Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Give me your ear, I'll spin you a tale. (Veteran RPer here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, what do you think?
  Interested! Sending a PM!
  Not interested, leaving thread.
  Semi-interested, posting with comment.
View Results

Hyeo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 pm
nefret2011
Hey, I'm nefret2011, but you can call me Nef or Net. From your first post, it looks like we have very similar writing styles. I only decorate my posts if someone else suggests. The writing should speak for itself. What most intrigues me, however, is your plots. I'm very much an action RPer. A story line isn't fun until someone's life is on the line. And while I don't mind a little romance on the side, I get bored very fast with RPs that focus on the romance alone.

The plotlines that intrigue me the most are Outside Interests and the one you wrote in the second post, although I think I'd prefer Outside Interests.

I am on Gaia several times a day and I always check my RP threads. If you'd like a sample of my work, click here It's a 1x1, with a completely original plotline. (The first few pages are just brainstorming. The actual story starts on the 3rd)

Seems to be in order, just send me a PM and we can work out the details =)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm
Minor update- I'll probably end up deleting this post and inserting this information into the first post.

My assassin-craving kick is over, I'm still taking people who like the ideas but its no longer highest priority.

No current crave really, just letting the information out there. If I come up with any new stories, I'll list them here. I'll probably take out the assassin stories in a minute.  

Hyeo

Hyeo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:19 pm
Some craved stuff added, this is a shameless bump.
Hm... As always, remember that you're more than welcome to submit your own story ideas!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:31 am
I've just realized this thread didn't specify the target audience in the title... Now it does!  

Hyeo

Witch of the Wild

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:07 pm
Hyeo

Hey I am Witch, the idea of working without prior planning or discussion intrigues me...so I will be sending you a random intro PM, but I did feel it was rude to do so without introducing at least MYSELF, I am 24 and I do work quite a bit, but I am generally on AT LEAST every other day unless they sapped my energy at work...I hope you like the plot it sounds cool in my mind...*I hope we make it cooler wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 am
My apologies for taking so long to get back to you, was in the middle of moving and all sweatdrop  

Hyeo

Witch of the Wild

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:01 am
Hyeo
My apologies for taking so long to get back to you, was in the middle of moving and all sweatdrop

Not a problem hun moving is a pain in the a** lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm
Hyeo
Exciting story alert!
So, this is an idea based on one of my old D&D characters, yes yes I am a gamer, moving on. I've been trying to run it for years, but have had no such luck so far.
If you run it, and run it well (and it is intended to be a fairly long-term one at that, with a lengthy and mysterious plot that unravels one step at a time!) I will freaking love you forever.
Basic summary: Medieval Witch-Hunter RP

Advanced Plot Description:

Most of civilization no longer believe in the things that go bump in the night, they've convinced themselves that such stories are nothing more than tales to scare children into behaving. For the most part, their notion is correct. Goblins are a work of fiction, vampires just the stuff of nightmares, corpses don't rise from the grave, and witches are just a myth-
At least that is the belief. In the fringes of society, hidden away behind secrets, magic, and lies, the dark and mystical practices go on, unnoticed by the world above. Nowhere else in the world has magic ever existed, and by no other hand has so much blood been shed. Children are taken from their homes in the night, replaced with spells of illusions and turned into a meal for the gnarled and twisted she-beasts. Only the reflection of such a creature in fine steel reveals their true shape, and those who know that secret are far and few between.

Just as witches lurk in shadows, so too do those who seek to end their dark reign. Under the guise of hunters, adventurers, and mercenaries, a chosen few wield the tools necessary to seek and slay the craven forces. Cillian Ingrahm is one of such hunters, working in secrecy to rid the world of this evil from the veil of a traveling cartographer, knowing his true identity would see him cast from regular society as if he were deranged. He's currently tracking down the heiress of an ancient witch's bloodline, though the girl seems to have no signs of practicing such arts.

Slowly, the lass in question comes to be his apprentice, learning the ways of witch-hunting as the two of them explore her past further, slowly unlocking the dark destiny her kind has set forth for her...

ERH

MA

GERD

*ahem* Sorry. Just... firstly, hello fellow D&D player! And hello fellow "I've been roleplaying for at least ten years"-er! I am squirming in my seat in excitement about the possibility of playing with you! I've been combing through the other posts here and yours has been the only one to really make me sit up and get all excited!

I don't know if you're still looking for someone to play the young witchling, but I am so excited that words frickin' fail me and I have to use italics and bolding erh ma gerd!

Pick me pick me pick me! I'll write up whatever literary samples you need! RP in any setting! Create AIM or YIM or Skype accounts just for youuuuu!

... and now I've started to act all creepy. Best to end the post here. Yus.  

Rubber Mouse

Sweetheart

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:28 pm
Hyeo
Tisk, tisk, fallen from the first page again? How unacceptable.
Lets see, anyone who's reading this far down, I'd like to mention that I'm currently feeling something... Assassin-y. Either ninja (no, not Naruto, I mean realistic) or medieval, perhaps Assassin x Client or the ever-popular Assassin x Target.

I've read this far down and to the next page. smile

However, looking at the dates of the posts deters me a bit, though I did find this thread on the first page. I'm looking for a good, long term roleplay since the two good ones I have going are more or less on pause because the other people are very busy in life. I do have medieval characters and many more for many different genres. I have an idea or two, if you'd like to hear them, and I'm on most of the time. If you're still looking feel free to send me a pm or reply here to work things out, because I just can't send a starting point when I have no idea what the genre even is and would feel awkward if you aren't looking anymore. So sorry if this is an inconvenience. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:02 am
Rubber Mouse
Hyeo
Exciting story alert!
So, this is an idea based on one of my old D&D characters, yes yes I am a gamer, moving on. I've been trying to run it for years, but have had no such luck so far.
If you run it, and run it well (and it is intended to be a fairly long-term one at that, with a lengthy and mysterious plot that unravels one step at a time!) I will freaking love you forever.
Basic summary: Medieval Witch-Hunter RP

Advanced Plot Description:

Most of civilization no longer believe in the things that go bump in the night, they've convinced themselves that such stories are nothing more than tales to scare children into behaving. For the most part, their notion is correct. Goblins are a work of fiction, vampires just the stuff of nightmares, corpses don't rise from the grave, and witches are just a myth-
At least that is the belief. In the fringes of society, hidden away behind secrets, magic, and lies, the dark and mystical practices go on, unnoticed by the world above. Nowhere else in the world has magic ever existed, and by no other hand has so much blood been shed. Children are taken from their homes in the night, replaced with spells of illusions and turned into a meal for the gnarled and twisted she-beasts. Only the reflection of such a creature in fine steel reveals their true shape, and those who know that secret are far and few between.

Just as witches lurk in shadows, so too do those who seek to end their dark reign. Under the guise of hunters, adventurers, and mercenaries, a chosen few wield the tools necessary to seek and slay the craven forces. Cillian Ingrahm is one of such hunters, working in secrecy to rid the world of this evil from the veil of a traveling cartographer, knowing his true identity would see him cast from regular society as if he were deranged. He's currently tracking down the heiress of an ancient witch's bloodline, though the girl seems to have no signs of practicing such arts.

Slowly, the lass in question comes to be his apprentice, learning the ways of witch-hunting as the two of them explore her past further, slowly unlocking the dark destiny her kind has set forth for her...

ERH

MA

GERD

*ahem* Sorry. Just... firstly, hello fellow D&D player! And hello fellow "I've been roleplaying for at least ten years"-er! I am squirming in my seat in excitement about the possibility of playing with you! I've been combing through the other posts here and yours has been the only one to really make me sit up and get all excited!

I don't know if you're still looking for someone to play the young witchling, but I am so excited that words frickin' fail me and I have to use italics and bolding erh ma gerd!

Pick me pick me pick me! I'll write up whatever literary samples you need! RP in any setting! Create AIM or YIM or Skype accounts just for youuuuu!

... and now I've started to act all creepy. Best to end the post here. Yus.
Wow, that sure is flattering redface
I've been offline for a while, and while I normally can't run through Gaia, I do have a small private forum through a basic Zetaboard, so if you're still interested/ determined and don't mind the small inconvenience, I would be more than happy to accomodate you there.  

Hyeo

Hyeo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:32 am
Bumpdy bump... Updated for the first time in far too long!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:34 am
Bump  

Hyeo

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games