Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
pinchmonster's Stormborn Plotfest~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 am
Absolutely to RP, Toro. Idk where you're going with Uhtred but I'm so down for anything that causes drama and upset, you know this. XD

ropin! Welcome to the awesome Stormborn, you are going to love it here. I would absolutely love helping Don get into the pride. Taraxa would love to throw down -- and Taraxa has luck with the dice so it'll be awesome to see what happens. You can go ahead and start an RP in the pride forum if you like -- it's been a while since I've done a challenge so I'll have to refresh my memory. XD

Note to self: Dalla + Hroarr, Brynja + Hroarr.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 am
Well, Uhtred isn't really anti-Aesir, he just isn't buddies with him. He's not going to ferment treason or anything. But I feel like he's going to be getting a lot of it from the sisters, so we'll see how that goes.

Also, I just think it would be interesting if suddenly the popular captain and the former warlord's wife and her sister suddenly spawned like, 15 cubs that the sisters are going to raise as anti-Aesir. >.> And Uhtred's just like, well, you GAVE her to me. Am I supposed to say no to sisters?

We should get Pearly in on some plottings and see what she thinks. And once the metas I'm involved in are wrapped up, I'm going to talk to Fey about Uhtred leading a group of Vikings on a Reaving.  

Mtorolite

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 am
*waves arm*

I'm up for any kind of general RP with ataji. 8D;
He's supposed to be flinging with Saraneth (willingly), and helping out with cubs.

Only he has no RP. 8D;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:22 am
I know Pearly is game for plottings, though she lives across the pond so her timezones are a little wonky. To be honest, I was toying with the idea of Dalla being in love with Uhtred. I'm so down with that, for reals.

Tanu! I love Ataji and Saraneth. I would love to RP Ulrika with Ataji.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:34 pm
Halvar needs a women, and Erling needs RPs with anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:44 pm
I'm in! I'm so in! Ragnhild may actually be okay with Uthred having her sister as well, depending on how she finds out... Sisterly confessions, perhaps? And if both sisters are out to cause trouble for Aesir, and they feel they can use feminine wiles to get Uthred where they want...

Me liiiiikes... mrgreen

Also: Cubbinscubbinscubbins! An ARMY of gorgeous cubbins!  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 pm
Okay. I want...
Family RP with Herryk and Odd.
Bard RP with Tazira and Solvtorn.
Bitchy RP with Ulrika and Kazul.
And did we have an RP going between cub!Tyr and cub!Kazul? I feel like we did, but I don't know if we finished it.
Also, Aesir would be hard-put to tell Uhtred he'd done the wrong thing getting with sisters. He'd probably be wishing in the back of his mind that Morri had a sister, and wondering if he could talk her and Raven in to doing something. cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:53 pm
i would love for Morath and her sister to get into a fight, I totally love the whole angst between them!  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:15 pm
I desire more info about the others. 8| I have a Freeborn healer who is an awkward-loser that needs rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:20 pm
XD I love everyone.

Okay, I'm going to finish filling in the information on the others and then I'll reply to everyone. Once I finish up with a few straggling RPs and my SRP to get stupid Atheris into the pride (aka Taraxa hunting him down only to have Atheris willingly come into the pride as a thrall), I will start up some RPs and send them out.

SO MUCH TO BE DONE I LOVE THIS PRIDE BAW  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am
^^ Here you go Pinch, sorry for the delay. Charge the Line!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 am
ropin and riden

Tag, and welcome! XD Poor Taraxa, he really wanted to beat someone's a**, too.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:55 am
Making a list of all of our Viking related RP/plotiness so we can keep organized:
Uhtred and the sisters
Egil and Kweli
Ingmar should get to know his real dad
We should RP Broni and Herryk at some point, cause they're siblings
and then . . . Tazira might adopt Batarr'Ctyk? or was it Brynja?
Also Ingmar and Tyr should have siblings RP

And eventually Ingmar needs a wench and Broni needs a Reaver to marry, but I need RP to get them there before I start the hunt for real  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 pm
Tazira would adopt Batrarr'Ctyk and raise her with her Thrall-ladyfriend Mopani. XD  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 pm
Aunt Iseq demands RP with Herryk after she wins a joining challenge...

Or we could do a backdated thing, if'n we were so inclined. ^^

And as a side note, she'd also be available for general RP with pretty much any of your other Stormborn once she's all official and the like. :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff