Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
searchlights - - {one-x-one search} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:41 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl

ohmygosh, really? coincidentally, i absolutely fail at chemistry -- i'm studying it right now and its' friggin' ******** the hell out of me. i can't understand which goes where, and we're not even halfway through the first semester. =/// you have really got to teach me, maybe hint a few things about it in your posts? Hahaha, kidding. xD ... but srsly, help me. Anyways, you can call me Cappy, I was wondering what I should call you, so that I could put our names up as the title of the thread. xDDD alsoooo, real life pictures, right? just making sure. xD

I'm cool with real life pictures xD. My chem teacher happens to be good I suppose. You can call me Ghost if you want (it's a nickname from my friends.. I have a weird obsession with life after death XD ). I'm cool with real life pictures as well.

ohyea. i just assumed that your username was anime so it thought you use pictures of --- ughhh, i get so immature sometimes. oh that's cool. life after death. xDDD we were just talking about that in World History awhile ago, with the Egyptians and things, and the whole class was debating about the idea of it. xDDDD it was a riot, i tell you. anywho, one last question before we start, do you care about profiles? i myself don't care about them, but, if you want toooo, we could, y'know, make something up. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:44 am
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl

ohmygosh, really? coincidentally, i absolutely fail at chemistry -- i'm studying it right now and its' friggin' ******** the hell out of me. i can't understand which goes where, and we're not even halfway through the first semester. =/// you have really got to teach me, maybe hint a few things about it in your posts? Hahaha, kidding. xD ... but srsly, help me. Anyways, you can call me Cappy, I was wondering what I should call you, so that I could put our names up as the title of the thread. xDDD alsoooo, real life pictures, right? just making sure. xD

I'm cool with real life pictures xD. My chem teacher happens to be good I suppose. You can call me Ghost if you want (it's a nickname from my friends.. I have a weird obsession with life after death XD ). I'm cool with real life pictures as well.

ohyea. i just assumed that your username was anime so it thought you use pictures of --- ughhh, i get so immature sometimes. oh that's cool. life after death. xDDD we were just talking about that in World History awhile ago, with the Egyptians and things, and the whole class was debating about the idea of it. xDDDD it was a riot, i tell you. anywho, one last question before we start, do you care about profiles? i myself don't care about them, but, if you want toooo, we could, y'know, make something up. xD

Nah, it's okay. I get that alot. I love anime but I don't continuously obsess about it xD
In this RP, we practically know everything about the other. Just a pic in each first post should be more than enough I think. If you don't mind, can you post first?  

cozzie livs

Egg

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:03 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl

Nah, it's okay. I get that alot. I love anime but I don't continuously obsess about it xD
In this RP, we practically know everything about the other. Just a pic in each first post should be more than enough I think. If you don't mind, can you post first?

ohyessss. thank you for that. anyways, sure, i'll try, but i can't promise that i'll post anytime later, maybe tomorrow, it's like a small time to midnight right here and i've got school the next day. here's the thread, btw.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 am
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl
Capricious Coralyn
Anime_Ghost Girl

ohyessss. thank you for that. anyways, sure, i'll try, but i can't promise that i'll post anytime later, maybe tomorrow, it's like a small time to midnight right here and i've got school the next day. here's the thread, btw.

Okies ^.^ I understand.  

cozzie livs

Egg

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 am
bumppppp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:31 am
Capricious Coralyn

Well 'ello.

Would you like to do a Roomate x roomate? It would take place in a boarding school and the two students would be of different groups? (Like emo x popular, jock x non popular ect.) I would be up for doubling with this as well and i can show you some samples if you need them. c:  

The Hidden Key

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:44 am
The Hidden Key

oh, why not? but, i've got to ask, is this a homosexual pairing? 'cause i swear, i can't play anything of that sort. i mean, i would, but i guess i'll mess it up. but, then again, are there boarding schools which allow co-ed dormitories? i'm sorry, if i seem ignorant [heh.], but i'll be willing to give this a shot, after all, this is something i haven't done before. (:

also, what should i call you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:46 am
Capricious Coralyn
The Hidden Key

oh, why not? but, i've got to ask, is this a homosexual pairing? 'cause i swear, i can't play anything of that sort. i mean, i would, but i guess i'll mess it up. but, then again, are there boarding schools which allow co-ed dormitories? i'm sorry, if i seem ignorant [heh.], but i'll be willing to give this a shot, after all, this is something i haven't done before. (:

also, what should i call you?

