Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
THE SEARCH IS ON!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:28 pm
JalunaBerry
I'd give you ideas but...I'm not full of them right now and I'd need more details on your overall preferences (since mine always include a bit of romance in them). In terms of gender/gender pairing though, I tend to prefer yuri > het > yaoi in that order. I tend to prefer playing female, but the gender really depends on the story too. Do you have any preferences to limit down the idea tree? xD

Romance is what i do normally lol that's the order on my GenderxGender pairings too lol love Yuri, and i can do masculine but not like a master thing and i dont do well at the slave thing either, pitch me anything and ill tell you what i think about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:33 pm
Oh romance is fine xD But I tend to prefer it as a sort of extra to the RP, not the main point of it. A lot of the time if it's strictly romance with absolutely nothing behind it, I've found people rush it a bit too quickly and it gets annoying o.o;

Hm...My first idea that I usually come up with was already made because it's normal xD Um...-tries to look through idea tree for something interesting-

Um...The first thing that hasn't already been pitched to you that I can think of off the top of my head is some sort of traveler/local type of thing or a customer/employee or something along those lines.

For the traveler/local, the traveler could be traveling for work reasons such as archaeology or starting out at a new job/school in a new town even, it all really depends. I just can't figure much out right now. You'd think I'd have more ideas when I'm overtired like my dad does >>  

JalunaBerry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:57 pm
JalunaBerry
Oh romance is fine xD But I tend to prefer it as a sort of extra to the RP, not the main point of it. A lot of the time if it's strictly romance with absolutely nothing behind it, I've found people rush it a bit too quickly and it gets annoying o.o;

Hm...My first idea that I usually come up with was already made because it's normal xD Um...-tries to look through idea tree for something interesting-

Um...The first thing that hasn't already been pitched to you that I can think of off the top of my head is some sort of traveler/local type of thing or a customer/employee or something along those lines.

For the traveler/local, the traveler could be traveling for work reasons such as archaeology or starting out at a new job/school in a new town even, it all really depends. I just can't figure much out right now. You'd think I'd have more ideas when I'm overtired like my dad does >>

Its fine, the traveler one sounds awesome thou but i was thinking that some kind of sports tournament was being held in a relatively small town and the athlete comes to town for the competition planning on leaving afterward to the next location.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:10 pm
That idea is an awesome one! I never did one like that before...Let's see...-tries to think- The only athlete I really have is a female runner. I can try to tweak another if you have something specific in mind, but it might be harder.  

JalunaBerry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:23 pm
JalunaBerry
That idea is an awesome one! I never did one like that before...Let's see...-tries to think- The only athlete I really have is a female runner. I can try to tweak another if you have something specific in mind, but it might be harder.

If you want it can be a local, or even if not an athlete a band tour or something ya know? i can do a musician, or... MMA, skateboarding, or pingpong lol my favorite being MMA of course  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:42 pm
Ah, I get it. If I can play a local I don't mind what your character is traveling for. But what IS MMA, anyway?  

JalunaBerry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:01 pm
JalunaBerry
Ah, I get it. If I can play a local I don't mind what your character is traveling for. But what IS MMA, anyway?

Mixed Martial Arts lol one of the leagues is UFC Ultimate fighting championship.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:28 pm
Ah, okay. Well...If you're playing someone who's traveled into the area for MMA, I can play a character that just doesn't really know much about it and starts getting interested by meeting your character or something.  

JalunaBerry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:28 pm
JalunaBerry
Ah, okay. Well...If you're playing someone who's traveled into the area for MMA, I can play a character that just doesn't really know much about it and starts getting interested by meeting your character or something.

Sure that sounds fun, like she saw the ads for the competition and went to the gym holding it and meets my character. So both girls or u girl and me guy or... 2 guys? and profiles or no?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:38 pm
I'm fine with either both girls or girl and guy. I may be able to do the two guys but I'm less keen on that normally. As for profiles...I'll let you choose on that one. I don't need them but I'm fine if you do xD  

JalunaBerry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 pm
JalunaBerry
I'm fine with either both girls or girl and guy. I may be able to do the two guys but I'm less keen on that normally. As for profiles...I'll let you choose on that one. I don't need them but I'm fine if you do xD

I prefer both girls and can we do names, pics and ages? and I'll do a rep w/ mine cause she'll be kinda big and most even just passing by would know a little lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 am
What do you mean by a 'rep' with yours, just so I'm aware? And...Just to make sure, what kind of pictures do you need? 'cause I tend to have trouble with pictures depending on the kind and stuff.  

JalunaBerry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:19 pm
JalunaBerry
What do you mean by a 'rep' with yours, just so I'm aware? And...Just to make sure, what kind of pictures do you need? 'cause I tend to have trouble with pictures depending on the kind and stuff.

Like her record, best knock out, you'll see lol and just what she looks like anime or real idc  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games