Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead anime guild

Back to Guilds

dead guild. go away. 

Tags: Forums, Roleplay, Neko, Anime, Manga 

case closed/detective conan does anyone else like that anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:07 am
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Yeah i know me i got my sister to watch it again so she started watching the first episodes the we went ahead to ep 500 something XD it was a good episode but hard to keep up with what was going on at times it was an hour episode then it left you on a cliffhanger so we watched the next episode and then the next episode XD bad choice to pick that episode

Haha XD
Luckily most of the cases are 1 ep or 2-3 eps. The back story comes up quite randomly.

yeah i know but how many people die in that show there has a to be a murder every day in Japan i guess people dont like each other huh

IKR?
Aside from that, what are the actual chances that every time you go out, you happen upon a crime? XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 am
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Yeah i know me i got my sister to watch it again so she started watching the first episodes the we went ahead to ep 500 something XD it was a good episode but hard to keep up with what was going on at times it was an hour episode then it left you on a cliffhanger so we watched the next episode and then the next episode XD bad choice to pick that episode

Haha XD
Luckily most of the cases are 1 ep or 2-3 eps. The back story comes up quite randomly.

yeah i know but how many people die in that show there has a to be a murder every day in Japan i guess people dont like each other huh

IKR?
Aside from that, what are the actual chances that every time you go out, you happen upon a crime? XD

i guess there pretty good if you live in japan
also if Ran ever found out that conan was Shinichi i think it would be best for conan to run as fast as he can or shes going to smack him very hard and be very embarrassed because she did tell him she loved him and she did take a bath with him to  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am
Anime fan Rex
also if Ran ever found out that conan was Shinichi i think it would be best for conan to run as fast as he can or shes going to smack him very hard and be very embarrassed because she did tell him she loved him and she did take a bath with him to

LOL! I agree with you there. I wonder how he is going to ever break it to her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:55 am
Anime fan Rex
Kiaterra
Anime fan Rex
Kiaterra
I like the anime. I always try to be faster than Conan in solving the case, but so far no good. sweatdrop
i sometimes get it before conan dose but most of the time i fail : / do you think shinichi will tell Ran that he was conan like when hes shinichi forever?(I would be scared to tell her if i was him)

I think that if he's a wise man he doesn't, she might kill him in furry. (I would be afraid to tell her too)

i think it would be like this if it ever happened
(Shinichi) Ran i have something to tell you i i was the little kid conan
(Ran)...*blush*... shoryuken
or something like that

I agree  

Kiaterra

Unbeatable Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 am
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

hmm let me think .......
umm well he has to be Shinichi that way he can runaway if necessary 2 he will have to tell her when shes in a good mood 3 Ran's dad cant be in the room/place their in 4 the guys in black must be behind bars that way she doesn't tell her dad to go find them and if she told him game over i dont think he could keep his mouth shut about it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:50 am
Kiaterra
Anime fan Rex
Kiaterra
Anime fan Rex
Kiaterra
I like the anime. I always try to be faster than Conan in solving the case, but so far no good. sweatdrop
i sometimes get it before conan dose but most of the time i fail : / do you think shinichi will tell Ran that he was conan like when hes shinichi forever?(I would be scared to tell her if i was him)

I think that if he's a wise man he doesn't, she might kill him in furry. (I would be afraid to tell her too)

i think it would be like this if it ever happened
(Shinichi) Ran i have something to tell you i i was the little kid conan
(Ran)...*blush*... shoryuken
or something like that

I agree

yeah omg lets hope she doesn't find out that conan is Shinichi  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 pm
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

hmm let me think .......
umm well he has to be Shinichi that way he can runaway if necessary 2 he will have to tell her when shes in a good mood 3 Ran's dad cant be in the room/place their in 4 the guys in black must be behind bars that way she doesn't tell her dad to go find them and if she told him game over i dont think he could keep his mouth shut about it

I suppose XD
Or maybe he could just wait til there's a very good opportunity.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:07 am
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

hmm let me think .......

I suppose XD
Or maybe he could just wait til there's a very good opportunity.

yeah like when hes Shinichi and never changing back into conan he like should take her on a date then take her to his house and tell her there im pretty sure that would be a good opportunity unless the date was really bad XD  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 pm
Anime fan Rex

yeah like when hes Shinichi and never changing back into conan he like should take her on a date then take her to his house and tell her there im pretty sure that would be a good opportunity unless the date was really bad XD

Nah, somewhere where they're not alone is probably a good option XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:03 pm
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

yeah that would be good to maybe also what about the kids how will they ever get over conan not being there anymore do you think that Shinichi will tell them?  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:11 pm
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

yeah that would be good to maybe also what about the kids how will they ever get over conan not being there anymore do you think that Shinichi will tell them?

I'm pretty sure he will, and they'll understand somehow smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 am
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

yeah but that one girl fell in love with him thats going to be heart breaking for her  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:29 am
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

yeah but that one girl fell in love with him thats going to be heart breaking for her

...I guess since it's Shinichi he'll come up with something or another.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:53 pm
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex
Midnight Xsis
Anime fan Rex

...I guess since it's Shinichi he'll come up with something or another.

yeah your right well you know what about Rans dad he cant solve a cases that well so hes just going to become a loser again O.O?  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

xiuuhan

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:12 pm