Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
( ゚ヮ゚) Big Brother Newbie Contest - over 'grats Redbud Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:40 pm
Your Name: CheshireKttty
Name of Newbie: Nikui
Why are you nominating this newbie?: I'm nominating Nikui because I've known her for a while now and she is very friendly. She hasn't hung around the soquili shop much do to how intimidating the the fast thread can be, but she has frequented a number of other shops and is an avid rper. I think she'd make an excellent addition to the soquili community <3
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes <3 0 Soquili  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm
Your Name: Lunadriel
Name of Newbie: ~Twilight...Angel~
Why are you nominating this newbie?: ^_^ Because I see them around the shop, interacting with the regulars. It seemed like a nice thing to do.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes.  

Lunadriel

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm
Your Name: Pollack
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Because I've seen her around in the thread many times, everytime she seems to be cheerful and chatty. I think she is a nice gal, it just shocks me to find out that she doesn't have any soquili! Why I don't know her personally I think she would be a lovely and active member of the soquili commiunty.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm
Your Name: Kaliskanny
Name of Newbie: Merci`
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She's been my best friend for years. She's an amazing person, as well as an amazing rp'er. She's wanted a soq since the shop first started.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes, she only co-owns one of my soqs.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 pm
Your Name: RockerWolfie1616
Name of Newbie: iMatthew Williams
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Well, I've known her for a long time and, even though she hasn't posted in thread because of how big it is..she has tried for a while now to get her first soq and, she's an amazing rper! I think she would really enjoy having a soq and, would roleplay this pretty girl as much as she possibly could.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes, 0 Soquili  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm
Your Name: bullterrierlove
Name of Newbie: Ryuukishin
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Well, she's been a good friend of mine for like a year now, and we're pretty close. xD <3 That and she likes soq, yet she hasn't posted in the thread all that much due to RL things. She's a cool person, whose friendly to everyone and would probably love the girly. She's also an amazing literate roleplayer; her RP's are always so cracky and interesting. xD
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes, she only own ones soq. C: <3  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:24 pm
Your Name:lysia _nyteblade
Name of Newbie: Nikui
Why are you nominating this newbie?:I've seen her in the shop once or twice and among the times she's always been a pleasant and polite person to talk to.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 am
Newbie entered on 9/11: Prism Shine

Entry for 9/12:
Your Name: Kamiki
Name of Newbie: iJimmytheKitty
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Jimmy has been very active in the thread, including joining in conversations with the thread regulars and generally showing great interest in the shop as a whole. Is not afraid to ask (politely) for help and eager to get involved.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yes, I believe Jimmy co-owns one Soquili, but does not have any solely ownned.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:31 am
Your Name: Roniel Targaryen
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Over the past week I've seen Twilight around the thread every day and have been chatting with her. I love how friendly she is and she is very fast at picking up on how the shop works! I think she's definitely an asset to the soq community. ^^
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yep! No soqs at all!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 am
Your Name: Jynk
Name of Newbie: Merci`
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She's an awesome RPer and a friendly person. She can be shy at times, but a Soq of her own will probably get her to come out of lurkdom.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yep!  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:01 pm
Your Name: Kirowyn Love
Name of Newbie: Prism Shine
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She's been very active in the BCP, and in the Soquili thread. She's been pleasant to speak with, not begging or anything, but getting herself involved in conversations and such.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yep ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:13 pm
Your Name: Beejoux
Name of Newbie: Matisha
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Because she's amazing! And she's been lurking in Soq for a while now trying to win in raffles and games. ^^
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: SURE DO  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 pm
Your Name: Faithofthefallen
Name of Newbie: Akuma-Kessaku
Why are you nominating this newbie?: Because she's faahbulous <3, Also, she's been lurking around trying to win flaffled and rp contests for a while now!
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yuppers <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm
Your Name: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Name of Newbie: Redbud-Tree
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She's been around the shop alot lately and she seems really nice and like she'd be really active.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: yep  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 pm
Your Name: Naysha Aysha
Name of Newbie: Sheacka
Why are you nominating this newbie?: She has been lurking for quite awhile posting occasionally in the thread and such. But I know she is a good rper, Ive rped with her in another shop would love to rp with her here. She is also generous giving out pets for no good reason at all from the shop she colors at.
Do they meet the below newbie definition?: Yeppers  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces