Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Need MULTIPLE RP partners! ((NEW IDEAS!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm
vader-lifer14
Hey. I'd like to do #3: AssassinXTarget. One quick note, though. I only do straight RP's.

Alright. That is why I said prefer instead of insisting. I try to be flexible. smile
Please PM me and we can work out further details.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 pm
Sorry, I realized after the fact (like right now) that I messed up the quote tag and stuff D;

Um...One or more is fine. Whatever you'd prefer in this case. :3 Would you prefer to do more than one? o.O Or mix a couple even would be fine in my opinion. It all depends.  

JalunaBerry

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 pm
Schkylar ORion
SuccubusMusic
Schkylar ORion
SuccubusMusic

6. Married person x their spouses sibling.
7. Childhood friend x childhood friend. I would prefer that this be Yuri.

Either of these sound very interesting and i do enjoy Yuri RP's quite a lot if you're interested in either

I can do either or both. It is up to you.

I see someone has already requested 7 (even though i read that you don't mind repeating) so if you don't mind 6 being Yuri i would prefer that.

Actually I think doing one RP with multiple partners is very interesting, just because the plot lines diverge so much from the same starting point. That being said, it does get confusing sometimes.
I don't mind number 6 being Yuri at all. Please PM me so we can work out further details.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm
JalunaBerry
Sorry, I realized after the fact (like right now) that I messed up the quote tag and stuff D;

Um...One or more is fine. Whatever you'd prefer in this case. :3 Would you prefer to do more than one? o.O Or mix a couple even would be fine in my opinion. It all depends.

It is up to you. I am happy as long as I am roleplaying, so it really doesn't matter. I don't exactly know how you would combine those.... Anyway, once you have decided PM me so we can work out the finer details.  

SuccubusMusic
Crew

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 am
I have some new ideas! They are mainly in the Series based RPs category but please check them out!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:41 pm
SuccubusMusic

2. Young Mob Boss/Crime Lord x Head of the Police Department's kid. (Possible S&M?)

9. Cross dresser x School Bully (Preferably Yaoi and S&M). The school bully finds out that he/she is a cross dresser and threatens to tell everyone unless the cross dresser obeys his/her every command.

Those interest me, I would have characters perfect for both of them.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:10 am
MinikoMaki
SuccubusMusic

2. Young Mob Boss/Crime Lord x Head of the Police Department's kid. (Possible S&M?)

9. Cross dresser x School Bully (Preferably Yaoi and S&M). The school bully finds out that he/she is a cross dresser and threatens to tell everyone unless the cross dresser obeys his/her every command.

Those interest me, I would have characters perfect for both of them.

Which ones would you like to do or would you like to do all?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 am
Heya. I was wondering if you'd be interested in an RP with me? I like your idea of the childhood friend X childhood friend. I, too, would like it if it were Yuri.
I don't really have much of a specific plot in mind, but am sure that I could think of something. Unless, you prefer to keep the plot open.
Hope you'll be interested : 3

cozzie livs

Egg

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:30 am

Could I do this one with you? I wanna be the CrossDresser  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:19 am
SuccubusMusic

The cross dresser one peeks mt interest the most.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:17 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Heya. I was wondering if you'd be interested in an RP with me? I like your idea of the childhood friend X childhood friend. I, too, would like it if it were Yuri.
I don't really have much of a specific plot in mind, but am sure that I could think of something. Unless, you prefer to keep the plot open.
Hope you'll be interested : 3

Sounds good. PM me and we will discuss more details.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 pm
MinikoMaki
SuccubusMusic

The cross dresser one peeks my interest the most.
So would you just want to do that one? I would love to do the Young Mob Boss/Crime Lord x Head of the Police Department's kid. Could we do both?  

SuccubusMusic
Crew

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm
MiraRosexRemusLupin

Could I do this one with you? I wanna be the CrossDresser

Of course. PM me and we can discuss further details.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games