Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Come in and look around. It's color-coded :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am
Hi there! Um...I read your ideas including those in your journal and I must admit, a number of them caught my attention. I think my favorites are the ones with vampires in general, such as the vampire/maid one you had written out. It has an interesting feel to it, to me. As for other things I'd be interested in, any sort of vampire/human, prince/maid (though I'm not comfortable with the one you had listed in the journal), star athlete/coaches daughter, and maybe even the master's son or master/slave.

As for the brother/sister, I can try that so long as we make it as sort of distant relatives that are like siblings or just not blood relatives. Y'know, like foster children or something. But of all the things listed, I think the vampire/maid idea is still my favorite at the moment.

Now, jumping off your preferences and stuff: I can write at least a paragraph or more, but it really depends on what you give me to reply to. I focus on giving something to reply to more then the amount. Quality over quantity (though quantity isn't always bad either xD). The age range you mentioned is fine for me and actually fits my preference well. I can't guarantee when I'll reply, but so far I'm generally on every day. However, m health tends to falter so timing is...iffy.

I prefer the fluffy stuff over violence, but when called for violence is fine too- but not too gory for me. As for pairings...Heterosexual is fine so long as there's no actual sex (which I doubt would happen, so it's fine). I'm fine in PMs or threads. And...That's all I have to say. First of all, any interest?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm
Alright well sinse the vampire and maid RP seems to be your favorite out of the suggestions, that will be the one we do. I will tell you right now that I reply faster if the RP is in PM's because I check them first and sometimes I don't even get to the forums so Pms are best. I assume from the starter you likes, I would be the female maid correct? :3  

Everosa93

Lonely Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 pm
Everosa93
Pairings

❥ = How much I am craving that pairing

⊱ Brother / Sister ❥ ❥

⊱ Vampire / Human

⊱ Prince / Maid ❥

⊱ Friends with benefits ❥ ❥

⊱ Master / Slave ❥ ❥

⊱ Star athlete / Coaches daughter

⊱ Kidnapper's son / Kidnapped

⊱ Master's son / Slave ❥ ❥ ❥

Can't do a master persona but i could do the "master's son: position or the star athlete, but I'd prefer PM's to threads if at all possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 pm
Schkylar ORion
Everosa93
Pairings

⊱ Brother / Sister ❥ ❥

⊱ Vampire / Human

⊱ Prince / Maid ❥

⊱ Master / Slave ❥ ❥

Can't do a master persona but i could do the "master's son: position or the star athlete, but I'd prefer PM's to threads if at all possible.

Pms are perfectly fine. I think I would like to do the master's son one because I haven't had one of those in a long time >.<  

Everosa93

Lonely Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:19 pm
Everosa93
Schkylar ORion
Everosa93
Pairings

⊱ Brother / Sister ❥ ❥

⊱ Vampire / Human

⊱ Prince / Maid ❥

⊱ Master / Slave ❥ ❥

Pms are perfectly fine. I think I would like to do the master's son one because I haven't had one of those in a long time >.<

Sure thing, were you looking for more a gentle character or a character similar to his father? And if you want go ahead and PM me a profile and ill get bk to you asap  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games