Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZaurielGuardianAngel's Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 pm
Anonymously Incompetent
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent
Yeah man! So you got any plans as far as what you would like to do first here around dti?

Well I've been looking around as there's so much so I'll make a RPC and try from the top? I think... xp
Hey man that's never a bad plan, and its a great way to boost your TP as well! tell me when you have made your character and I'll send at least a digimon your way to roleplay with you, or there are lots of other tamers around who could use RP partners as well!

That sounds great! So the digimon will be the another one or the one I asked for when I joined???  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent
Yeah man! So you got any plans as far as what you would like to do first here around dti?

Well I've been looking around as there's so much so I'll make a RPC and try from the top? I think... xp
Hey man that's never a bad plan, and its a great way to boost your TP as well! tell me when you have made your character and I'll send at least a digimon your way to roleplay with you, or there are lots of other tamers around who could use RP partners as well!

That sounds great! So the digimon will be the another one or the one I asked for when I joined???

I think he means Either one of his or an NPC kind of thing(i would guess more likely it is one of Zadoc/Anon's)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel

Thanks I change it every few hours or even sooner so its never the same. That might be he reason why I'm always broke. sweatdrop

Gah, I know what you mean. x_x
I used to change my avatar every day.
But I became broke very quickly,
and so I had to break the habit. x)

Anyways, I can't wait to see your RPC!
Tell me when you're done, I would love to roleplay with you!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 pm
XxHarmonicxX
ZaurielGuardianAngel

Thanks I change it every few hours or even sooner so its never the same. That might be he reason why I'm always broke. sweatdrop

The train Toan,You,Chris and now Level is on, is headed for Toy and Tama Town right?
Cause if you that is where I will be joining you guys.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent

Fudge is correct, I meant Ill send one of my digimon to you to roelplay. It would be my character, though he is currently stuck killing people for no apparent reason in the middle of no where. Thus a digimon is the best I can offer at the moment. You of course will use your Elecmon and RPC, or one of them. Im not picky.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm
UnHolyFudge
XxHarmonicxX
ZaurielGuardianAngel

The train Toan,You,Chris and now Level is on, is headed for Toy and Tama Town right?

This can be like a group think! LOL  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm
UnHolyFudge

Yes. And we are currently being shot at by Karan's character and digimon I believe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 pm
Anonymously Incompetent
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent

Fudge is correct, I meant Ill send one of my digimon to you to roelplay. It would be my character, though he is currently stuck killing people for no apparent reason in the middle of no where. Thus a digimon is the best I can offer at the moment. You of course will use your Elecmon and RPC, or one of them. Im not picky.

Killing??? and now I'm confused... xp So I have to choose which one I can use?  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent

Killing??? and now I'm confused... xp So I have to choose which one I can use?
Man Im being really unclear today. Im sorry thats on me.
My current RPC is killing people for the hell of it right now. That is mainly my attempt at getting somebody to go and kill him off, no worries. he will die soon then my new RPC will be revealed.

But completely unrelated, When your RPC, and digimon(Yea you may roleplay them both at the same time) enter the Digital world, if you would like me to (totally up to you) I will send Hermmon over to meet you. It shall be a good way for me to get used to his speaking pattern!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 pm
XD Ya I am pretty much that train hijacker  

KiroMishima
Crew

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:22 pm
Darkfire Karan
XD Ya I am pretty much that train hijacker

More like Train Abuser  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:56 am
DECK