Submit

Sakura or Ino? Who's Tougher?
  Sakura
  Ino
  Poll Whore (I'm Tougher)
View Results

abrachasyn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:42 pm
Doesn't Sakura automatically win because she's a "main character"? Ultimately, she has to be somehow better than Ino no matter what. That's what I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:53 pm
From what I've seen, Sakura definitely. She can face up to say -- the Kyuubi or Orochimaru. Ino would probably run away screaming or crying that some guy has prettier hair than her.  

Loptimus

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:39 pm
Act 1: Ino's stronger in her mind. Sakura is still 100% attached to Sasuke, unfortunately.

Act 2: Sakura gains much strength 3 years later. We have yet to see Ino fight, so it's a tough call what the current strengths are.
I would not underestimate Ino, though.
It's safe to say the previous Ino-Shika-Chou team was pretty strong.
They, like team 7, might have predestined fates.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:05 pm
Sakura. She was pretty confident in episode 32 and all. I bet Ino would really just run away. Even if they tied in the chuunin preliminaries.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Ninja Sharpie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:10 pm
I would have to say Sakura. Mostly because of episode 32.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:09 pm
Ponygon_Maru
id say sakura cuz remember she did dat "thing" in episode 32 when she cut her hair, got blasted by kunais, get punched in da face by zaku a lot, and fall flat on her face. She looked halfway dead in that epi. but when she cut her hair there was a flashback and it said "Hey ino!,i heard sasuke-kun likes girls with long hair!, so im growing mine long!" sakura would rather sacrifice her hair not being apealing to sasuke, then to couard in fear in the clutches of kin.when ino cut her hair she was just showing off to sakura to make sakura think that shes tough.

that episode made me cry!

Star_Trooper

Satch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:29 pm
Sakura. She's studying under Tsunade the hokage. She not only can heal herself, but have massive kick butt strength.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:21 pm
Satch
Sakura. She's studying under Tsunade the hokage. She not only can heal herself, but have massive kick butt strength.

its sorta scary to see sakura with super human streath. i hope she says "HULK SMASH!!"  

~Teh Surgeon~

Alina Xryst

Beloved Noob

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:10 pm
Ino, because sakura only gets tough in really hard battles wen she starts to get beat up and stuff.. Ino is always tough and thats her style too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:42 pm
well, at first, Ino was stronger since she had her special mind control jutsu, while sakura didn't have any speacial jutsu. However later sakura learns medical jutsu and has powerfull strength.  

invisibIe boii

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:05 pm
enjay babe
They both suck mad

Took the words right out of my mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:04 pm
Sakura..... her forehead is too big...... it would get in the way while they were fightin........  

RazerofHellz

uteda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:12 pm
I'm not really sure for a fact.......  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:06 pm
We haven't seen how much any of the other genin have improved. Particually Ino. For all we know she could have some uber-awesome skill of doom.

And Sakura, despite her 'toughness' is still a Chuunin.

In my opinion, until I see evidence, they're about equal.  

AKB0048

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:13 pm
Mitsumi-chan
We haven't seen how much any of the other genin have improved. Particually Ino. For all we know she could have some uber-awesome skill of doom.

And Sakura, despite her 'toughness' is still a Chuunin.

In my opinion, until I see evidence, they're about equal.
in the manga,isn't she a jounin under lady tsunade's care already?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff