Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Roleplay Partner? : 3 Always searching Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 am
Hi there! I'm interested in a role-play with you if you are~ Of the things you stated, I'll start off by saying: I can play male, but prefer to play a girl. My males aren't usually all that masculine because, well, lets' face it... It's hard to get into the head of a guy if your'e not one. But I can still try. And with some plots, I prefer to play a boy, oddly enough. But most of the time I don't. I prefer yuri > straight > yaoi in that order. But I'm fine with the first to no matter what usually.

In terms of your lists, I'd be interested in Naruto, Bleach or InuYasha so long as it's OCs in the universe. Naruto is the only one I have much knowledge of, however, in terms of RPing it. However, I also like a number of the other plays you mentioned including:

Popular girl/Nerdy boy (or we can switch this around, which is interesting too. It depends.)
Sister/Older brother's best friend (again, can be switched to the older brother/sister's friend, or some other type of thing)
Teacher/Teacher
Student/Teacher
Master/Slave (though this one's harder to get me to do I'll do it if preferred)
Human/Vampire
Princess/Thief (or protector)
Lady/Pirate (less likely one again).

Once you've chosen what you'd like to do of those I'd be happy to work out the kinks and choose gender, age range and things like that. I can guarantee to reply with things you can work off of (and if I don't under some circumstance, tell me and I'll fix it!). My amounts depend on what i have to reply to and the situation. I don't use text talk, except if we're writing out a text message to someone where it'd be appropriate, but I tend to shy away from that wheneverp ossible (it bugs me, and I barely understand it as is). Grammar and spelling are something we shouldn't have to worry about either.

Anyway, hope you'll be interested!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 am
JalunaBerry
Hi there! I'm interested in a role-play with you if you are~ Of the things you stated, I'll start off by saying: I can play male, but prefer to play a girl. My males aren't usually all that masculine because, well, lets' face it... It's hard to get into the head of a guy if your'e not one. But I can still try. And with some plots, I prefer to play a boy, oddly enough. But most of the time I don't. I prefer yuri > straight > yaoi in that order. But I'm fine with the first to no matter what usually.

In terms of your lists, I'd be interested in Naruto, Bleach or InuYasha so long as it's OCs in the universe. Naruto is the only one I have much knowledge of, however, in terms of RPing it. However, I also like a number of the other plays you mentioned including:

Popular girl/Nerdy boy (or we can switch this around, which is interesting too. It depends.)
Sister/Older brother's best friend (again, can be switched to the older brother/sister's friend, or some other type of thing)
Teacher/Teacher
Student/Teacher
Master/Slave (though this one's harder to get me to do I'll do it if preferred)
Human/Vampire
Princess/Thief (or protector)
Lady/Pirate (less likely one again).

Once you've chosen what you'd like to do of those I'd be happy to work out the kinks and choose gender, age range and things like that. I can guarantee to reply with things you can work off of (and if I don't under some circumstance, tell me and I'll fix it!). My amounts depend on what i have to reply to and the situation. I don't use text talk, except if we're writing out a text message to someone where it'd be appropriate, but I tend to shy away from that wheneverp ossible (it bugs me, and I barely understand it as is). Grammar and spelling are something we shouldn't have to worry about either.

Anyway, hope you'll be interested!

I understand about you preferring to play female. I, too, think that way. I mentioned before that I'm not the best at playing guys but will do if asked. But I saw that you preferred yuri most so I'm willing to RP that with you. If it's yuri... I'd go for teacher X teacher. I've done a yuri based on this before, but am not keen to repeat the plot again. So I'd prefer it if a new plot was made. Would you prefer to do it via PM or thread? I'm flexible with both. But I tend to respond faster when it's PM.  

cozzie livs

Egg

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am
If you find PM easier it's fine. I'm used to PM on here now xD Um...As for plot, if it's just a teacher/teacher I don't really know what the plot would be But in the case of teacher/teacher, I can play a male if you'd prefer anyway. I have a male who is good for teacher. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:25 am
JalunaBerry
If you find PM easier it's fine. I'm used to PM on here now xD Um...As for plot, if it's just a teacher/teacher I don't really know what the plot would be But in the case of teacher/teacher, I can play a male if you'd prefer anyway. I have a male who is good for teacher. xD

Sorry... I'm feeling a bit absent-minded today. If you have a good male teacher then, go ahead. You can PM me the profile and I'll work out mine accordingly.  

cozzie livs

Egg

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 am
Surely. But what should go in the profile?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:44 am
JalunaBerry
Surely. But what should go in the profile?

A simple name, age, bio, subject and appearance should be enough I suppose. Add in more if you want  

cozzie livs

Egg

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:47 am
Hm...Okay. Should work :3 I'll send it ASAP then ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:39 am
I want to do a Popular girl/ Nerdy Boy thing.

