Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Pan got back to me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:30 pm
Pilotslover

That's not what Rita is referring too, it's more ... Pan just stopping by to let us know something we suggested is being worked on; right now he's going half the job (Getting us to come up with the ideas but not keeping us up to date).

The fact we had to push for an update looks worse for the guilds devs rather then better ... sweatdrop

Probably...Though, then what would be their excuse to be there or even the existence of the guilds? [Away of the themed or other topics stuff]
and...
neutral Wouldn't that be more pressure for Pan, besides he is the one, who do everything around [know how] and also has to report to their bosses in Gaia.

Personally, I still consider it unnecessary and prefer to have the surprise way.
in fact, we already know, what is going to be done, the time it takes is what we do not know, but if people could know...I could picture the constant bawwws and the complain not that the devs couldn't ignore it, but in the large that would "ruin" the environment.

And to be constructive, I would suggest that if people want head ups, not to be about the progress but the launch, one day [few hours] before the official announcement.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 pm
nanieru

Probably...Though, then what would be their excuse to be there or even the existence of the guilds? [Away of the themed or other topics stuff]
and...
neutral Wouldn't that be more pressure for Pan, besides he is the one, who do everything around [know how] and also has to report to their bosses in Gaia.

Personally, I still consider it unnecessary and prefer to have the surprise way.
in fact, we already know, what is going to be done, the time it takes is what we do not know, but if people could know...I could picture the constant bawwws and the complain not that the devs couldn't ignore it, but in the large that would "ruin" the environment.

And to be constructive, I would suggest that if people want head ups, not to be about the progress but the launch, one day [few hours] before the official announcement.

He could get one of his interns to do it. XD

I honestly don't believe they'll do most of the things they've said they will (We've seen it too many time before) so a 'guys, good news, we're working on X right now' would be a nice way of assuring us that they're actually doing something for a change.

And that would be nice, yes, it's not like it's hard to just stop in once in a while and let us know (Or send one of this interns ... as mentioned above. XD).  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:51 pm
Pilotslover

He could get one of his interns to do it. XD

I honestly don't believe they'll do most of the things they've said they will (We've seen it too many time before) so a 'guys, good news, we're working on X right now' would be a nice way of assuring us that they're actually doing something for a change.

And that would be nice, yes, it's not like it's hard to just stop in once in a while and let us know (Or send one of this interns ... as mentioned above. XD).

surprised xd Poor intern!

But surely they do =.=; but focused in the %&$# FB, now-a-days...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:13 pm
nanieru

surprised xd Poor intern!

But surely they do =.=; but focused in the %&$# FB, now-a-days...

Super intern away!

For me it's always been that the guilds have been swept under the rug for everything else (zOMG comes to mind since it's stolen the guild devs more then once!).  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 am
It was not meant to be rude, and to be honest, Pam PROMISED us he would keep us posted on any developments on our proposals. So to be totally honest, my PM was totally appropriate. And I know about the SF forum but what the heck is the SC forum? Pardon my ignorance. I seldom use the forums for such matters.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
mamarita
Here's how he said we will get updates on the rest of the proposal

Everything will be posted in the SC Forums... Right............

You said SC, not SF. :OOoOoo  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:02 am
Psalm Grasshopper
mamarita

That's what he said in the PM to me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:55 am
mamarita
Psalm Grasshopper
mamarita

That's what he said in the PM to me

Weird. I have no idea what it means, either. XD  

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 pm
SC is the site changes forum; it's the place they put all the Dev Updates.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 pm
mamarita

I totally agree with this. As nice as it is to let EVERYONE know about the changes being made, WE are the ones mostly concerned.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers