamba. She seems to be a shy cub in the beginning, but once she is comfortable, Hima can be quite a handful. Opinionated and stubborn, she is fairly good at getting what she wants from her older brother.

Toy

Chatty Wife

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:37 pm

User Image
I am... HESIODOS ....

Life is a party. Want to [dance] with me?

Cub Juvenile Adolescent
Adult

Colorist: [Eskimo]

Name Meaning: To send song, ode

Roleplay color: #92e5eb

Likes: Songs, trivia, when females hit on him, bird meat, raking his claws on anything, retaining a schedule

Dislikes: Prissy females, shy females, effeminate males, high places (ie: cliff sides), scavenging food, wasteful individuals

Personality
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:18 am

User Image
I am... ALEKA....

Men annoy me.

Cub Juvenile Adolescent
Adult

Colorist: ???

Name Meaning: Defending men

Roleplay color: #ddaa99

Seer(?): -

Likes: Arguments, adrenaline junkie, one-night-stands, females (and being female), accents, physical contact (be it wrestling or cuddling)

Dislikes: Solitude, laying around, pompous males, unintelligent creatures, romance (is frightened by the thought), being treated unequal

Background
By her namesake, her mother burdened Aleka with the task of protecting the men of her species. Aleka's mother loved male hyenas. She loved all male hynea because of her strong relationship with Aleka's father. While it it customary for female hyenas to take the dominating role in the relationship, Aleka's mother remained an equal to her male mate. The devotion from both parts formed a strong relationship. When Aleka's mother died, her father didn't last much longer. Passing only two days later out of grief.

While Aleka understood the strong connection between her mother and father, the fact that their love for each other killed her father frightened Aleka. She was conditioned to treat males as equals, and sometimes finds it difficult.

Toy

Chatty Wife

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 am

User Image

I am... Özge ....

ℬℒaℳ! ℘٥ω! Zٱnɢ!

Cub Juvenile Adolescent
Adult

Name Meaning: Different; strange

Roleplay color: #aa4433

Likes: Defending the weak, foiling villains nefarious plots, being praised, anyone she deems a 'side kick'

Dislikes: Villains, having nothing to do, being told to 'go away'

Personality
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:37 am

User Image
I am... Malagueña....

Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-BOOM goes my heart~!!

Colorist: Cajanic

Pride: Nchimahadhi

Name Meaning: Unusual, rhythmic, castanet-clicking

Roleplay color: #ddaa66

Seer(?): Yesssss~

Likes: Speaking of her 'royal' bloodline, family trees, history, stories, dance, and stars

Dislikes: Perfection, loud noise, loud speakers, being not taken seriously, most strangers

Personality

Toy

Chatty Wife

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:50 pm

User Image
I am... Higure....

i ɯɐ glitc-... er, pǝbɐɯɐp

Colorist: Meep

Pride: Future Datuak Bazkide

Name Meaning: Opposite of daybreak

Roleplay color: #345c52

Seer(?): Yessss~

Likes: Causing her sister's suffering, manipulating, fighting, feeling pain, scaring others

Dislikes: Her sister, being left behind, being ill-treated, her sickness of mind, losing

Relatives:
Sister

Personality
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:04 am

User Image
I am... Yejide ....

With these eyes i hypnotize

Colorist: Kaelyndra

Pride: Ithambohlabathi Lands

Name Meaning: Looks like her mother

Roleplay color: #4fc229

Likes: Females, hunting, watching others, grooming, stories, companionship

Dislikes: Making too many decisions, eating too much, loud mouths, unintelligent folks, having nothing to do

Personality

Basic Info: There are thinker and there are doers, Yejide is definitely a thinker. The lioness is pretty simple, preferring to share the stories that cloud her mind. Following orders with ease, the lioness doesn't like to be bothered having to mull over objectives for long. Something really has to spark her interest to keep her attention. She isn't a ditz or goofball, but the fem isn't someone suited for a leadership position. Tell her what needs to be done and she'll accomplish it.Yejide can be a good companion if you can deal with her passiveness towards almost everything.
Brief Personality: Growing up in a creative setting did have it's effects on the cub. Yejide's mind runs slow. It takes her awhile to think because her mind is filled with a slew of ideas. Thats why the lioness prefers to have other's think for her. She doesn't like having to stop and think about something other than her stories. But being an adult means she does have to act the part. She isn't hauled up in her thoughts all of the time, but a majority of her time. Her favorite pass time is to share stories or be told stories as well as watching others. Depending on who she is talking to the lioness is either impatient or compassionate. Factoring in what this other might mean to her in the long run. A very friendly female, she can also be pretty blunt. Speaking of whatever comes to mind without thinking to filter her words.
Brief History: Yejide didn't know her mother, whose whereabouts are shrouded in mystery. Yejide just knew the affection of her surrogate mother who weaved stories of how Yejide came to be. It seemed one story stuck... the one of a giraffe spirit which took the form of a lioness to couple with a male in the pride. The cub was deposited at the river bank where Yejide was found. A marvelous story that she held close to her heart. Growing up with such wild stories had an effect on the lioness. She too turned into a creative story teller, loving nothing more than to share stories for all to hear. As she aged the lioness understood that her foster mother was only telling stories to keep Yejide smiling. But a small part of her likes to belief that her mother was a giraffe spirit.

Toy

Chatty Wife

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 am

User Image
I am... Fatima....

Colorist: Cajanic

Pride: Iknimaya

Name Meaning: Captivating

Roleplay color: #7ec0cc

Likes: Arts 'n crafts, creating, decorating, having a job to do

Dislikes: Uncreative folks, having nothing to do, being told to go hunting or anything else labor intensive

Personality
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:52 pm

User Image
I am... Mashavu ....

Colorist: Hotaru-neko

Pride: Matembezi'wasakaji

Name Meaning: Chubby cheeked

Roleplay color: #776666

Seer(?): Yes, descendent from God of Rogues

Dislikes: