Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Searching! 1x1 OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 pm
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
I'm not sure if you're still looking for more partners but I'd be interested in the Band member x Leader Singer pairing.

I was also hoping to do girl x girl if you don't mind Cx

I can do that, I just hope you understand that my girl may be a bit more tomboyish. Hope that is alright.

Yeah that's perfectly fine with me : )

Alright. What do we want for a plot? Also, I can make the thread and profile layout if needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 pm
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
I'm not sure if you're still looking for more partners but I'd be interested in the Band member x Leader Singer pairing.

I can do that, I just hope you understand that my girl may be a bit more tomboyish. Hope that is alright.

Alright. What do we want for a plot? Also, I can make the thread and profile layout if needed.

If you don't mind making them that would be cool.

And I have two ideas. 1. The band is looking for/just got a new lead singer, and the lead singer needs somewhere to stay. 2. The band is just staring a music tour, and will be spending all their time together.  

Ryder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:14 pm
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster

And I have two ideas. 1. The band is looking for/just got a new lead singer, and the lead singer needs somewhere to stay. 2. The band is just staring a music tour, and will be spending all their time together.

I like the second idea. Also, do we want to do this in the guild or forums? Another thing while I am thinking about it. The profile layout. Detailed or Simple?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster

I like the second idea. Also, do we want to do this in the guild or forums? Another thing while I am thinking about it. The profile layout. Detailed or Simple?

Guild or forums doesn't matter much to me, whatever is easier for you. And profiles, you can decide on that again since I have no preference.  

Ryder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:42 pm
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster

Guild or forums doesn't matter much to me, whatever is easier for you. And profiles, you can decide on that again since I have no preference.

I'll make it in the forums. Two last things. Pictures, Anime or Real-like? And, Title? Can be generic but right now, I have got nothing in my head for titles.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 pm
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster

I'll make it in the forums. Two last things. Pictures, Anime or Real-like? And, Title? Can be generic but right now, I have got nothing in my head for titles.

Alright. And I would rather have real pics. And uh... yeah I've got nothing for titles right now either XD  

Ryder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 pm
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
Ryder Myster

Alright. And I would rather have real pics. And uh... yeah I've got nothing for titles right now either XD

Link for RP  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games