My brother's boarding school has co-ed dorms. ^^ So we can do het. c:

And you can call me Key, or Sophie. Since you like doubling, shall we play two characters each but in different groups?  

The Hidden Key

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:56 am
The Hidden Key

my anxiety level just dropped thanks to that ! xDDDD
oh, and yeah, why not? i'd love to double. but which pairing should we do.

-- anyways, hello Sophie. (: I like that name ! it reminds me of Howl's Moving Castle -- if you've ever watched that. it's a pretty great movie. (:

how about we think of one pairing each, so it would be plot-worthy. (:
how about arrogant person/popular -x- pushover/outcast? i've always wanted to do that pairing, but no other person enjoys playing one of the roles. =/ i wonder why. is it too complicated or something? ...i'm not sure. xDDD but as for, who's the guy and who's the girl, you can decide. (:

how about you? which pairing would you like?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:00 am
Capricious Coralyn

Of course i've watched Howl's Moving Castle. c:

And i like that pairing, maybe we can double and play one of each of each gender?  

The Hidden Key

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:14 am
The Hidden Key

ohmygosh -- really? you've watched it? that's like --- out of a hundred. my friends know nothing about that movie and i get so friggin' irritated about it. they said that they don't particularly enjoy anime -- and i was like, why would you care if it's anime? you should care about the plot bitches !

oops, sorry for that. i get random thoughts typed out during the most inappropriate times. anywho, i think we're going to get along well for that !

yeah, as for the pairing, why not? we could let the two outcasts be bestfriends -- or future bestfriends, then the guy outcast would probably fall in love with the other outcast. (: let's just say that they're outcasts in completely different ways. xDDD as for the populars, i'd rather that they don't know a thing about each other. or maybe, if they did, they didn't like hanging out with each other that much. sure, in parties, but you get the idea. or do you want to change it a bit?

anywho, i want to play the outcast guy.

but, if we are going to play one of each of each gender, wouldn't we be playing the popular - x - outcast with ourselves? xDDD ohgosh, did you understand my question? i could be pretty far-fetched in questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 am
Capricious Coralyn

I get what you mean.

None of my friends have watched it. And Howl is hot, why would they not watch it? D::

Well no silly. We would play opposites. So if we wanted to pair a popular and a outcast up we would have to make sure they were different genders. So you'd play the guy outcast and i'd play the guy popular. ^^  

The Hidden Key

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:43 am
The Hidden Key

i know right? ohmygosh. they are soooo missing out. xDDD it's their loss. Howl is hot and they'll never get to see it. xDDD

oh, i get that.

but... how should i explain this? haha. xDDD

i'll draw out a chart. heehee. this is sooo unpredictable.

Cappy will play a guy and a girl, and this is how it will look like:
Guy Outcast [played by Cappy]
- x -
Girl Popular [played by Cappy] [?]

Sophie will play a guy and a girl, and this is how it would turn out
Girl Outcast [played by Sophie]
- x -
Guy Popular [played by Sohpie] [?]

but then again, our pairing is popular - x - outcast, so this is how it might turn out: we will be playing the pairing with ourselves.

heh. sweatdrop
so farrr, that's how it is drawn up in my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:48 am
Capricious Coralyn

Yay! Confusing. x3

How about i switch my characters around so both outcasts are guys?  

The Hidden Key

Capricious Coralyn

Feral Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:59 am
The Hidden Key
Capricious Coralyn

Yay! Confusing. x3

How about i switch my characters around so both outcasts are guys?

i'm so sorry if it confused you. i also confused myself, if that helps. xDDD

anyways, how about we have the other to be another pairing? like the cliche childhood pairing thing. or a suicidal - x - used to be popular person who changed. xDDD  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games