I can playu a guy cause I live with one and its annoying but it has perks so I will play a guy if you want. I love playing girls thoguh because you can explore so much being one.

Plot if I were a guy:
We were best friends when we were younger, I was the guy, she was the girl. When we got into middle school we ended up splitting up and she went with the cheerleaders while I stayed with being a nerd. I stare at her everyday from across the classroom and I fear she has forgotten me forever; The spring dance is coming up and I hope I can transform myself into a guy she'd love.

Plot if I were a Girl:

I grew up with him always there by my side, we both reached Junior high and we ended up being torn apart; me in the cheerleaders and him in the club full of smart people; I wasn't dumb but I wasn't a total genius anyway; before I realised it we had gotten into high school and I was still that popular cheerleader, over the years of laughing and learning who he was I discovered that I'd fallen in love with him; with his nerdy glasses off he looked just like one of the jock but that wasn't what I loved about him; it was the fact that we were so carefree together and I hoped that I'd manage to make him fall in love with me before its too late.

Title for both:
Notice my Feelings  

iNishino Inferni

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 am
iNishino Inferni

I can playu a guy cause I live with one and its annoying but it has perks so I will play a guy if you want. I love playing girls thoguh because you can explore so much being one.

Plot if I were a guy:
We were best friends when we were younger, I was the guy, she was the girl. When we got into middle school we ended up splitting up and she went with the cheerleaders while I stayed with being a nerd. I stare at her everyday from across the classroom and I fear she has forgotten me forever; The spring dance is coming up and I hope I can transform myself into a guy she'd love.

Plot if I were a Girl:

I grew up with him always there by my side, we both reached Junior high and we ended up being torn apart; me in the cheerleaders and him in the club full of smart people; I wasn't dumb but I wasn't a total genius anyway; before I realised it we had gotten into high school and I was still that popular cheerleader, over the years of laughing and learning who he was I discovered that I'd fallen in love with him; with his nerdy glasses off he looked just like one of the jock but that wasn't what I loved about him; it was the fact that we were so carefree together and I hoped that I'd manage to make him fall in love with me before its too late.

Title for both:
Notice my Feelings

Hello. I like both your plots. Especially the nostalgic feel to them. Seeing that your preference is to play girls, I suppose I can be a guy in this one. I don't have any objections with either. Brief warning though, I might not be the best when it comes to playing guys. But this guy being a nerd will be easier for me than the popular girl because of my own personality (yes, I'm a dork and I like it! xD). I'd choose the second plot, if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:58 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
iNishino Inferni

Plot if I were a guy:

Plot if I were a Girl:

Title for both:
Notice my Feelings

Hello. I like both your plots. Especially the nostalgic feel to them. Seeing that your preference is to play girls, I suppose I can be a guy in this one. I don't have any objections with either. Brief warning though, I might not be the best when it comes to playing guys. But this guy being a nerd will be easier for me than the popular girl because of my own personality (yes, I'm a dork and I like it! xD). I'd choose the second plot, if you don't mind.

hahaha okay ;D I'm kinda dorky too but I can roleplay as a Popular girl xD anyway I'm getting kicked off right now so I'll see you when I see you.  

iNishino Inferni

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:13 am
iNishino Inferni
Anime_Ghost Girl
iNishino Inferni

Plot if I were a guy:

Plot if I were a Girl:

Title for both:
Notice my Feelings

hahaha okay ;D I'm kinda dorky too but I can roleplay as a Popular girl xD anyway I'm getting kicked off right now so I'll see you when I see you.

Alright the : 3 I'll go ahead and make the thread. I'll use the title you gave me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:37 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
iNishino Inferni

Plot if I were a guy:

Plot if I were a Girl:

Title for both:
Notice my Feelings

ahaha ok ;D lets get to it ;D  

iNishino Inferni

Krad Amakawa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 am
Hello nic to meet you! x3 I would like to roleplay with you.I would love to do the student master one but mind if im the male student? xD It may be something like"hard working student that doesnt pay attention to anything except studying gets seduced by his teacher who quickly developed feelings for him despite the age difference." Please quote with your reply.I kind preffer threads though xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 am
Krad Amakawa
Hello nic to meet you! x3 I would like to roleplay with you.I would love to do the student master one but mind if im the male student? xD It may be something like"hard working student that doesnt pay attention to anything except studying gets seduced by his teacher who quickly developed feelings for him despite the age difference." Please quote with your reply.I kind preffer threads though xD

Hello. Sure, I don't mind. I'll be teacher then. Do you know what you want it called?  

cozzie livs

Egg

Krad Amakawa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Krad Amakawa

Hello. Sure, I don't mind. I'll be teacher then. Do you know what you want it called?

Umm not really....Im bad with names o xo;; sorry  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games